First Lady ..Goes Mad

As obama thinks HE is the the messiah, not even the second coming, the messiah replacing Jesus Christ, that Moon owns the Washington Times means nothing.

Except that if the Times increases readership, media outlets might do the same thing.

Oh look, another Rightie calling Obama "the messiah".

Oh look, another leftist defending the worst president in history.

Where was the "defending" in my post?

And as to "the worst president in history"....that, of course, is MERELY your opinion....unless you've got some proof of that.

Laura Bush never made herself as obnoxious as Mad Michelle. Last election, Mad Michelle was made iconic, the cover girl. Irritate that false facade and show the slime beneath, it will be a different story.

Michelle Obama is not obnoxious. The only thing that IS obnoxious is the right wing attacks on her and her family.

"America is a downright mean country" is pretty damn obnoxious to me. Deal with it.

I can certainly understand you getting all defensive and....ahem.....mean over getting called on it.

laura_bush_psycho.jpg
"Tell Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my closeup"

Last edited:
As obama thinks HE is the the messiah, not even the second coming, the messiah replacing Jesus Christ, that Moon owns the Washington Times means nothing.

Except that if the Times increases readership, media outlets might do the same thing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's Moon that thinks he's the Messiah, not Obama.

And yes, it does mean something that Moon owns the Washington Times.

Another religious nutjob Republican.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's Moon that thinks he's the Messiah, not Obama.

And yes, it does mean something that Moon owns the Washington Times.

Another religious nutjob Republican.

And I thought you guys thought Obama was a Muslim.

So now you say he's a Muslim who thinks he's Jesus.

Try to get your story straight, please.

Singing in the rain, just singing in the rain, what a glorious feeling, I'm happy again..

just sayin...

You gotta cut Michelle some slack for her upcoming behavior. Put it in perspective. She's scared shitless she's going to be swingin' a Habitat for Humanity hammer next to Barry in early '13. And she just hates coveralls.

You gotta cut Michelle some slack for her upcoming behavior. Put it in perspective. She's scared shitless she's going to be swingin' a Habitat for Humanity hammer next to Barry in early '13. And she just hates coveralls.

why? do they make her ass look bigger?

First Lady... Goes mad? I guess she must have found out that her husband really was born in Kenya!

I guess it's better than swinging a hammer at a halibut. Now that would be strange.. :eusa_whistle:

I just wish you understanding, no were not using the worse pictures possible, this is the only ones available, folks, would consider tapping into your long lost guilt....:lol:

Huh? English please. :)

Golly... that hurt...:(

I changed it but..... DO YOU NEED BIGGER LETTERS....:lol:

Oh, and read slower...

Nope. Read fast, read slow, read old version, read new version. I'll need to buy a vowel.

Lumpy

Why would you post such an obvious rightwing hate piece?

No, the only thing that is vile is YOU adding YOUR interpretation to her words. When someone claims they know the motives of another person, all they are revealing is who and what THEY are, not the person who spoke the words.

There's no other fucking way to take what she said, slave. No other way at all.
And you know, first hand, what position she is in? I do wonder who, indeed, has been enslaeved, TT. :evil:

you lack the knowledge for this conversation.

I let the fact you think she was elected to an office go. don't meander, just wonder off and slobber all over your poster of her.

They are the First Family whether or not you accept that FACT. You folks on the right are so fucking childish. Were you as critical of the Bush family? Did you moan and chastise Laura Bush about a $74,000 set of china?

I was active duty during the Bush years, so I didn't get all the drama.

But since you brought it up, I will assume that the dems, you included, screamed like banshees.

and are now, of course, giving yours a pass.

And since we are bringing up the past of other people;

What was the name of the whore from LA that stormed the floor when it got out that she sold her vote for HC for One Hundred Million? And remember that she did so to correct the rumor? B/c she sold it for Three Hundred Million.

seriously, clean your own house or leave the party. I did, it's very liberating.

During the Bush administration, liberals like myself screamed like banshees over Bush's policies. I NEVER mentioned his wife or family...

Liar liar pants on fire.

I was active duty during the Bush years, so I didn't get all the drama.

But since you brought it up, I will assume that the dems, you included, screamed like banshees.

and are now, of course, giving yours a pass.

And since we are bringing up the past of other people;

What was the name of the whore from LA that stormed the floor when it got out that she sold her vote for HC for One Hundred Million? And remember that she did so to correct the rumor? B/c she sold it for Three Hundred Million.

seriously, clean your own house or leave the party. I did, it's very liberating.

During the Bush administration, liberals like myself screamed like banshees over Bush's policies. I NEVER mentioned his wife or family...

Liar liar pants on fire.

Oh, so not only do you know other people's motives, you even know their actions...how revealing...about YOU.

Forum List

Back