First, we were racists...

then, we were terrorists. Now, we're hostage takers.

I can't wait to see what we're next!

FAA | Hostage-Takers | Democrats | The Daily Caller

Most definitely Nazis.

Without the cool uniforms. :lol:

what good is being a Nazi without the uniforms?
I say we start manufacturing the unioforms now.....and we can sell them at the tea party ralleys...and sell them at GOP fundraisers.
It will create jobs...and tax revenue.

:clap2: Excellent idea.

Why Is This GOP House Candidate Dressed as a Nazi? - Joshua Green - Politics - The Atlantic

Let that guy know..first customer! :eusa_whistle:

I took a tar baby hostage once and terrorized it until everyone caved and voted for me.

Its so stupid that our political discourse in this country has evolved into a school ground insulting match. Doesnt say much for us as a "civilized peoples"

But DO pay attention... 99% of it comes from the LEFT, and it keeps getting worse. They sound unhinged.

Most definitely Nazis.

Without the cool uniforms. :lol:

what good is being a Nazi without the uniforms?
I say we start manufacturing the unioforms now.....and we can sell them at the tea party ralleys...and sell them at GOP fundraisers.
It will create jobs...and tax revenue.

:clap2: Excellent idea.

Why Is This GOP House Candidate Dressed as a Nazi? - Joshua Green - Politics - The Atlantic

Let that guy know..first customer! :eusa_whistle:

As a WW2 buff...especially the air war....I, too, read up on, and admire the military tactics of Nazi Germany...Do I agree with Nazi ideology...of course not....but I have had the opportunity to sit in the cockpit of a 190, a 109.....I admire the jabo ability of the 110g2....and most certainly admired the ground tactics of the Nazi forces...and would jump at an opporutnity to re-enact some of those air battles while flying a 190...

And I lost relatives to the holocost.

You really dont see him as truly doing anything wrong there....do you?

Oh you are still racists.

Tar baby my ass.

When are you going to realize that advocating for everyone to be treated equally isn't racism?

Oh and to the OP. The next name is "Killer" "Murderer" etc. Its just the next step up.

I live in tea party crazy Arizona and believe me they are racist and very anti-Mormon. Out here Hispanics bear the brunt of the hatred, oh and Native Americans.

Wow... sounds like a wretched place. I'd move.

Tar baby my ass.

When are you going to realize that advocating for everyone to be treated equally isn't racism?

Oh and to the OP. The next name is "Killer" "Murderer" etc. Its just the next step up.

I live in tea party crazy Arizona and believe me they are racist and very anti-Mormon. Out here Hispanics bear the brunt of the hatred, oh and Native Americans.

Wow. I didnt know that.

Can you do me a favor...I am having trouble finding something...

I know there are hate crime laws and racism laws..

But I cant find data showing how many people rallying as tea partyers have been arrested for racism and hatre crimes in Arizona.

Obviously, if it runs so rampant as you claim, and so visible that you see it everywhere.....there must be many arrests.

How many?

Can you show me how many?

Huh?

Can you?

Wow. I didnt know that.

Can you do me a favor...I am having trouble finding something...

I know there are hate crime laws and racism laws..

But I cant find data showing how many people rallying as tea partyers have been arrested for racism and hatre crimes in Arizona.

Obviously, if it runs so rampant as you claim, and so visible that you see it everywhere.....there must be many arrests.

How many?

Can you show me how many?

Huh?

Can you?

and while yer at it salty could you tell us what proportion of the population of Arizona is hispanci and native American?

A broader question...

Many on the left say the tea partyers are racist in nature...and all, or most have claimed to personally see it or have friends that have seen it.

That being said...it is obviously very visible to not only people, but to law enofrcement officers as well as they are at all of the ralleys and walk the streets regularly.

So exactly how many tea partyers have been arrested for violations of the racism laws and hate crime laws throughout the country?

Anyone?

Last edited:
A broader question...

Many on the left say the tea partyers are racist in nature...and all, or most have claimed to personally see it or have friends that have seen it.

That being said...it is obviously very visible to not only people, but to law enofrcement officers as well as they are at all of the ralleys and walk the streets regularly.

So exactly how many tea partyers have been arrested for violations of the racism laws and hate crime laws throughout the country?

Anyone?
I've been to two events - in DC, so there's a very large crowd - I saw nothing racist or violent at the first one. After the event, the participants policed the area and left it cleaner than they found it. I came on USMB and folks were posting pics that I never saw that day.

At the second event - even larger - I did see racist signs. It was a group across 1st St. from the Capital. They clearly weren't interested in the talks given on the lawn and they were chastised quite loudly by everyone in the crowd. But, they sure did get a lot of attention from the media but none of us who were yelling at them got any attention.

Funny, eh?

A broader question...

Anyone?
I've been to two events - in DC, so there's a very large crowd - I saw nothing racist or violent at the first one. After the event, the participants policed the area and left it cleaner than they found it. I came on USMB and folks were posting pics that I never saw that day.

At the second event - even larger - I did see racist signs. It was a group across 1st St. from the Capital. They clearly weren't interested in the talks given on the lawn and they were chastised quite loudly by everyone in the crowd. But, they sure did get a lot of attention from the media but none of us who were yelling at them got any attention.

Funny, eh?

I've been to many TP rallies and meetings here in Southern California. The crowd is always diverse and outside of a few LaRouche "Everyone is Hitler" signs, I've never seen anything approaching racism. Nobody gives a shit about the President's race. We care very much about his belief in central planning and growing government.

A broader question...

Anyone?

Funny, eh?

Even better....

I went to the one in NYC...I will admit...not as a particdipant...but as a spectator...I wasnt sure what the Tea Party was about and I was not so gung ho about representing them until I knew more.

Now...this is NYC...where there is little civility in ANY large crowd. (a joke)

Anyway.....very large crowd...estimated by police to be about 12K people....

Very civil...saw no racist signs...saw no anger.....saw nothing but people.

How did the local NBC affiliate report on the ralley?

Paraphrased...

'a small group of angry protestors gathered in Manhatten earlier today to voice their anger at President Obama. Due to the professionalism and restraint of the NYPD, there were no arrests'.

No joke....that was how it was reported...no film...no pictures....just a little snippet.

I watched NBC news that night becuase I was on film being there....yet they never showed the film....for it would have contradicted what they reported.

^^^ Imagine that, folks who have first hand knowledge of what is going on and who don't get their information from the media or the web.

then, we were terrorists. Now, we're hostage takers.

I can't wait to see what we're next!

FAA | Hostage-Takers | Democrats | The Daily Caller

Don't worry, you're still racists. :eusa_whistle:

I never leave home without it.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3789-racecard.jpg

Tar baby my ass.

I bet they even hate on the mentally challenged too don't they? Sorry, that has to hurt. :eusa_whistle:

I'm not crying, just pointing out facts.

Bullshit..... your a whiney baby!

Of course Americans who love this great nation are going to have the stinkeye for those they deem parasites on our system.... NEWS FLASH: its illegals from Mexico that are causing Arizonas problems.... as well as here in Texas.
If you try to tell that they are being treated badly.... I say GOOD!
They shouldnt be here illegally!!!!

:coffee:

I say Hispanics and you refer to them as " illegals from Mexico"? But your piece of shit racist ass, isn't racist? Bullshit. Thanks for proving my point, you worthless piece of sphincter lint.

How much do illegals cost annually, vs

Who sucked all the money out of America *hint, top 1%, 400 greedy souls*

Pop quiz, hotshot: Who's the 'parasite'?

New Topics

Forum List

Back