First Muslim Ruled City Council Forces SHARIA LAW on American Citizens

That is what the court system is for, the whites had to learn that also...
And in the meantime everyone living near that mosque has to listen to6 am prayers over loud speakers?

lol, might do soulless Yankees some good.

An article riddled with a lot of pearl clutching poppycock and hysteria doesn't exaclty make me hit the panic button.
Why don't you move there and open a 'Pulled Pork' franchise?
Let your family know where you want your belongings sent.

I can't. Only Muslims are allowed to live Hamtramck now. I hear they are changing the name of the city as well. Having 'ham' in the title is offensive. :(

And in the meantime everyone living near that mosque has to listen to6 am prayers over loud speakers?

So then a Christian group can blast out on loud speakers Bible verses and Christian hymns right?
This bullshit with the morning prayers being blasted out is going to end up in the SC.

So then a Christian group can blast out on loud speakers Bible verses and Christian hymns right?
This bullshit with the morning prayers being blasted out is going to end up in the SC.
No, only PC protected groups can do that, like Moonglow could blast out solicitations for gay orgies at 6am because fags are a protected group, but not white male Christians.

The comments after that 'article' are positively hysterical. What a bunch of overly dramatic pussies. Too funny!

Just be thankful you carry on commerce transactions on Blue Sunday....
Lol, any other time a libtard like you would celebrate people having time off despite closed bidness doors, but not if it something any Christians would like for religious reasons?

Hahah, you are such a flaming bigot, dude.
I'm a corporate whore before being a flaming faggot...I guess you need company, eh fag?
You're gay???

Just be thankful you carry on commerce transactions on Blue Sunday....
Lol, any other time a libtard like you would celebrate people having time off despite closed bidness doors, but not if it something any Christians would like for religious reasons?

Hahah, you are such a flaming bigot, dude.
I'm a corporate whore before being a flaming faggot...I guess you need company, eh fag?
You're gay???
Im-not-gay.gif

An article riddled with a lot of pearl clutching poppycock and hysteria doesn't exaclty make me hit the panic button.
IT is an earlier example of more fun to come later on, dude.

I'm sure you'll be happy just knowing it wasnt Christians keeping you from your toys this time around, huh?

roflmao
It's a slippery slope fallacy, another ridiculous lie from the right.

"The people of Hamtramck should be ashamed. They should be ashamed for voting these people into office and setting a precedent for the nation. Hamtramck should serve as a bellwether call for the rest of us."

No, the shame belongs to the bigot who wrote this lie, and other bigots who agree with it.

Recently, it made the news that the City Council of Hamtramck, Michigan is now 100% Islamic.
The Council’s first order of business was to construct an “Islamic center,” code word for mosque, large enough to accommodate 2,000 worshippers. The Islamic call to prayer, the “adhan,” is being broadcast across the neighborhoods, via the Islamic Centers bull-horn like speakers, starting at 6am.

What are religions if not behaviors? In case you hadn't heard, organized behaviors now have special protected status to impose upon others and force them to comply with their demands; with or without majority permission. It was an unfortunate precedent because now we'll have to tolerate playing along with other minority behaviors most of us reject. Oh well.

No, only PC protected groups can do that, like Moonglow could blast out solicitations for gay orgies at 6am because fags are a protected group, but not white male Christians.
Another moronic lie – there are no 'PC protected groups,' everyone is afforded the same protections under the Constitution, including Muslims protection from this sort of hate and bigotry.

Forum List

Back