First, we were racists...

I say Hispanics and you refer to them as " illegals from Mexico"? But your piece of shit racist ass, isn't racist? Bullshit. Thanks for proving my point, you worthless piece of sphincter lint.

If they are not citizens and they are not legal and they are mexican how does calling them that equate to racism? I just dont get this logic. Hell for that matter how is that statement worse than Obama having them arrested and deported? Because he uses padded cuffs with feathers on them? please explain............

I said the tea party members in Arizona hated Hispanics. Are all Hispanics in Arizona illegal immigrants from Mexico?

are you this stupid in real life?

If they are not citizens and they are not legal and they are mexican how does calling them that equate to racism? I just dont get this logic. Hell for that matter how is that statement worse than Obama having them arrested and deported? Because he uses padded cuffs with feathers on them? please explain............

I said the tea party members in Arizona hated Hispanics. Are all Hispanics in Arizona illegal immigrants from Mexico?

are you this stupid in real life?

Are you?

Are all Hispanics in Arizona illegal immigrants from Mexico?

I say Hispanics and you refer to them as " illegals from Mexico"? But your piece of shit racist ass, isn't racist? Bullshit. Thanks for proving my point, you worthless piece of sphincter lint.

Im sorry I thought we were discussing the illegal population. My bad for not making stupid assumptions too.

then, we were terrorists. Now, we're hostage takers.

I can't wait to see what we're next!

FAA | Hostage-Takers | Democrats | The Daily Caller

Well, I think Maureen Dowd has come up with some interesting new words to describe tea partiers.

I have never seen a woman so deserving of serious electroshock therapy. She's freaking insane.

Check this out:

And Maureen Dowd in today's New York Times compared supporters of the Tea Party and their allies in Congress to "cannibals," "vampires," "zombies," and "the metallic beasts in 'Alien.'"

:cuckoo:

And this is from an article at the Weekly Standard that was reporting on Martin Bashir of MSNBC. :lol: The left is completely unhinged and I love it!!!!!

MSNBC Host, Guest Consider Whether Tea Partiers Are Addicts, 'Delusional'
4:52 PM, Aug 3, 2011 • By MICHAEL WARREN

MSNBC host Martin Bashir interviewed Stanton Peele, a psychologist and an "expert on addiction," this afternoon. Bashir urged Peele to psychologically evaluate supporters of the Tea Party.

"It reminds us of addiction because addicts are seeking something that they can't have," Peele said. "They want a state of happiness or nirvana that can't be achieved except through an artificial substance and reminds us of the Norway situation, when people are thwarted at obtaining something they can't, have they often strike out and Norway is one kind of example to one kind of reaction to that kind of a frustration."

MSNBC Host, Guest Consider Whether Tea Partiers Are Addicts, 'Delusional' | The Weekly Standard

Too easy.

i.e. too-often spending your time trying to convince the average-citizen there are easy-answers to ALL our problems.....

....a concept, buried-WITH.....

NOTE:
Not everyone is a lazy-ass Teabagger....lookin' for the easy-way-out....especially if there's an opportunity to blame the problem on some Minority.​

I guess next is Retards are LOSERS who lose House. Boner already said he doesn't care if Americans lose their jobs, and here we have thousands of workers who just lost their jobs to Retard folly. From your article..........

"Since the shutdown, 4,000 FAA employees have been furloughed and around 200 airport construction projects have been halted, affecting somewhere between 70,000 and 90,000 construction jobs."

That is 90,000 construction jobs, not employees at those jobs. We must be talking millions of disenfranchised workers. That is Lost voters to you dingle berrys............:lol::lol:

Any other departments you Retards want to close down??

I heard the number of lost jobs will be 1,800,000. And Boner was quoted as saying that 'He got 98 % of what he wanted.'

Last edited:
Oh you are still racists.

Tar baby my ass.

When are you going to realize that advocating for everyone to be treated equally isn't racism?

Oh and to the OP. The next name is "Killer" "Murderer" etc. Its just the next step up.

I live in tea party crazy Arizona and believe me they are racist and very anti-Mormon. Out here Hispanics bear the brunt of the hatred, oh and Native Americans.

Don't forget puppies. Puppies catch hell in Arizona.

I guess next is Retards are LOSERS who lose House. Boner already said he doesn't care if Americans lose their jobs, and here we have thousands of workers who just lost their jobs to Retard folly. From your article..........

"Since the shutdown, 4,000 FAA employees have been furloughed and around 200 airport construction projects have been halted, affecting somewhere between 70,000 and 90,000 construction jobs."

That is 90,000 construction jobs, not employees at those jobs. We must be talking millions of disenfranchised workers. That is Lost voters to you dingle berrys............:lol::lol:

Any other departments you Retards want to close down??

I heard the number of lost jobs will be 1,800,000. And Boner was quoted as saying that 'He got 98 % of what he wanted.'

I heard it was a bazillion jobs. :eusa_liar:

Funny, I remember the right wing talking about war protesters "back in the day". What did they call the war protesters? Oh yeah...I remember now "traitor", "treasonous", "unAmerican"... all for opposing the invasion of Iraq.

Cry me a river...

You got to love the way the liberal justifies what they do, bush did it so its ok!

I have your 2012 campaign chant for you

In order to save libyan civilians

You have to kill Libyan civilians!

btw, if you cant win in Libya

How are you going to defeat the aMerican redneck?

They have you out gunned out numbered and a country boy doesnt need you for nothing.

While you cant survive two weeks without electricity.

Darwinism never looked so good

Funny, I remember the right wing talking about war protesters "back in the day". What did they call the war protesters? Oh yeah...I remember now "traitor", "treasonous", "unAmerican"... all for opposing the invasion of Iraq.

Cry me a river...
:rolleyes: Get some perspective, douchenozzle. HERE is terrorism:

wtc2.jpg

This too:

pentagon2.jpg

And this:

theovangogh.jpg

Terrorism:

the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

The teabaggers used the THREAT of a default to coerce Congress for political purposes.

Terrorism:

the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

The teabaggers used the THREAT of a default to coerce Congress for political purposes.
Man, you really ARE stupid.

You obviously have no understanding of the meaning of the word "and".

What a fucking moron you are. "And" disgusting.

Cry me a river...

I remember that too. I marched in the street of Chicago to protest the invasion of Iraq. We were indeed called those things. Now, when we fight for fiscal sanity and against overreaching government, we're called the same.

Not crying to anybody, just pointing out the silliness of name calling...which seems have a direct relation to one's inability to form a coherent argument.

Forum List

Back