First Annual USMB A-Lister Posters Poll

xox tries too hard....

Most of my posts are generally responses to other posts in already existing threads. I do my best to respond to every single post that is written, but sometimes I miss a few.

As for starting thread, I generally only start threads for very important topics, such as a poll to see if people like or dislike polls.

I don't think starting high participation threads is a necessary requirement to be an A-list poster. Quality contributions to my threads should count too. :D

I don't think starting high participation threads is a necessary requirement to be an A-list poster. Quality contributions to my threads should count too. :D

Excellent point!

And your avatar is FANTASTIC!!!!

I'd like to nominate:

Xotoxi

Bootneck

N4ddissent

editec

Si Modo (a woman - there I met my AA quota!)

Immie

Tech_Esq

and second Gunny and EZ

I'd like to humbley nominate G.T. as the best poster that ever lived. When there are campfires in the desert, in the whispering winds the legend shall be told of this poster. He will be immortalized with the Gods of posting, and shall anyone speak of him ye best not speak in vain.

I left my last board for this very reason: They created an Us and Them mentality. There were posting "cliques" dominated by members who had been there since the boards inception. There was even one member whose posts was considered above reproach. They were the "Us". New members either fell in line with a "clique" fast or they were either ignored or ridiculed and negged into the red pretty quick. It was like fcukin' High School all over.

It is my opinion that making lists of "Good" posters will unduly influence the new members to not challenge them for their posts. If it were up to me, no one would have a join date or post count or rep points. That would force people to read the post rather than just look at the poster and make a judgement that way. I think a thread was started on that very subject a few weeks ago.

It's enough to divide USMB posters into Left and Right mentalities, let's not extend it to include a hierarchy.

And no, I'm not just whining because I wasn't on the list. :lol:

I left my last board for this very reason: They created an Us and Them mentality. There were posting "cliques" dominated by members who had been there since the boards inception. There was even one member whose posts was considered above reproach. They were the "Us". New members either fell in line with a "clique" fast or they were either ignored or ridiculed and negged into the red pretty quick. It was like fcukin' High School all over.

It is my opinion that making lists of "Good" posters will unduly influence the new members to not challenge them for their posts. If it were up to me, no one would have a join date or post count or rep points. That would force people to read the post rather than just look at the poster and make a judgement that way. I think a thread was started on that very subject a few weeks ago.

It's enough to divide USMB posters into Left and Right mentalities, let's not extend it to include a hierarchy.

Back in line citizen, and no complaining.

thats my take as well
and my reason for not wanting to be included on ANYONES partisan list

Excellent post - you shall be greeted and placed for consideration as "A-List" pending further review...

This thread shall be devoted to those participants in the USMB forum who deserve the exalted title of "A-Lister" regarding their vast posting prowess. These are individuals who bring consistent, top-notch posts that create ample discussion, awareness, laughs, and repeated participation within their respective threads.

So let the nominations begin...

-Xenophon

-Dude

-Gunny

-Divecon

-Manifold

-Si Modo

-Mad Scientist
(pending review)

Feel free to agree with the above, or add your own nominations...

This thread will be the most pressing current event taking place within USMB at this particular time!

This thread shall be devoted to those participants in the USMB forum who deserve the exalted title of "A-Lister" regarding their vast posting prowess. These are individuals who bring consistent, top-notch posts that create ample discussion, awareness, laughs, and repeated participation within their respective threads.

-Xenophon

-Dude

-Gunny

-Divecon

-Manifold

-Si Modo

-Mad Scientist
(pending review)

This thread will be the most pressing current event taking place within USMB at this particular time!

I'm more than happy to settle for J or K list.

-Xenophon

-Dude

-Gunny

-Divecon

-Manifold

-Si Modo

-Mad Scientist
(pending review)

Your avatar is showing drug-influenced nipple.

Your status must be reviewed by our standards and practices division...

-Xenophon

-Dude

-Gunny

-Divecon

-Manifold

-Si Modo

-Mad Scientist
(pending review)

You're in a list of your own. :razz:

Hey, what about me?!?! :D

the Sunni Man starts alot of threads

You have yet to acheive A-List status Sunni.

Rumors abound of your anti-Semitic bigotry...

Any evidence you wish to provide to dispute said rumors will be accepted and reviewed in a timely manner...

Forum List

Back