First Annual USMB A-Lister Posters Poll

It's subpar contributions like this that keep you so far removed from the USMB A-List.

That, and your anti-Semitism....

:eusa_whistle:

Perhaps you haven't come to realize yet that no one puts an iota of validity in your laughable A list thread... Perhaps it's your laughable standard on racism.. perhaps it's just because this is another thread failure on your part. Who knows...

Now, did you want to address my point or just sit there like a whiny little bitch while I make fun of your little A list some more?

Hey, speak for yourself.

I already have the op printed out and tacked up on the wall. It is by far the greatest accomplishment of my life.

Your trophy is in the email.

This thread shall be devoted to those participants in the USMB forum who deserve the exalted title of "A-Lister" regarding their vast posting prowess. These are individuals who bring consistent, top-notch posts that create ample discussion, awareness, laughs, and repeated participation within their respective threads.

So let the nominations begin...

-Xenophon

-Dude

-Gunny

-Divecon

-Manifold

-Si Modo

-Mad Scientist
(pending review)

Feel free to agree with the above, or add your own nominations...

This thread will be the most pressing current event taking place within USMB at this particular time!

We shall now add Liability to this list!

Congratulations!

Where are the Left-wing posters?

This thread shall be devoted to those participants in the USMB forum who deserve the exalted title of "A-Lister" regarding their vast posting prowess. These are individuals who bring consistent, top-notch posts that create ample discussion, awareness, laughs, and repeated participation within their respective threads.

-Xenophon

-Dude

-Gunny

-Divecon

-Manifold

-Si Modo

-Mad Scientist
(pending review)

This thread will be the most pressing current event taking place within USMB at this particular time!

Feel free to nominate any leftist forum participants you deem worthy and we shall review them for potential acceptance into the league of A-List posters...

Thinking... Sometimes they post good material, but most of the time they have an emotional meltdown and blame everything on Boooooosh.

:
Where are the Left-wing posters?

Feel free to nominate any leftist forum participants you deem worthy and we shall review them for potential acceptance into the league of A-List posters...

Thinking... Sometimes they post good material, but most of the time they have an emotional meltdown and blame everything on Boooooosh.

Ah - see! It is more difficult than one would initially think!

See Meltdown: Palin thread in Politics forum... :eusa_angel:

-Xenophon

-Dude

-Gunny

-Divecon

-Manifold

-Si Modo

-Mad Scientist
(pending review)

Congratulations!

*in my best Bill Lumbergh voice*

Yeeeaah... I'm gonna have ta... go ahead and disagree with you on that one.

-Xenophon

-Dude

-Gunny

-Divecon

-Manifold

-Si Modo

-Mad Scientist
(pending review)

Congratulations!

*in my best Bill Lumbergh voice*

Yeeeaah... I'm gonna have ta... go ahead and disagree with you on that one.

Very well, we shall put Mani into the "pending review" category.

We are still awaiting a viable liberal candidate to make the list...

Forum List

Back