First Bitch or First Ho?

Hope... Change... Simple mantras for simple minds.

And no one was more "simple" than Bush.

yep and just think President Bush ran circles around you intellectuals for eight years.. he lied lied lied lied and your congresscritters swallowed every single lie.. and look where it got you?? that's why we call you DUmmies. :lol::lol:

You can respect the office but not the man or woman. He nor she has done anything to warrant respect! IMHO After all she stated last year that "for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country"......Born in 1964, her adult life began in 1982. So she was an adult when we won the Cold War without firing a shot. She was an adult for the last 25 years of economical and social progress.

She became disgusted because racist turd blossoms called her "bitch" and "ho". She is better now but those racists are still pigs.

Spoken like a person that don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

I'm pretty sure this wasn't the first time she was called bitch and ho. But then, you have to consider the source.

Let me sat that again:

She became disgusted because racist turd blossoms called her "bitch" and "ho". She is better now but those racists are still pigs.

Spoken like a person that don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

I'm pretty sure this wasn't the first time she was called bitch and ho. But then, you have to consider the source.

Let me sat that again:

The only "turd blossom" on this thread is those that think they know if another person is disgusted or not. Show me a quote from Michelle stating that she is disgusted by being labeled as a bitch or a ho and that she is better now.

that_obama_sticker_on_your_car_bumper_sticker-p12813876728206985983h9_325.jpg

But at least it's covering up my Bush/Cheney sticker. :cool:

Something I have noticed ... all the other past candidates put the pres and vices name on their bumper sticker ... Obama is the only one that I had seen arrogant enough to put only his name on it ... or his supporters were arrogant ... whichever.

Quit being such a retard... no offense.

The stickers you are referring to were made/purchased before he selected Biden. I still see many many many Obama/Biden bumper stickers around. In fact, a lot more than Obama only stickers.

How classless can a person be to call a married woman and obviously a devoted mother a ho?

I find that highly offensive, juvenile and obviously the product of a immature mind.

You didn't answer the question. Which epithet is better, First Bitch or First Ho?

I bet the OP wouldn't have referred to a white first lady as these names. but because Michelle is black he thinks crap like this if is funny. does his mommy know he's using the computer without her monitoring him?

I bet the OP wouldn't have referred to a white first lady as these names. but because Michelle is black he thinks crap like this if is funny.

You're absolutely right. When it was Hillary (who is white) I would've asked which is better: First **** or First Twat. :tongue:

Last edited:
I bet the OP wouldn't have referred to a white first lady as these names. but because Michelle is black he thinks crap like this if is funny.

You're absolutely right. When it was Hillary I would (who is white) I would've asked which is better: First **** or First Twat. :tongue:

you beat me to it manifold.

I was just about to ask "How is bitch a black only descriptor, how is ho a black only descriptor"

Seriously there are TONS of bitches and hos that are not black in the world.

EDIT: Nia go back and read my first response to this question before you yell at me, i dont want you to look foolish ;).

(first lady) thats needs to been removed before we have to start paying her a salary.

Forum List

Back