First Lady ..Goes Mad

Just cuz it's a lopsided rant, doesn't make it all untrue.

She wasn't proud until her husband got elected. That much hate was unheard of, except coming from the mouths of extremist.

They hate on the rich, but have GE sitting at their left and suck up money from them.

She travels, alone, at our expense very often, and to very nice places.

If the liberal media did their due diligence, big 0 ratings would be lower.

Does the right wing media ever report anything positive about the First family? EVER?

How about THIS:

March 30, 2009

Obamas Paying for White House Renovations

Though new presidents "are allotted $100,000 to overhaul the White House residence and the Oval Office," New York magazine reports "the First Couple isn't spending that money."

Said a spokeswoman: "They are not using public funds or accepting donations of goods for redecorating their private quarters."

"The White House declined to disclose the budget, saying that all expenses would remain private as a result of the Obamas' decision to absorb the cost."

I heard that on O'Riely.

What does that tiny fraction of the budget have to do with giving her a pass on everything else?

They are the First Family whether or not you accept that FACT. You folks on the right are so fucking childish. Were you as critical of the Bush family? Did you moan and chastise Laura Bush about a $74,000 set of china?

Does the right wing media ever report anything positive about the First family? EVER?

How about THIS:

March 30, 2009

Though new presidents "are allotted $100,000 to overhaul the White House residence and the Oval Office," New York magazine reports "the First Couple isn't spending that money."

Said a spokeswoman: "They are not using public funds or accepting donations of goods for redecorating their private quarters."

"The White House declined to disclose the budget, saying that all expenses would remain private as a result of the Obamas' decision to absorb the cost."

I heard that on O'Riely.

What does that tiny fraction of the budget have to do with giving her a pass on everything else?

They are the First Family whether or not you accept that FACT. You folks on the right are so fucking childish. Were you as critical of the Bush family? Did you moan and chastise Laura Bush about a $74,000 set of china?

Nope, Mrs Clinton set a standard...............

Can you translate that?

or are you saying; She knows what she's doing is wrong, but does it anyway knowing the media won't expose her as the selfish wastrel she is?
TT for you to post something so vile about a woman who has earned better respect from the people who PUT her husband IN office clearly states your own heart to be what it is. Suspicions toward and of others may be commendable at times, but one should stfu until the appropriate time is given to voice those suspicions. Tearing people down, willynilly, and being continually and consistently disrespectful represents great ignorance, it also proves shame to be on your own descendent's head(s). I would suggest that the board hold whatever suspicions and negative thoughts toward those in office until the time is given to perform the strategic angling of a polite war between minds and not bashing with viperous tongues. There are many ways to effectively maneuver minds without representing hideous
neanderthals.

Vile?

here's vile; I'm finally proud of America. mrs Obama

Sit on it and spin sweetheart.

She hated America her entire life, until her husband got elected.

No, the only thing that is vile is YOU adding YOUR interpretation to her words. When someone claims they know the motives of another person, all they are revealing is who and what THEY are, not the person who spoke the words.

How about THIS:

March 30, 2009

I heard that on O'Riely.

I was active duty during the Bush years, so I didn't get all the drama.

But since you brought it up, I will assume that the dems, you included, screamed like banshees.

and are now, of course, giving yours a pass.

And since we are bringing up the past of other people;

What was the name of the whore from LA that stormed the floor when it got out that she sold her vote for HC for One Hundred Million? And remember that she did so to correct the rumor? B/c she sold it for Three Hundred Million.

seriously, clean your own house or leave the party. I did, it's very liberating.

TT for you to post something so vile about a woman who has earned better respect from the people who PUT her husband IN office clearly states your own heart to be what it is. Suspicions toward and of others may be commendable at times, but one should stfu until the appropriate time is given to voice those suspicions. Tearing people down, willynilly, and being continually and consistently disrespectful represents great ignorance, it also proves shame to be on your own descendent's head(s). I would suggest that the board hold whatever suspicions and negative thoughts toward those in office until the time is given to perform the strategic angling of a polite war between minds and not bashing with viperous tongues. There are many ways to effectively maneuver minds without representing hideous
neanderthals.

Vile?

No, the only thing that is vile is YOU adding YOUR interpretation to her words. When someone claims they know the motives of another person, all they are revealing is who and what THEY are, not the person who spoke the words.

