First Steps the Next Conservative President Must Take

So you want to drill? Drill where? Why are you drilling? When will you clean up the last two "major" drilling mistakes? Who wants to drill? Where is the demand to drill? How does drilling help Americans?

skulldrill1.jpg

Only drill two places: foreign and domestic

I won't talk to ignoramuses who believe that oil is the one commodity resistant to supply and demand

Well dumbass, what is the supply and where is the demand?? Ignorant people like you are gullible enough to believe any spoonful of BS the RNC/GOP feeds you.

I won't talk to ignoramuses who believe that oil is the one commodity resistant to supply and demand

^ This

Yes it was. It opened the door for others to capitalize on its mistakes.....

But it is such a major factor in the real estate industry, closing it down will set us back dramatically.

One of the issues with larger government.....weening off of it is impossible.

No. get it right!

F/F set the lowbrow standards and the banks delivered what they demanded.

We cannot ever give FDIC insurance to banks that want to gamble. If you want to be taxpayer insured you will live a boring life.

Frank...I got it right...righter than most on this board...

F/F lowered the standards
Such opened the doors for those that can not afford a home to buy a home
Banks were urged to deliver out of threats of descrimination accusations
Loan agfnets capityalized and urged people to lie about their income
People lied about their income
Loan agents assured them that if they take the loan, the can refiannce when the teaser rate expires
People believed it without really trying to understand the other possibilities, such as not beng able to refiannce.

I can go on...but it is old news.

Botoom line...none of it would have happened if the lenders were not urged to push loans to those that can not afford it.

Lets not forget the home buyers who knew they where buying more home than they could afford. The blame goes to everyone involved.

1. Assure the Capital Markets and the world that she (or he) understand why American is the Number one economy and best country on Earth and will use government to help it instead of destroy it.

2. If we fall short of a veto-proof majority, use her (or his) power as Executive to totally remake Federal Agencies, transforming them into Agencies that will work WITH American business instead of AGAINST American business. Don't get hung up on closing HUD, DoEd etc. FIRE EVERYONE and replace them with people who will carry out a Pro-American agenda. Libs will complain, but nobody will listen

3. We have a real estate mess that continues to fester. Close Fannie and Freddie, sell their entire SFH portfolio at auction and allow individual to invest their 401k in real estate asset.

4. Robust domestic energy program, drill baby drill!!

5. repeal ObamaCare in favor of the Whole Food recommendaations

So you want to drill? Drill where? Why are you drilling? When will you clean up the last two "major" drilling mistakes? Who wants to drill? Where is the demand to drill? How does drilling help Americans?

skulldrill1.jpg
Oh I'm sorry. If pinwheels mirrors and moonshine were economically viable, we'd first have no need to subsidize it, NOR would there be an issue of producing enough energy. The green energy movement has failed again, just like it did in the early 1980's.

1. Assure the Capital Markets and the world that she (or he) understand why American is the Number one economy and best country on Earth and will use government to help it instead of destroy it.

It's kind of difficult to take anyone seriously with an avatar of our President touching the bottom of a girl :eusa_liar:

Welcoming the latest Mars Mission home.
Thanking 87 year old Barack Obama at the Kennedy Center for bringing to an end the "Dark Ages" of VooDoo and idiotic and divisive BS propaganda, for starting the US health system, the most popular social program ever, ending skyrocketing health and college costs, making the USA competitive again in the hightech world economy, and beginning the Pax Americana and the democritization of the Muslim, and the greater, world.

Thanking 87 year old Barack Obama at the Kennedy Center for bringing to an end the "Dark Ages" of VooDoo and idiotic and divisive BS propaganda, for starting the US health system, the most popular social program ever, ending skyrocketing health and college costs, making the USA competitive again in the hightech world economy, and beginning the Pax Americana and the democritization of the Muslim, and the greater, world.
Oh dear lord that was fucking stupid.

