First lady in hell

poor michelle. I feel so bad that her honeymoon is over and harsh daylight of reality has set in. I am sure more vacations, lavish parties and some more tax payer dollar retail therapy and she will be as right as rain.

If she is so damn unhappy i am sure she can move home with her daughters to chicago and retire from the spotlight. She is more then welcome to stop all of her personal champagnes and leave the politics to the politicians.

I am amazed however for someone who has so many high paid handlers that they are not handling the hell for her.
Yeah....must really suck having a world class chef at your beck and call. Never having to do laundry. Fold clothes. Iron 'em. Having designers make your wardrobe. Flying all over the world at the taxpayers expense. Famous musicians serenading ya', Yada yada yada.

Yeah, sounds like hell to me!

Friggin' ungrateful bitch!

Truth hurts huh? I see you brought a bunch of counter sources. Your lucky I post against you at all. Consider it an underserved honor. Now fuck off.

Thats what I thought...another DUMB country bumpkin RWer yapping his lips with NOTHING substantial to say except the usual shitty CON$servative nonsensical talking points.

Go blow it up your ass jaggoff!

I've been willing to call out folks when they cross the line with Palin. And I greatly respected Laura Bush. I have very little patience with folks that make fun of her.

The comments in this thread are beyond tasteless, and quite frankly make those of you that claim to be Conservatives look like idiots. Stop making folks that have a legitimate beef with Obama's policies look bad. You're just doing Obama's job for him.
Are you going to add MarcATL to your ignore list?

I'm working through the thread. Its looking likely.

There's a few other folks I had a higher opinion of prior to this thread that will end up there too.
:clap2: I admire you sticking to your standards.

"You must spread some Reputation around etc."

Last edited:
Funny how the french said that it is an "Authorized biography"...Now, after a pissed off phone call from the WH, it's now an "unauthorized biography"

And tomorrow we'll see ol' Robert Gibbs spinnin' his loony liberal ass off.....AGAIN!

Friggin' LMAO!

Truth hurts huh? I see you brought a bunch of counter sources. Your lucky I post against you at all. Consider it an underserved honor. Now fuck off.

Thats what I thought...another DUMB country bumpkin RWer yapping his lips with NOTHING substantial to say except the usual shitty CON$servative nonsensical talking points.

Go blow it up your ass jaggoff!

What do you know? A two-fer!

After four years at one of America’s most esteemed academic institutions, Michelle recoiled at the thought of “further integration and/or assimilation into a white cultural and social structure that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full participant.” That the sky has been the limit for her, that she has managed to ride the “periphery” from Princeton to Harvard Law School, to one of the country’s top law firms, and to a plethora of prestigious institutional positions, has not much altered her perspective. Through the windows of her mansion on Chicago’s south side, American society still appears as a caste system.

The United States, she says, is “just downright mean.” Never, prior to her husband’s presidential run, had she had a reason to feel proud of it, she told a campaign throng. But by last November, with Barack’s pursuit of the brass ring catching momentum, she suddenly got plenty proud. And confident: so much so that she was moved to tell MSNBC, “Black America will wake up and get it” -- unite and carry him over the finish line.

The Bad Company Of Barack Obama - CBS News

You libs know all about clinging to a lie to the bitter end now don't ya.
"It's not a lie if you really really really really want it to be true!" /NeoCON$mode

"They have WMDs over tharr!"

"The war will take maybe 2-3 weeks."

"Mission accomplished"

Another DumbASS CON$servative at your service.

:rolleyes:
Editing quoted posts is frowned upon.

Oh, but that's right -- leftists don't think the rules apply to them.

"It's not a lie if you really really really really want it to be true!" /NeoCON$mode

"Mission accomplished"

who said that?
I was paraphraasing, but since you don't know, or pretending you don't know of his infamous quote:

Donald Rumsfeld said:
"Five days or five weeks or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last any longer than that," he said. "It won't be a World War III."

Rumsfeld: It Would Be A Short War - CBS News

"Mission accomplished"

who said that?
I was paraphraasing, but since you don't know, or pretending you don't know of his infamous quote:

Donald Rumsfeld said:
"Five days or five weeks or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last any longer than that," he said. "It won't be a World War III."

so, in fact, no one ever said that

;)

"Mission accomplished"

who said that?

Donald Rumsfeld said:

You do realize he was talking about Removing Sadaam and crushing his forces, eh?....And of course, WW3 never happened.

I was there. What a brilliantly executed mission it was!..Every branch of service was on top of their game.....I'll never forget the reaction of the Iraqi people celebrating after they realized that Sadaam and his even crazier sons would never again be.

But then, lib's like you could give less than a damn about ANYBODY living under a tyrannical regime.....It just doesn't compute in your loony lil' minds!

Dive...I was just starting to take you more seriously and think higher of you...don't mess it up by being willfully obtuse.

who said that?

Donald Rumsfeld said:

You do realize he was talking about Removing Sadaam and crushing his forces, eh?....And of course, WW3 never happened.

I was there. What a brilliantly executed mission it was!..Every branch of service was on top of their game.....I'll never forget the reaction of the Iraqi people celebrating after they realized that Sadaam and his even crazier sons would never again be.

But then, lib's like you could give less than a damn about ANYBODY living under a tyrannical regime.....It just doesn't compute in your loony lil' minds!

Exactly. He was not talking about how long an occupation would last. He was referring to how long it would take to dispose Saddam and defeat the Iraqi army, and he was correct.

If you recall before we invaded liberals were claiming we could not even remove saddam and would be defeated in Iraq before doing so. They also said it would lead to WWII.

None of which came close to happening.

A really funny point is all the liberals that USED WMDS as a reason not to attack. They said if we attack him he may use them. lol, now they try and pretend it was only Bush who thought they were even there in the first place.

Last edited:
Dive...I was just starting to take you more seriously and think higher of you...don't mess it up by being willfully obtuse.

i'm not the one being obtuse
that would be you
no one actually said what you claimed and your own link proved it

MarcATL is all bitch. She whines and moans about wanting proof. You supply it and total silence. I don't take you seriously, because your just another fake. I let you fall in the trap because your easy to play. It is fun, I have no illusions of any real debate from the likes of you.

Funny how the french said that it is an "Authorized biography"...Now, after a pissed off phone call from the WH, it's now an "unauthorized biography"

And tomorrow we'll see ol' Robert Gibbs spinnin' his loony liberal ass off.....AGAIN!

Friggin' LMAO!
Like I said, the CON$ will just make crap up rather than stop bitterly clinging to this GOP lie. Why stop at fabricating a "quote" when you can invent "a pissed off phone call." :eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back