FIRST test he passed

He will get a sympathy bump out of this. Probably not big. Hopefully he's not making this up. But I wouldn't put it past him. He's losing badly right now and after the debate performance the other night, he's taking another hit.
Hey, here's an idea. The WH releases his test results. Just like he wanted to see Obama's birth certificate years ago, we want to see his test results.
Tell us what amendment is it to the constitution that we need to see the test results?

None. But then again, there's also no amendment stating a sitting President needs to constantly produce his birth certificate to prove he was born in this country......something that is examined before he/she can run for President. It's kind of a requirement.
Trump's propensity for lying on a regular basis makes his declaration suspect by default. Do I think it is? Not after the way I heard him on Hannity last night. He didn't sound good.

He will get a sympathy bump out of this. Probably not big. Hopefully he's not making this up. But I wouldn't put it past him. He's losing badly right now and after the debate performance the other night, he's taking another hit.
Hey, here's an idea. The WH releases his test results. Just like he wanted to see Obama's birth certificate years ago, we want to see his test results.
Tell us what amendment is it to the constitution that we need to see the test results?

None. But then again, there's also no amendment stating a sitting President needs to constantly produce his birth certificate to prove he was born in this country......something that is examined before he/she can run for President. It's kind of a requirement.
Trump's propensity for lying on a regular basis makes his declaration suspect by default. Do I think it is? Not after the way I heard him on Hannity last night. He didn't sound good.

Oh really you never read the constitution have you????

Btw tell us who the human resource lady is at the white house who checked Obama's two IDs, And made copy's for his file????

And the POS mocked Biden and his mask????
you got a point eddie......let me ask you are you one of those people who wear a mask in your car?...
No harry and I had dinner out last night and walking to and from the restaurant I did wear my mask
I also wash my hands after touching doorknobs etc etc
well thats something i have been doing well before this thing happened......did you get a flu shot and pneumonia shot yet?...
Just flu shot couple days ago had pneumonia shot last year
i had one last year the Prevnar 13,then my doctor said this one the Pneumovax 23 is even more effective for those over 65 so i got that one too.....my pharmacist said those over 65 should get both a year apart....
Being an old fart I got the stronger one for over 65 Usually in Fla at this time for a couple of months Not this year Dummy Gov opened it all up Maybe If things are safe I'll go in Jan Rather be in quarantine in the warmth than in the winter in NY
what part of NY?....
Long Island
i was born and raised in Niagara Falls....yea i know "slowly i turn...".......
I was born and raised in Brooklyn Childhood friend was Peter O'Malley whose dad moved the Dodgers to cal
he ever take you to a game?....

This is not something we should make light of.

Egads you people are incorrigible.

"Captain Clorox" made light of COVID for months, didn't listen to the scientists, and now 209,000 are dead.
Who the fuck are you to accuse anyone of being incorrigible?
The COV-IDIOT has made it possible for a country with only 4.5% of the world's population to have 25% of all COVID cases.

Forum List

Back