First Muslim Ruled City Council Forces SHARIA LAW on American Citizens

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Recently, it made the news that the City Council of Hamtramck, Michigan is now 100% Islamic.
The Council’s first order of business was to construct an “Islamic center,” code word for mosque, large enough to accommodate 2,000 worshippers. The Islamic call to prayer, the “adhan,” is being broadcast across the neighborhoods, via the Islamic Centers bull-horn like speakers, starting at 6am.

Are you an owner of a liquor store, a restaurant, bar, convenience store, or grocery store within 500-feet of a mosque? Well, then, you should be aware that you are no longer allowed to sell alcohol in your establishment.

The non-Muslim, and even the moderate Muslims, who had no real appreciation for who they were electing must be thinking they made a big mistake? How long before daughters of families everywhere, irrespective of their religion are donning the Hijab, or worse the black sack-cloth Burka? How long before symbols of other faiths are banned?

How long before members of those faiths are attacked, either personally in the street, or have their properties vandalized, or their businesses made to suffer financial consequences, aside from the prohibition? How long before Hamtramck turns into a third-world, 7th century, backwards terror filled place?

First Muslim Ruled City Council Forces SHARIA LAW on American Citizens ⋆ US Herald

Lol, stupid yankees voting in a Muslim council, roflmao

An article riddled with a lot of pearl clutching poppycock and hysteria doesn't exaclty make me hit the panic button.

Are you an owner of a liquor store, a restaurant, bar, convenience store, or grocery store within 500-feet of a mosque? Well, then, you should be aware that you are no longer allowed to sell alcohol in your establishment.

Same law in every city in the USA, to include schools and other children intensive areas of activity..And there is no Muslim led council there....

Same law in every city in the USA, to include schools and other children intensive areas of activity...

Bullshit! The fact that I can't open a bar next to a church means we are living in a Christian theocracy. :crybaby:

Same law in every city in the USA, to include schools and other children intensive areas of activity...

Bullshit! The fact that I can't open a bar next to a church means we are living in a Christian theocracy. :crybaby:
Just be thankful you carry on commerce transactions on Blue Sunday....

If the people elected the muslim members of the city council.

How is anything being forced on them? ..... :dunno:

They elected the council members but they did not elect them to bring Sharia law.

If Muslims are going to be successful politicians in THIS country they need to learn the difference.

Sunday is only blue when my Steelers lose. lol

If the people elected the muslim members of the city council.

How is anything being forced on them? ..... :dunno:

They elected the council members but they did not elect them to bring Sharia law.

If Muslims are going to be successful politicians in THIS country they need to learn the difference.
That is what the court system is for, the whites had to learn that also...

An article riddled with a lot of pearl clutching poppycock and hysteria doesn't exaclty make me hit the panic button.
IT is an earlier example of more fun to come later on, dude.

I'm sure you'll be happy just knowing it wasnt Christians keeping you from your toys this time around, huh?

roflmao

Sunday is only blue when my Steelers lose. lol
I see Pittsburgh decriminalized mary jane...

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Why don't you move there and open a 'Pulled Pork' franchise?
Let your family know where you want your belongings sent.

Lol, any other time a libtard like you would celebrate people having time off despite closed bidness doors, but not if it something any Christians would like for religious reasons?

Hahah, you are such a flaming bigot, dude.

Recently, it made the news that the City Council of Hamtramck, Michigan is now 100% Islamic.
The Council’s first order of business was to construct an “Islamic center,” code word for mosque, large enough to accommodate 2,000 worshippers. The Islamic call to prayer, the “adhan,” is being broadcast across the neighborhoods, via the Islamic Centers bull-horn like speakers, starting at 6am.

The non-Muslim, and even the moderate Muslims, who had no real appreciation for who they were electing must be thinking they made a big mistake? How long before daughters of families everywhere, irrespective of their religion are donning the Hijab, or worse the black sack-cloth Burka? How long before symbols of other faiths are banned?

How long before members of those faiths are attacked, either personally in the street, or have their properties vandalized, or their businesses made to suffer financial consequences, aside from the prohibition? How long before Hamtramck turns into a third-world, 7th century, backwards terror filled place?

First Muslim Ruled City Council Forces SHARIA LAW on American Citizens ⋆ US Herald

Lol, stupid yankees voting in a Muslim council, roflmao
I see Jim still posts lying hysterical threads.

Lol, any other time a libtard like you would celebrate people having time off despite closed bidness doors, but not if it something any Christians would like for religious reasons?

Hahah, you are such a flaming bigot, dude.
I'm a corporate whore before being a flaming faggot...I guess you need company, eh fag?

Forum List

Back