First in the nation, healthcare is now a human right in Oregon

Anyone with the power to force you into submission.
That's a very fascist view of where rights come from. Our Founders thankfully didn't think that way, they believed people were born with rights, not that rights came from Govt....hence why they created a Constitution limiting the Govts powers

That's a very fascist view of where rights come from.
Its a realist, objective observation of where Rights come from.
Our Founders thankfully didn't think that way, they believed people were born with rights, not that rights came from Govt....hence why they created a Constitution limiting the Govts powers
And then they proceeded to prove that wrong by enslaving millions of Africans.

That's a very fascist view of where rights come from. Our Founders thankfully didn't think that way, they believed people were born with rights, not that rights came from Govt....hence why they created a Constitution limiting the Govts powers
Curried Goats is a troll

He will say any crazy thing for attention

Did I now? You have a fertile imagination. But I suppose it shields you from uncomfortable realizations.
😄

You're too stupid to understand the ridiculousness of your claim even though you already conceded. It's very easy.

You said first that Rights = Freedom. Then you conceded that Freedom = Anarchy. Ergo you are arguing Rights = Anarchy. That should of been easy enough for even a slow child to sus out. 😄

Meaning you think murder should be legal?

We have an inalienable right to life
I think murder should be illegal you moron. 😄

Explain to me what you think it means to have an inalienable Right to life. Inalienable means it can't be taken away. Does that mean you really think your life can't be taken away? Is there some magic force field around you?

Last edited:
No. Freedom is freedom. Anarchy is the absence of government.

I'm done with your evasion and equivocation.
Run away then little bitch, I would too after these embarrassing comments. Everyone with an elementary school education should understand that you have more freedom the less government you have, arriving at ultimate freedom when you hit anarchy. That's fucking basic. 😄

Run away then little bitch ...
That's what I'll do then. You are the Bigus Dickus! Congrats.
I would too after these embarrassing comments. Everyone with an elementary school education should understand that you have more freedom the less government you have, arriving at ultimate freedom when you hit anarchy. That's fucking basic. 😄
Yep. You're the big weiner!

nope...it's the Demafascist mindset
Yep. It's all a conspiracy to trick you into not believing you've been sprinkled with the magic fairy dust of inalienable Rights. You know they're really unbreakable because we pinky promise. 😄

Forum List

Back