First Annual USMB A-Lister Posters Poll

Hey, what about me?!?! :D

the Sunni Man starts alot of threads

You have yet to acheive A-List status Sunni.

Rumors abound of your anti-Semitic bigotry...

Any evidence you wish to provide to dispute said rumors will be accepted and reviewed in a timely manner...
In my defense; I have been greatly misunderstood on this board :eusa_angel:

I'm not even sure if DiveCon and Dude have ever made threads.

Gunny is a easy one. I'll nominate:

Echo

Shogun (If there is anyone who brings ample discussion to the table, it's him. :lol:)

Agree with Echo and Gunny. I'd also add Diuretic, whose posts I always find are well worth reading. I can't believe I just nominated an Australian for any award other than biggest pisshead. :eek:

Why is it that anti-semetic bigotry considered so terrible, yet anti-muslim bigotry is considered acceptible?

And DON'T bring up examples of muslim extremist violence. We know about that and how terrible it is...but SunniMan and most other muslims have never killed anyone.

How is Sunni Man's personal dislike of jews any worse than a jew's dislike of a muslim, or William Joyce's dislike of blacks or Charlie Bass's dislike of whites?

And as I see it, bigotry of any form is bigotry.

I can't believe I just nominated an Australian for any award other than biggest pisshead. :eek:

Australia has given me a lifetime acheivement award for that and the Western Australian police number one tasking is to try to catch me in a booze bust.

Catch me if you can.

Why is it that anti-semetic bigotry considered so terrible, yet anti-muslim bigotry is considered acceptible?

And DON'T bring up examples of muslim extremist violence. We know about that and how terrible it is...but SunniMan and most other muslims have never killed anyone.

How is Sunni Man's personal dislike of jews any worse than a jew's dislike of a muslim, or William Joyce's dislike of blacks or Charlie Bass's dislike of whites?

ohhhhh SHIT! I hope you have room on your scrubs for your Scarlet A patch.

Where are the Left-wing posters?

This thread shall be devoted to those participants in the USMB forum who deserve the exalted title of "A-Lister" regarding their vast posting prowess. These are individuals who bring consistent, top-notch posts that create ample discussion, awareness, laughs, and repeated participation within their respective threads.

So let the nominations begin...

-Xenophon

-Dude

-Gunny

-Divecon

-Manifold

-Si Modo

-Mad Scientist
(pending review)

Feel free to agree with the above, or add your own nominations...

This thread will be the most pressing current event taking place within USMB at this particular time!

If there is a bigot on the list, please inform the committee, and a review of your facts will be underway post haste!

Where are the Left-wing posters?

This thread shall be devoted to those participants in the USMB forum who deserve the exalted title of "A-Lister" regarding their vast posting prowess. These are individuals who bring consistent, top-notch posts that create ample discussion, awareness, laughs, and repeated participation within their respective threads.

So let the nominations begin...

-Xenophon

-Dude

-Gunny

-Divecon

-Manifold

-Si Modo

-Mad Scientist
(pending review)

Feel free to agree with the above, or add your own nominations...

This thread will be the most pressing current event taking place within USMB at this particular time!

Feel free to nominate any leftist forum participants you deem worthy and we shall review them for potential acceptance into the league of A-List posters...

psst. It's posts like this that give you away...

...to anyone paying attention. thh

psst. It's posts like this that give you away...

...to anyone paying attention. thh

Not too sure about which you speak...

...but I'm not usually paying attention to what you are saying. abd

praytell, Manifold... How is anti-semitism worse than the outright hatred of muslims? I agree with xotoxi: racism is racism is racism and it's hilarious to see those who insist hatred of jews is worse than hatred of muslims call someone else a racist.

praytell, Manifold... How is anti-semitism worse than the outright hatred of muslims? I agree with xotoxi: racism is racism is racism and it's hilarious to see those who insist hatred of jews is worse than hatred of muslims call someone else a racist.

It's subpar contributions like this that keep you so far removed from the USMB A-List.

That, and your anti-Semitism....

:eusa_whistle:

I will nominate Liability, he's a fellow NY fella. Son!!~

It's subpar contributions like this that keep you so far removed from the USMB A-List.

Perhaps you haven't come to realize yet that no one puts an iota of validity in your laughable A list thread... Perhaps it's your laughable standard on racism.. perhaps it's just because this is another thread failure on your part. Who knows...

Now, did you want to address my point or just sit there like a whiny little bitch while I make fun of your little A list some more?

Perhaps you haven't come to realize yet that no one puts an iota of validity in your laughable A list thread... Perhaps it's your laughable standard on racism.. perhaps it's just because this is another thread failure on your part. Who knows...

Now, did you want to address my point or just sit there like a whiny little bitch while I make fun of your little A list some more?

Hey, speak for yourself.

I already have the op printed out and tacked up on the wall. It is by far the greatest accomplishment of my life.

I think the hatred of both is prettifukkin bad.

It's fine to hate individuals, but to lump the hatred into the whole group...it makes you a twat.

Forum List

Back