There's no other fucking way to take what she said, slave. No other way at all.

Vile?

There's no other fucking way to take what she said, slave. No other way at all.
And you know, first hand, what position she is in? I do wonder who, indeed, has been enslaeved, TT. :evil:

newtwife.jpg

Maybe Newt's plunging his unlubed index finger into her anus.

As obama thinks HE is the the messiah, not even the second coming, the messiah replacing Jesus Christ, that Moon owns the Washington Times means nothing.

Except that if the Times increases readership, media outlets might do the same thing.

I heard that on O'Riely.

I was active duty during the Bush years, so I didn't get all the drama.

But since you brought it up, I will assume that the dems, you included, screamed like banshees.

and are now, of course, giving yours a pass.

And since we are bringing up the past of other people;

What was the name of the whore from LA that stormed the floor when it got out that she sold her vote for HC for One Hundred Million? And remember that she did so to correct the rumor? B/c she sold it for Three Hundred Million.

seriously, clean your own house or leave the party. I did, it's very liberating.

During the Bush administration, liberals like myself screamed like banshees over Bush's policies. I NEVER mentioned his wife or family...

Laura Bush never made herself as obnoxious as Mad Michelle. Last election, Mad Michelle was made iconic, the cover girl. Irritate that false facade and show the slime beneath, it will be a different story.

Laura Bush never made herself as obnoxious as Mad Michelle. Last election, Mad Michelle was made iconic, the cover girl. Irritate that false facade and show the slime beneath, it will be a different story.

Michelle Obama is not obnoxious. The only thing that IS obnoxious is the right wing attacks on her and her family.

This was quite an interesting article about Michelle Obama..I'd read the full article

I'm thinking the 2012 election cycle ought to to be a rip roaring extravaganza of race cards, personal attacks, dirty politics, class warfare and so on and that's just from the left.. So who's ready for the roller coaster ride..?

-------------------:uhoh3:

Michelle’s back, and she’s madder than ever. She was already pretty angry, seemingly unhappy with just about everything. As her husband wrapped up the Democratic nomination in 2008, she let fly her real feelings: “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country.” A few months into her job as first lady, her French counterpart asked how she liked the gig: “Don’t ask!” she reportedly spat. “It’s hell. I can’t stand it!”

She even seems to be mad at her silver-tongued husband. When the two were to set off on a luxurious 10-day vacation to Martha’s Vineyard, she left early - four hours early - and flew up alone. And those private vacations. She’s traveled to some of the world’s most plush resorts, taking 42 days off in the past year - that’d be eight weeks of vacay time if she held down a normal job.

Now, she is ready to spew her bilious disgust with America on the campaign trail. A dignified, transcendent first lady? No chance. Michelle is going to break with a hundred years of tradition and play the role of attack dog, heaping derision on her husband’s political opponents like no other first lady before her.

And it’s already begun. Mad Michelle this week popped down to Davis Island, Fla., to hobnob with the very people her husband despises - the 1 percent. At a massive mansion on the bay, filled with the wealthiest of the wealthy, America’s first lady launched into a tirade about “them” - the Republicans.

(Plenty more in the Article)

CURL: The very angry first lady Michelle Obama - Washington Times

To be fair, Hillary Clinton and Rosalynn Carter were kind of attack dogs as well. Democrats have had this long tradition of seeing the first lady as a political figure going all the way back to Elanor Roosevelt. (I hear she and Hillary aren't speaking anymore.)

Never paid much attention to Nancy Reagan, did you?

Michelle Obama is not obnoxious. The only thing that IS obnoxious is the right wing attacks on her and her family.

"America is a downright mean country" is pretty damn obnoxious to me. Deal with it.

You just got the prize for the DUMBEST post in the thread... :anj_stfu:

As obama thinks HE is the the messiah, not even the second coming, the messiah replacing Jesus Christ, that Moon owns the Washington Times means nothing.

Except that if the Times increases readership, media outlets might do the same thing.

Oh look, another Rightie calling Obama "the messiah".

Oh look, another leftist defending the worst president in history.

Last edited:

"America is a downright mean country" is pretty damn obnoxious to me. Deal with it.

Well I know you are. You always come across as bitter, small and vengeful.

Forum List

Back