First Non-Black Miss Hampton University Divides Campus

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Crowning of first non-black Miss Hampton University divides campus -- dailypress.com

Hampton University crowned its first non-black Miss HU Friday, leading to a division on campus that prompted her to write President Obama. Churchill, who is from Hawaii, wrote Obama on Sunday to tell him that her crowning was met with negative comments because of her skin color. She invited him to visit HU and speak about racial tolerance.
What? Black people intolerant of other cultures and ethnicities? No way!

I love the pic that was included in the article. What do you think that one girl is thinking? "Ah mo kill dis white bitch! She done took mah man Tyrone and now she think she all Black and shit?". :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MissHamptonUniversity.jpg

I would have selected the one in the pink dress myself.

Wow. I used to drive by Hampton University nearly every day back in the middle 70's. Never knew anybody but blacks even went to school there. What's the world coming to? Does this mean whites will soon be able to join the NAACP? I'm shocked!

Wow. I used to drive by Hampton University nearly every day back in the middle 70's. Never knew anybody but blacks even went to school there. What's the world coming to? Does this mean whites will soon be able to join the NAACP? I'm shocked!

Well that's what happens when you have black guys judge a black pageant... of course the white girl's gonna win. :cool:

:razz:I send my congrats to the winner.
The Racial Stereotype is that White Females are prettier than the other races. I believe there is some truth in every stereotype.
Congrats, you are a winner.

Forum List

Back