First Bitch or First Ho?

that_obama_sticker_on_your_car_bumper_sticker-p12813876728206985983h9_325.jpg

But at least it's covering up my Bush/Cheney sticker. :cool:
why not just remove the Bush/Cheney sticker?

Try, "First Lady". Doesn't matter if you like her or not, or if you voted for her husband or not, she's still the First Lady of our country....get over it.

You can respect the office but not the man or woman. He nor she has done anything to warrant respect! IMHO After all she stated last year that "for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country"......Born in 1964, her adult life began in 1982. So she was an adult when we won the Cold War without firing a shot. She was an adult for the last 25 years of economical and social progress.

I have to disagree with you LoneStar. Mrs. Obama has grown a pretty fair little garden there at the White House. I think she has accomplished more by doing this, and I might say with lots less money, than anything her husband has done in a constructive way. Too bad this one good deed of hers will never be noticed because people, and me included, could care less about this dumb lady because of her "first time in my adult life I am proud of my country" statement. I think that statement was the most ignorant statement I have ever heard a person in her position say. Too bad the voters didn't pay much attention to this. It was a signal for what laid ahead for America with the Obama's in the White House.

Note to self: The garden probably does so well because of all the bullshit coming out of the White House these days.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back