First, we were racists...

Having a conversation on how Washington spends, how much Washington spends and on what Washington spends is a worthy conversation to have. Why does there have to be a hostage in order to have the conversation? If your views are the right ones, you shouldn't have to blackmail people to make your point.

Did you make the same point about Obama saying he may not be able to send out Social Security checks?

Something tells me "no".

Having a conversation on how Washington spends, how much Washington spends and on what Washington spends is a worthy conversation to have. Why does there have to be a hostage in order to have the conversation? If your views are the right ones, you shouldn't have to blackmail people to make your point.

Did you make the same point about Obama saying he may not be able to send out Social Security checks?

Something tells me "no".
Hypocrites? Here???

Nooooo, can't be.

Something tells me "no".
Hypocrites? Here???

Nooooo, can't be.
I know it's a shock. :lol:

Why? Did you already forget the conference call by democrats. Where any cut needs to be called EXTREME.

I wish I were making that up. I really do.

Something tells me "no".

There is a world of difference between saying there is a threat and threatening.

Something tells me "no".

There is a world of difference between saying there is a threat and threatening.
And Obama threatened to withhold SS checks.

But of course, anything Obama does is good and righteous and holy.

Now a word from our sponsor:

After it was all over, Obama seemed to speak for revolted Americans — the kind of people who always want a new Washington — when he described the government as “dysfunctional.”

But at the Capitol, behind the four doors and the three receptionists and the police guard, McConnell said he could imagine doing this again.

“I think some of our members may have thought the default issue was a hostage you might take a chance at shooting,” he said. “Most of us didn’t think that. What we did learn is this — it’s a hostage that’s worth ransoming. And it focuses the Congress on something that must be done.”

In debt deal, the triumph of the old Washington - The Washington Post

bump

Something tells me "no".

Did Obama say "I threatened to withhold SS checks"? Because McConnell did call some of his members hostage takers.

Did Obama say "I threatened to withhold SS checks"? Because McConnell did call some of his members hostage takers.
Obama was taking a page out of the Chicago Mob playbook:

"Geez, it sure would be awful if something happened to this here pile of Social Security checks, wouldn't it?", while holding a lighted match.

Something tells me "no".

He did no such thing.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-obama-said-social-security-and-other-federa/

He did no such thing.

PolitiFact | Barack Obama said Social Security and other federal checks may not go out on Aug. 3 if the debt ceiling is not increased

His did so..................

He stated he couldnt guarantee they would go out.

Thus fear mongering and implied threat.

He did no such thing.

PolitiFact | Barack Obama said Social Security and other federal checks may not go out on Aug. 3 if the debt ceiling is not increased

You gotta keep in mind that leftists are very simple-minded. They won't believe Obama was threatening to withhold SS checks unless you find a video of him saying, "I, President Obama, am threatening to withhold SS checks" -- and if you did, they'd claim it was a good thing, and Bush forced him to do it.

then, we were terrorists. Now, we're hostage takers.

I can't wait to see what we're next!

FAA | Hostage-Takers | Democrats | The Daily Caller

I guess next is Retards are LOSERS who lose House. Boner already said he doesn't care if Americans lose their jobs, and here we have thousands of workers who just lost their jobs to Retard folly. From your article..........

"Since the shutdown, 4,000 FAA employees have been furloughed and around 200 airport construction projects have been halted, affecting somewhere between 70,000 and 90,000 construction jobs."

That is 90,000 construction jobs, not employees at those jobs. We must be talking millions of disenfranchised workers. That is Lost voters to you dingle berrys............:lol::lol:

Any other departments you Retards want to close down??

And all because they wanted to know why the government was subsidizing the airlines at those airports up to $3000.00 a ticket. Maybe thats one of the cuts they need to make. Woops, can't do that because the unions won't allow the democrats to make those cuts, sorry.

Bullshit..... your a whiney baby!

Of course Americans who love this great nation are going to have the stinkeye for those they deem parasites on our system.... NEWS FLASH: its illegals from Mexico that are causing Arizonas problems.... as well as here in Texas.
If you try to tell that they are being treated badly.... I say GOOD!
They shouldnt be here illegally!!!!

:coffee:

I say Hispanics and you refer to them as " illegals from Mexico"? But your piece of shit racist ass, isn't racist? Bullshit. Thanks for proving my point, you worthless piece of sphincter lint.

If they are not citizens and they are not legal and they are mexican how does calling them that equate to racism? I just dont get this logic. Hell for that matter how is that statement worse than Obama having them arrested and deported? Because he uses padded cuffs with feathers on them? please explain............

Yep, when you get smacked with a stupid stick it leaves a mark :lol:

But what do I know.... Im sphincter lint :rofl:

He did no such thing.

:clap2:

Obama was the ONLY person who could, by Executive order, have them NOT go out.... ONLY OBAMA..... not the Repubix..... OBAMA & ONLY OBAMA....!

That shit was a veiled threat if I ever saw one.... only the Obama Zombies dont see that though :confused:

You gotta keep in mind that leftists are very simple-minded. They won't believe Obama was threatening to withhold SS checks unless you find a video of him saying, "I, President Obama, am threatening to withhold SS checks" -- and if you did, they'd claim it was a good thing, and Bush forced him to do it.

Dave there seems to be quite the collection of fruit cakes here. The others emote.

I havent seen so much PMS from the left in one place in quite some time.

I call that a target rich environment.

I havent seen so much PMS from the left in one place in quite some time.

I call that a target rich environment.

FUN IS'NT IT!!!!

:flameth: :banana2: :Boom2:

:mm:

Two uptight broads over a comment not directly posted to them. Then I get a bit more info from rabbi saying it could be a coordinated effort. Turns out there friends.

I wonder what there really after. KLEENEX OR KOTEX?

Forum List

Back