First, we were racists...

Terrorism:

the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

The teabaggers used the THREAT of a default to coerce Congress for political purposes.
Man, you really ARE stupid.

You obviously have no understanding of the meaning of the word "and".

What a fucking moron you are. "And" disgusting.

A fine example of right wing thinking, if you swear and call names a lot, it makes you look as if you are right.

Anything to shock and get their base all into a frenzy.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3781-183610-134obama-racist.jpg

Funny, I remember the right wing talking about war protesters "back in the day". What did they call the war protesters? Oh yeah...I remember now "traitor", "treasonous", "unAmerican"... all for opposing the invasion of Iraq.

Cry me a river...

strive for individual creativity whydonchya?

Terrorism:

the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

The teabaggers used the THREAT of a default to coerce Congress for political purposes.

Here, I strongly disagree with you. We used the threat of forcing government to have to prioritize its spending, to live within our means. There was never any threat of default. We bring in plenty of money to make our debt payments. Keeping the Smithsonian open? Perhaps not.

Last edited:
Terrorism:

Man, you really ARE stupid.

You obviously have no understanding of the meaning of the word "and".

What a fucking moron you are. "And" disgusting.

A fine example of right wing thinking, if you swear and call names a lot, it makes you look as if you are right.

oh so all those evil names you bastards called the Tea Party makes you wrong. Well, that's an admission I can accept. Thanks You. leftwinger.

Terrorism:

So when Obama used the threat of "on August 3rd, checks may not go out to our military and our seniors...."

Did that define Obama as a terrorist?

Or when the democratic party ran a campaign of "pushing grandma over a cliff"...

Did that define the democratic party as terroists?

And then to make things worse....

One are the words of a rallying group of people protesting
The other are the words of our elected officials.....

Terrorism:

Here, I strongly disagree with you. We used the threat of forcing government to have to prioritize its spending, to live within our means. There was never any threat of default. We bring plenty of money to make our debt payments. Keeping the Smithsonian open? Perhaps not.
Threats AND violence - both must be present for it to be 'terrorism'.

What's funny - maybe more sad - is the idiot posted that thinking it actually supported her rhetoric. :eek:

Terrorism:

You missed the proper bolding...

The phrase is "violence AND threats", not "violence OR threats"...

Words have meaning...

Last edited:
Terrorism:

So when Obama used the threat of "on August 3rd, checks may not go out to our military and our seniors...."

Or when the democratic party ran a campaign of "pushing grandma over a cliff"...

While I try not to engage in ad hominem attacks and the only person I'll call a terrorist is an actual, you know, terrorist...you've made a really good point.

Terrorism:

While I try not to engage in ad hominem attacks and the only person I'll call a terrorist is an actual, you know, terrorist...you've made a really good point.

Look...I am a true conservative...borderline libertarian.
I usually vote GOP...although for some local elections I have been known to go with democrats once in a while for I believe my way is NOT the hiogh way..and to the contrary, I believe in personal responsibility and therefore feel it is NOT my role to prevent others from doing things their way....

However, as a conservative, I have NEVER (search the boards) criticized the intelligence of a democratic politician....called them names (such as idiot or nutbar)...I have never spun their intentions...

I supported Cindy Sheehans right to her opinon even when I felt she was wrong. I suppoorted the anti Iraq war protestors, even though I disagreed with them.....I support the tea partyers, even though I feel in some areas they are a bit misguided and unreasonable (however, I agree 100% with their overall premise)..

I am sick and tired of our politicians on both sides of the aisle spinning the intentions of their adversaries...and using political rhetoric for political expediency.

Honest debate is what we need....and it has been lost on both sides.

I deplored Pelosi for her use of it and I was against Boehner for being appointed speaker for his use of it.

And now Terrorist and hostage takers are beingt used to define people protesting? And those words being used by our elected officials?

SHAME ON THEM!

I still think that "terrorist", while not entirely inaccurate, is far too strong a word to describe the tea bagger antics. That is something the RW would do were it the Progressive Caucus holding the FF&C of the US hostage.

Hostage takers or Blackmailers is enough.

then, we were terrorists. Now, we're hostage takers.

I can't wait to see what we're next!

FAA | Hostage-Takers | Democrats | The Daily Caller

Most definitely Nazis.

Without the cool uniforms. :lol:
Ah, now the democratic process of the USA is nazism.

Can the idiots be - and look - more idiotic?

I believe Sallow was just joking around.

I personally dont think he saw it appropriate to call the tea partyers terrorists.

Most definitely Nazis.

Without the cool uniforms. :lol:
Ah, now the democratic process of the USA is nazism.

Can the idiots be - and look - more idiotic?

I believe Sallow was just joking around.

I personally dont think he saw it appropriate to call the tea partyers terrorists.
Then I wonder why he started a thread calling them exactly that, yesterday.

Appropriately, it's in the Romper Room.

Forum List

Back