FIRST test he passed

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
Is he looking for the pity vote ?? Start the bleach injections How do you test positive for a hoax ?
Karma or convenient excuse to skip debates ?? We're all praying

Yes its all fake news. Take things away from his taxes, his love of white supremacy, his disgusting debate, knowing about the virus on Feb 7th, sprouting losers and suckers about our militay, etc.

This is not something we should make light of.

Egads you people are incorrigible.
Temple Are you praying too? Think wearing a mask is such a bad idea now??

I haven't left this house in 9 months. I am a social distancing champion you fool!

Bro, do you even lift?
Too bad the AH in the WH didn't follow your example Staging rallies with 1000;s unmasked? Trump is the biggest AH to step into our WH and this is just more proof

He will get a sympathy bump out of this. Probably not big. Hopefully he's not making this up. But I wouldn't put it past him. He's losing badly right now and after the debate performance the other night, he's taking another hit.
Hey, here's an idea. The WH releases his test results. Just like he wanted to see Obama's birth certificate years ago, we want to see his test results.

Trump is faking it. He took an antiviral, claims he has Covid-19 to next say he didn't even feel anything, it was nothing at all.

Yes its all fake news. Take things away from his taxes, his love of white supremacy, his disgusting debate, knowing about the virus on Feb 7th, sprouting losers and suckers about our militay, etc.
and on 02/24/2020 your precious douchebag witch pi-lousy invited everyone to chinatown for a big mask less party. whats your point? see you idiots forget what the demonrats did to party and not prevent. how stupid can you idiots go. losers comprise of the evil demonrats. next time make sure you have all your facts b4 placing blame. honestly, i expect nothing less from you though

He will get a sympathy bump out of this. Probably not big. Hopefully he's not making this up. But I wouldn't put it past him. He's losing badly right now and after the debate performance the other night, he's taking another hit.
Hey, here's an idea. The WH releases his test results. Just like he wanted to see Obama's birth certificate years ago, we want to see his test results.
and i want to see what drugs BEIJING XIDEN is on. didnt think about that b4 you opened your mouth, did ya? lol

Is he looking for the pity vote ?? Start the bleach injections How do you test positive for a hoax ?
that bleach comment stuck w/you. give it a try and get back to us if it works....

and i want to see what drugs BEIJING XIDEN is on. didnt think about that b4 you opened your mouth, did ya? lol

Still nothing. Just nonsense. Drug tests aren't required to run for President. And stop with the whole trying to attach Biden to China. Trump's corps are in to China for millions and a lot of this stuff is manufactured over there.
Didn't think about that before you posted this nonsense, huh?

that bleach comment stuck w/you. give it a try and get back to us if it works....

This might be a perfect time for him to experiment with bringing a UV light into his body "in some other way".
Talk about "sticking" with you! :)

Forum List

Back