Obama, the Downgraded President, he ran up deficits bigger than any Reagan budget

2. If we fall short of a veto-proof majority, use her (or his) power as Executive to totally remake Federal Agencies, transforming them into Agencies that will work WITH American business instead of AGAINST American business. Don't get hung up on closing HUD, DoEd etc. FIRE EVERYONE and replace them with people who will carry out a Pro-American agenda. Libs will complain, but nobody will listen

3. We have a real estate mess that continues to fester. Close Fannie and Freddie, sell their entire SFH portfolio at auction and allow individual to invest their 401k in real estate asset.

You mean like Bush did? Hmm..Corporatism. Now why is that so familiar..

Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.
Benito Mussolini

I want to know what is so wrong with corporations. I mean, a corporate office has given my wife an amazing job that allows us to do great on top of my personal business.

tell me, now! what do you have against success?

I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Wait right here. :eusa_whistle:

skulldrill1.jpg

Well dumbass, what is the supply and where is the demand?? Ignorant people like you are gullible enough to believe any spoonful of BS the RNC/GOP feeds you.

So wait. you don't understand where the supply and demand are? I'm confused.

Mike

1. Well that's sweet. Maybe hire some cheerleaders? I hear Rick Perry has some extras from his latest movie ;)

2. You have stated in more than a couple threads, that you find it SO objectionable that Obama has used exactly that power to "Go around congress". Interesting.

3. Why even bother going into a complex subject. Okay sweetheart uh yeah. Let's do that! :lol:

4. I have no problem with more drilling. What about new technology? Solar, electric etc... though? Just screw it or what?

5. Yup. I'd repeal Obamacare in a moment and I think the majority of the USA is there. Not familiar with the WFR.

Last edited:

1. Well that's sweet. Maybe hire some cheerleaders? I hear Rick Perry has some extras from his latest movie ;)

2. You have stated in more than a couple threads, that you find it SO objectionable that Obama has used exactly that power to "Go around congress". Interesting.

3. Why even bother going into a complex subject. Okay sweetheart uh yeah. Let's do that! :lol:

4. I have no problem with more drilling. What about new technology? Solar, electric etc... though? Just screw it or what?

5. Yup. I'd repeal Obamacare in a moment and I think the majority of the USA is there. Not familiar with the WFR.

Any real Conservative needs to focus on reducing govenment interference with the markets. For example, you are talking about new technology? Do nothing to support or prevent it. Don't do anything to encourage or discourage drilling either. There is a need for energy and the price will swing in the direction of the most efficient means to provide that energy. I'm all for Solar but how can you advocate "electric" as a new technology. Its still a 50 year old coal burning power plant that is producing most of the electricity.

I'm not even sure what he is talking about with a 'veto proof' majority? The veto exists on one vote and so there is no veto proof majority. I think he was saying filibuster though. I don't know that I'm a fan of ever suggesting that someone use "executive authority". It is not the place of the President to legislate. He is to execute the legislation put forth by the congress.

Article II section 2 and 3 said:
The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

Section. 3.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

Why encourage it beyond what he's authorized to do?

Mike

skulldrill1.jpg
Oh I'm sorry. If pinwheels mirrors and moonshine were economically viable, we'd first have no need to subsidize it, NOR would there be an issue of producing enough energy. The green energy movement has failed again, just like it did in the early 1980's.

Hmm, you missed my questions.

Drill where? Why are you drilling? When will you clean up the last two "major" drilling mistakes? Who wants to drill? Where is the demand to drill? How does drilling help Americans?

Mike

That would be correct Mike. In order to drill, you might have need of a reason. CF says we need to drill because of supply and demand.

There is no shortage of supply.

There is no increased demand.

So you don't need to drill.

Mike

That would be correct Mike. In order to drill, you might have need of a reason. CF says we need to drill because of supply and demand.

:cuckoo:

Mike

:cuckoo:
Doing your famous board impression of yourself again, huh? I am not surprised, because you can't answer the questions. Don't feel bad, Palin couldn't answer them either.

Forum List

Back