First Steps the Next Conservative President Must Take

I'd rather see you bet your membership.

:lol::lol::lol: Good one. Now get back to sucking that cock. Go on, boy, git!
Translation:

"I have been shown to be a shill and ain't got nothing else of real substance..."

Translation: I hate my life, so I go on the internet and act like a dick, but I'm too ignorant to realize that my shallow little posts don't actually mean anything; that I'm just a useless troll who cries himself to sleep every night.

Last edited:
Translation:

"I have been shown to be a shill and ain't got nothing else of real substance..."

Translation: I hate my life, so I go on the internet and act like a dick, but I'm too ignorant to realize that my shallow little posts don't actually mean anything; that I'm just a useless troll who cries himself to sleep every night.

Speak for your self.

Translation:

Must have been the power of suggestion of the avatar. :eusa_whistle::lol:

This is more telling:

my shallow little posts don't actually mean anything;
Son? You described yourself perfectly unto me. Good job!:clap2:

Translation:

This is more telling:

my shallow little posts don't actually mean anything;

Yep, just like you did yourself.

the t said:

Good job. What a big boy you are.

Last edited:

This is more telling:

the t said:

This is really useful.

This is more telling:

the t said:

Why thank you very kindly. I am pleased that you agree and see it MY WAY.

What a magnanimous gesture on your part.:clap2:

1. Assure the Capital Markets and the world that she (or he) understand why American is the Number one economy and best country on Earth and will use government to help it instead of destroy it.

5. repeal ObamaCare in favor of the Whole Food recommendaations

It's kind of difficult to take anyone seriously with an avatar of our President touching the bottom of a girl :eusa_liar:

That's all you got? Thanks for playing. Now, pick up your Barbie doll and go home. Your mother is calling you.

Shutting down Freddie & Fannie isn't that easy, CF private money will demand and get higher rates, the housing industry is too fragile for that, if Obama had any sense he would have fixed housing, it has a huge positive impact on our economy...

Replacing Frank? Priceless, but I think Massachusetts will put him back in again...

Welcoming the latest Mars Mission home.
Thanking 87 year old Barack Obama at the Kennedy Center for bringing to an end the "Dark Ages" of VooDoo and idiotic and divisive BS propaganda, for starting the US health system, the most popular social program ever, ending skyrocketing health and college costs, making the USA competitive again in the hightech world economy, and beginning the Pax Americana and the democritization of the Muslim, and the greater, world.
Oh dear lord that was fucking stupid.

Very!

So you want to drill? Drill where? Why are you drilling? When will you clean up the last two "major" drilling mistakes? Who wants to drill? Where is the demand to drill? How does drilling help Americans?

skulldrill1.jpg
Oh I'm sorry. If pinwheels mirrors and moonshine were economically viable, we'd first have no need to subsidize it, NOR would there be an issue of producing enough energy. The green energy movement has failed again, just like it did in the early 1980's.

Hmm, you missed my questions.

Drill where? Why are you drilling? When will you clean up the last two "major" drilling mistakes? Who wants to drill? Where is the demand to drill? How does drilling help Americans?

Drill here, costal and not deep water. Drill wherever there is oil that is accessible. You won't have major spills if you're not drilling in deep water. Transporting it all the way across the world introduces more risk than offshore in shallow water. Who wants to drill? Every oil company. Where is the demand? Everywhere. Do you buy gas? Use electricity? How does drilling help? First, it brings the prices down. Second it provides employment. Third, start refining here. That will bring the prices down even more.

Mike

Well dumbass, what is the supply and where is the demand?? Ignorant people like you are gullible enough to believe any spoonful of BS the RNC/GOP feeds you.

So wait. you don't understand where the supply and demand are? I'm confused.

Mike

That would be correct Mike. In order to drill, you might have need of a reason. CF says we need to drill because of supply and demand.

There is no shortage of supply.

There is no increased demand.

So you don't need to drill.

There is definitely a shortage of supply. Right now we allow OPEC to set the price of oil by reducing and increasing the supply of oil since we're producing very little here. If we would produce more here we would reduce our dependance on them and be able to lower the price.

There is a perpetual increase of demand. China is nearing the point that their demand equals ours. That is not good because we get pretty decent treatment and agreements to buy oil right now and because we use so much we can make a stronger case for tying oil to the dollar instead of another currency. If we get passed by the Chinese then we need to be producing more here and less overseas or the market can get bad quick. India is another threat in much the same way.

Mike

Welcoming the latest Mars Mission home.
Thanking 87 year old Barack Obama at the Kennedy Center for bringing to an end the "Dark Ages" of VooDoo and idiotic and divisive BS propaganda, for starting the US health system, the most popular social program ever, ending skyrocketing health and college costs, making the USA competitive again in the hightech world economy, and beginning the Pax Americana and the democritization of the Muslim, and the greater, world.

How 'bout allowing some jobs bills to pass, A-holes...

So wait. you don't understand where the supply and demand are? I'm confused.

Mike

That would be correct Mike. In order to drill, you might have need of a reason. CF says we need to drill because of supply and demand.

There is definitely a shortage of supply. Right now we allow OPEC to set the price of oil by reducing and increasing the supply of oil since we're producing very little here. If we would produce more here we would reduce our dependance on them and be able to lower the price.

There is a perpetual increase of demand. China is nearing the point that their demand equals ours. That is not good because we get pretty decent treatment and agreements to buy oil right now and because we use so much we can make a stronger case for tying oil to the dollar instead of another currency. If we get passed by the Chinese then we need to be producing more here and less overseas or the market can get bad quick. India is another threat in much the same way.

Mike

Right now we let the speculators set the price of oil. OPEC is a bit player and scapegoat for scum like the ilk of Goldman Saks. Don't believe it? Search for Bernie Sanders and the CFTC.

Mike

Right now we let the speculators set the price of oil. OPEC is a bit player and scapegoat for scum like the ilk of Goldman Saks. Don't believe it? Search for Bernie Sanders and the CFTC.

Considering all I invest in is energy stocks I'm very familiar with how the speculation market works. The problem is that you have to have speculators or oil won't move. While its true that speculators actually trade the prices, OPEC could announce today that they are cutting production by 20% and the price of oil would skyrocket.

Without speculators no one would assume the risk of production and oil would not be able to be traded rapidly like it is today because people would not know the cost ahead of time. Right now you can buy a contract and lock in a price of oil. Absent that, how would a plastics company operate? How would they be able to set production costs and how would they be able to sell their wares if they can't tell someone "We'll make 20,000 widgets for you at $x.xx a piece, they'll be ready in 4 months"? Instead it would be "We'll start manufacturing your widgets and it will cost you $y.yy + the petroleum cost at the time of production". The alternative would be for a company to hold their petroleum on time. How does that work?

Mike

Forum List

Back