First Steps the Next Conservative President Must Take

I'm not absolving "Wall Street" of their complicity in the collapse but the fact is Jim Johnson at Fannie was the Financial Big Brother who brought the keg to the Party.

I'm totally against FDIC insurance as currently enacted. I'm totally against every letting the GSE originate or hold another SFH mortgage ever again

Why is 57Frank worrying about a possible 2016 nominee? The current Repub field looks like they stepped out of a clown car w/ the possible exception of Huntsman.

I'm not absolving "Wall Street" of their complicity in the collapse but the fact is Jim Johnson at Fannie was the Financial Big Brother who brought the keg to the Party.

I'm totally against FDIC insurance as currently enacted. I'm totally against every letting the GSE originate or hold another SFH mortgage ever again
Your insight of the FED using Federally Mortgaged properties being subsidized for HUD housing under Section 8?

If A Republican wins the presidency, my guess is the first thing he or she will do is propose a stimulus (though it won't be called a stimulus). Watch. I'll bet money on that one.

Why is 57Frank worrying about a possible 2016 nominee? The current Repub field looks like they stepped out of a clown car w/ the possible exception of Huntsman.

Which is why Huntsman will never get the nomination - he's too moderate. The GOP overreach is a beautiful thing to watch (except that it's a little frightening as well).

If A Republican wins the presidency, my guess is the first thing he or she will do is propose a stimulus (though it won't be called a stimulus). Watch. I'll bet money on that one.
And that 'Stimulus' will be getting Government out of the fucking way.

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah, right. Keep dreaming, pal. The GOP is as big gov't as big gov't gets. And your precious Tea Party? Well, they're even more unpopular than congressional Reps and Dems. So, their brand of anti-gov't governing won't be around for too much longer.

Last edited:

Which is why Huntsman will never get the nomination - he's too moderate. The GOP overreach is a beautiful thing to watch (except that it's a little frightening as well).
Constitutionality under Article 1, Section 8 is frightening to you? Really?

Constitutionality under Article 1, Section 8 is frightening to you? Really?

Yes, that's exactly what I meant :cuckoo:

First Steps the Next Conservative President Must Take

Very facetious... This Independent predicts Obama wins reelection due to fatheaded egomaniacal attributes on the right.

I'd rather see you bet your membership.

:lol::lol::lol: Good one. Now get back to sucking that cock. Go on, boy, git!
Translation:

"I have been shown to be a shill and ain't got nothing else of real substance..."

YOU HAVE A SHORT MEMORY....MUCH OF AMERICAS PROBLEMS STARTED UNDER GEORGIE PORGY PUDDING AND PIE BUSH>>>>>>>time to re_think your comment..THELIQ:cool:
1. Assure the Capital Markets and the world that she (or he) understand why American is the Number one economy and best country on Earth and will use government to help it instead of destroy it.

2. If we fall short of a veto-proof majority, use her (or his) power as Executive to totally remake Federal Agencies, transforming them into Agencies that will work WITH American business instead of AGAINST American business. Don't get hung up on closing HUD, DoEd etc. FIRE EVERYONE and replace them with people who will carry out a Pro-American agenda. Libs will complain, but nobody will listen

3. We have a real estate mess that continues to fester. Close Fannie and Freddie, sell their entire SFH portfolio at auction and allow individual to invest their 401k in real estate asset.

4. Robust domestic energy program, drill baby drill!!

5. repeal ObamaCare in favor of the Whole Food recommendaations

Forum List

Back