huh?

i blame it on the slac mods......if i were a mod we would not be seeing this....

I just reported it.

It may have been too long of a report though. What do you think?

Did I already report this one?

Dunno. He had two posts. Both spamtastic.

Enjoy your Danish. Do you enjoy cheese Danishes or are you more of a muffin person? Personally, I enjoy a good muffin. Blueberry ones are my preference. Although I rarely get to enjoy them. I like to sleep too much, and set my alarm in the morning so I get the most sleep possible. I barely have time to shower and get dressed before I rush out the door. So a good blueberry muffin is something I relish. Especially the big ones, not those little one-biters. Oh, and don't ever get them from QuikTrip in the morning. Stale-ass nastiness. Racetrac has better ones, delivered fresh every morning by Atlanta bread company. And they have MUCH better coffee. Better than even Starbucks coffee IMO.

Did I mention I used to work at Starbucks? 11-12 years ago when I first moved to Atlanta and was trying to find any job to put food on the table. I still remember most of their recipes. The job sucked, not because of the company but because of the location I worked at. A mall Starbucks is pure torture. Especially a snooty mall like Lenox here in Atlanta. We got fined once because the wood of our NYTimes rack didn't quite match the wood of the decor in the rest of the mall. Off by just a shade. Pure Horsecrap. And the customers? Wow....snooty intellectual wanna-be elitists, from all over the world.There was this one time that some jackass actually threw his coffee at me. Really?? You're upset because there wasn't enough half skim/half soy in your fucking latte? Asshole. I also once had a guy pull out his own thermometer to check the temperature of the coffee, and he complained because it was 166 degrees and not the 170 it should be. I mean, WTF??? 4 fucking degrees? Get a life your German hoser. Or maybe he was Austrian. Dunno. He talked like Hans & Frans from SNL.

Speaking of, I haven't watched SNL in ages. Like, forever. Ever since Will Ferrel came on the show. Just not funny at all. I think I am the only person on the planet that thinks Will Ferrel is just completely unfunny. It's the same schtick over, and over, and over and over, and over again. The only thing of his that I liked was Talladega Nights and the Cowbell skit from SNL. And that sidekick of his? John Reilly? Even more unfunny. The only time he is funny is when he's playing opposite Adam Sandler. Otherwise it is almost painful to watch anything he is in.

I do like sketch comdey shows though. Just not SNL anymore. Monty Python's flying circus was good. I wish they would get the gang back together and do one more movie. I loved the skit of argument clinic. That was pure genius. Oh, and the spam one too. Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam......

Which brings us full circle I guess.

i blame it on the slac mods......if i were a mod we would not be seeing this....

I just reported it.

Enjoy your Danish. Do you enjoy cheese Danishes or are you more of a muffin person? Personally, I enjoy a good muffin. Blueberry ones are my preference. Although I rarely get to enjoy them. I like to sleep too much, and set my alarm in the morning so I get the most sleep possible. I barely have time to shower and get dressed before I rush out the door. So a good blueberry muffin is something I relish. Especially the big ones, not those little one-biters. Oh, and don't ever get them from QuikTrip in the morning. Stale-ass nastiness. Racetrac has better ones, delivered fresh every morning by Atlanta bread company. And they have MUCH better coffee. Better than even Starbucks coffee IMO.

Did I mention I used to work at Starbucks? 11-12 years ago when I first moved to Atlanta and was trying to find any job to put food on the table. I still remember most of their recipes. The job sucked, not because of the company but because of the location I worked at. A mall Starbucks is pure torture. Especially a snooty mall like Lenox here in Atlanta. We got fined once because the wood of our NYTimes rack didn't quite match the wood of the decor in the rest of the mall. Off by just a shade. Pure Horsecrap. And the customers? Wow....snooty intellectual wanna-be elitists, from all over the world.There was this one time that some jackass actually threw his coffee at me. Really?? You're upset because there wasn't enough half skim/half soy in your fucking latte? Asshole. I also once had a guy pull out his own thermometer to check the temperature of the coffee, and he complained because it was 166 degrees and not the 170 it should be. I mean, WTF??? 4 fucking degrees? Get a life your German hoser. Or maybe he was Austrian. Dunno. He talked like Hans & Frans from SNL.

Speaking of, I haven't watched SNL in ages. Like, forever. Ever since Will Ferrel came on the show. Just not funny at all. I think I am the only person on the planet that thinks Will Ferrel is just completely unfunny. It's the same schtick over, and over, and over and over, and over again. The only thing of his that I liked was Talladega Nights and the Cowbell skit from SNL. And that sidekick of his? John Reilly? Even more unfunny. The only time he is funny is when he's playing opposite Adam Sandler. Otherwise it is almost painful to watch anything he is in.

I do like sketch comdey shows though. Just not SNL anymore. Monty Python's flying circus was good. I wish they would get the gang back together and do one more movie. I loved the skit of argument clinic. That was pure genius. Oh, and the spam one too. Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam......

way too long. i stopped reading it after "Did..."

did you work a long time on it?

i hope not, then i'll feel bad for not reading all of it.

well, not really, i'm just saying that. i'm pretty much a sociopath, fwiw.

later :thup:

wow...i just write comments like....'if i were mod we would not be seeing this'

generally they just ignore me....who knew del was here lol

I just reported it.

No, I didn't work too long on it.

It was just a stream of consciousness thing since no one is really here.

Except you. 'Cause you're sneaky and have invisi-mode turned on.

Sociopath? Is this supposed to be news or something?

I just reported it.

i'm not here.

what makes you think i am?

i'd have that looked at

i'm not here.

i'd have that looked at

Am I here?

i'm not here.

i'd have that looked at

Am I here?

only if you're admiral stockdale

Who am I? Why am I here?

stockdale.jpg

New Topics