FIRST test he passed

This is not something we should make light of.

Egads you people are incorrigible.
3chzxk.jpg

He will get a sympathy bump out of this. Probably not big. Hopefully he's not making this up. But I wouldn't put it past him. He's losing badly right now and after the debate performance the other night, he's taking another hit.
Hey, here's an idea. The WH releases his test results. Just like he wanted to see Obama's birth certificate years ago, we want to see his test results.
and i want to see what drugs BEIJING XIDEN is on. didnt think about that b4 you opened your mouth, did ya? lol

Still nothing. Just nonsense. Drug tests aren't required to run for President. And stop with the whole trying to attach Biden to China. Trump's corps are in to China for millions and a lot of this stuff is manufactured over there.
Didn't think about that before you posted this nonsense, huh?
TRUTH usually hurts you morons of the demonrat party...and you just showed that. i never said drug tests were required, all i said was, and i want to see what drugs BEIJING XIDEN is on, and and you went off spewing some stupid shit about how much $$$ so and so blah, blah, blah. didnt think about that b4 you responded w/that childish shit, did ya?

Is he looking for the pity vote ?? Start the bleach injections How do you test positive for a hoax ?
Karma or convenient excuse to skip debates ?? We're all praying
that bleach comment stuck w/you. give it a try and get back to us if it works....

This might be a perfect time for him to experiment with bringing a UV light into his body "in some other way".
Talk about "sticking" with you! :)
dont you have a kindergarten class to attend? you are running late

And the POS mocked Biden and his mask????
you got a point eddie......let me ask you are you one of those people who wear a mask in your car?...
No harry and I had dinner out last night and walking to and from the restaurant I did wear my mask
well thats one benefit of this virus.....when i went to dinner the restaurant only took so many in and everyone was sitting well away from each other......i dont like crowded restaurants....

you got a point eddie......let me ask you are you one of those people who wear a mask in your car?...
No harry and I had dinner out last night and walking to and from the restaurant I did wear my mask
I also wash my hands after touching doorknobs etc etc
well thats something i have been doing well before this thing happened......did you get a flu shot and pneumonia shot yet?...

well thats something i have been doing well before this thing happened......did you get a flu shot and pneumonia shot yet?...
Just flu shot couple days ago had pneumonia shot last year

Truth is now I'm between a rock and a hard place Trump sick is killing the market but I despise him so

i had one last year the Prevnar 13,then my doctor said this one the Pneumovax 23 is even more effective for those over 65 so i got that one too.....my pharmacist said those over 65 should get both a year apart....

i had one last year the Prevnar 13,then my doctor said this one the Pneumovax 23 is even more effective for those over 65 so i got that one too.....my pharmacist said those over 65 should get both a year apart....
Being an old fart I got the stronger one for over 65 Usually in Fla at this time for a couple of months Not this year Dummy Gov opened it all up Maybe If things are safe I'll go in Jan Rather be in quarantine in the warmth than in the winter in NY

Being an old fart I got the stronger one for over 65 Usually in Fla at this time for a couple of months Not this year Dummy Gov opened it all up Maybe If things are safe I'll go in Jan Rather be in quarantine in the warmth than in the winter in NY
what part of NY?....

what part of NY?....
Long Island

what part of NY?....
Long Island
i was born and raised in Niagara Falls....yea i know "slowly i turn...".......

what part of NY?....
Long Island
i was born and raised in Niagara Falls....yea i know "slowly i turn...".......
I was born and raised in Brooklyn Childhood friend was Peter O'Malley whose dad moved the Dodgers to cal

He will get a sympathy bump out of this. Probably not big. Hopefully he's not making this up. But I wouldn't put it past him. He's losing badly right now and after the debate performance the other night, he's taking another hit.
Hey, here's an idea. The WH releases his test results. Just like he wanted to see Obama's birth certificate years ago, we want to see his test results.
Tell us what amendment is it to the constitution that we need to see the test results?

Forum List

Back