First Lady ..Goes Mad

I'm thinkin the days when First Ladies and families were shown respect and hands off ended way back in the Carter, Reagan years. It's turned into a political football and hypocrisy play for both political parties..

Just consider the erosion of courtesy's starting in the the 60's and it all makes sense, to me anyway..

There's no other fucking way to take what she said, slave. No other way at all.
And you know, first hand, what position she is in? I do wonder who, indeed, has been enslaeved, TT. :evil:

you lack the knowledge for this conversation.

I let the fact you think she was elected to an office go. don't meander, just wonder off and slobber all over your poster of her.

Pay close attention to this post and breathe the aire I expell, I am not ill-informed. Her husband was elected President and yet you moronically deny her her place, her position as the President's wife!?

No one is discussing a mere housewife to a coalminer. No one is even making references towars a devoted doctor's wife. Even with the wives of men in those positions one would have to carefully consider their environments... Really, are you so hard-hearted and thick-headed to boot?! I apologize, but I would likely gift my husband a harem of diverse, willing, like-minded individuals to help him recover in whatever ways I could not, alone.

And you know, first hand, what position she is in? I do wonder who, indeed, has been enslaeved, TT. :evil:

you lack the knowledge for this conversation.

I let the fact you think she was elected to an office go. don't meander, just wonder off and slobber all over your poster of her.

Pay close attention to this post and breathe the aire I expell, I am not ill-informed. Her husband was elected President and yet you moronically deny her her place, her position as the President's wife!?

No one is discussing a mere housewife to a coalminer. No one is even making references towars a devoted doctor's wife. Even with the wives of men in those positions one would have to carefully consider their environments... Really, are you so hard-hearted and thick-headed to boot?! I apologize, but I would likely gift my husband a harem of diverse, willing, like-minded individuals to help him recover in whatever ways I could not, alone.

The rub is in a First Lady entering the political seen, she's fair game after that and should expect the repercussions and the adulation.

Last edited:
Another angry Moonie writing nonsense at the behest of the "Second Coming of Jesus Christ" himself.

Would you take anything I posted from Huffington Post seriously?

Should we take anything from the HuffyPuffy seriosly?

Probably not. I know I don't.

Likewise, an OP-ED from the Washington Times is equivalently untrustworthy, if not less trustworthy than Huffpo.

Another angry Moonie writing nonsense at the behest of the "Second Coming of Jesus Christ" himself.

Likewise, an OP-ED from the Washington Times is equivalently untrustworthy, if not less trustworthy than Huffpo.

It promoted discussion and revealed points of view, isn't that part of the criteria for posting OP's.

Piss and moan all you want to, that's your option..

It sometimes kinda bugs that members feed on a thread with no appreciation for the original Op promoting the discussion... eh.. just sayin..

Ya selfish bastards...:lol:

Last edited:
I'm thinkin the days when First Ladies and families were shown respect and hands off ended way back in the Carter, Reagan years. It's turned into a political football and hypocrisy play for both political parties..

Just consider the erosion of courtesy's starting in the the 60's and it all makes sense, to me anyway..

It started with attacks on Hillary Clinton, who is as intelligent as any man.

Some might suspect misogyny here but not me, I'm understanding and so forth..

Hillary was hardly the first, though she is a criminal like her husband ....young whippersnapper..:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Hillary was hardly the first, though she is a criminal like her husband ....young whippersnapper..:eusa_angel:

I've been around since Harry Truman was in the White House. Hillary is no criminal. Who before Hillary then?

Whatever....spin it anyway u want too. Michelle and her husband will win it in 2012. Be afraid, very afaid.

I've been around since Harry Truman was in the White House. Hillary is no criminal. Who before Hillary then?

Nancy Reagan took it in the shorts pretty well by the liberal media..You could do some research, I'm to lazy today..:dunno:

Gads Man.. both Hillary and Bill deserved time behind bars if law didn't take a back seat to political power..

Nancy Reagan took it in the shorts pretty well by the liberal media..You could do some research, I'm to lazy today..:dunno:

Gads Man.. both Hillary and Bill deserved time behind bars if law didn't take a back seat to political power..

Nancy wasn't demonized like Hillary. There is a strong case Ronny deserved time behind bars for treason and that he made a deal with the enemy to not release the hostages in order to prevent the re-election of Jimmy Carter in 1980. IF...law didn't take a back seat to political power.

Or the Washington Post....

Or anything at all from ThinkProgress...

This was quite an interesting article about Michelle Obama..I'd read the full article

I'm thinking the 2012 election cycle ought to to be a rip roaring extravaganza of race cards, personal attacks, dirty politics, class warfare and so on and that's just from the left.. So who's ready for the roller coaster ride..?

-------------------:uhoh3:

Michelle’s back, and she’s madder than ever. She was already pretty angry, seemingly unhappy with just about everything. As her husband wrapped up the Democratic nomination in 2008, she let fly her real feelings: “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country.” A few months into her job as first lady, her French counterpart asked how she liked the gig: “Don’t ask!” she reportedly spat. “It’s hell. I can’t stand it!”

She even seems to be mad at her silver-tongued husband. When the two were to set off on a luxurious 10-day vacation to Martha’s Vineyard, she left early - four hours early - and flew up alone. And those private vacations. She’s traveled to some of the world’s most plush resorts, taking 42 days off in the past year - that’d be eight weeks of vacay time if she held down a normal job.

Now, she is ready to spew her bilious disgust with America on the campaign trail. A dignified, transcendent first lady? No chance. Michelle is going to break with a hundred years of tradition and play the role of attack dog, heaping derision on her husband’s political opponents like no other first lady before her.

And it’s already begun. Mad Michelle this week popped down to Davis Island, Fla., to hobnob with the very people her husband despises - the 1 percent. At a massive mansion on the bay, filled with the wealthiest of the wealthy, America’s first lady launched into a tirade about “them” - the Republicans.

(Plenty more in the Article)

CURL: The very angry first lady Michelle Obama - Washington Times

Yes....

Attachments

• $100109_hannity_america_90x70 - Copy.jpg
    $100109_hannity_america_90x70 - Copy.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 63

Nancy wasn't demonized like Hillary. There is a strong case Ronny deserved time behind bars for treason and that he made a deal with the enemy to not release the hostages in order to prevent the re-election of Jimmy Carter in 1980. IF...law didn't take a back seat to political power.

The Hill-Billys are criminals for one thing..

Well.. nothing like a good conspiratorial theory...

Carter loves Obama..

Obama's getting lower approval numbers now..:lol:

Last edited:
His numbers are like the tide. This far out, who cares.

So tell me Betty.. are you going to post polls anymore, just wondering ?

btw.. the original Betty Boop survived a depression..

.. lets hope you don't have to...:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back