First Annual USMB A-Lister Posters Poll

I'd like to humbley nominate G.T. as the best poster that ever lived. When there are campfires in the desert, in the whispering winds the legend shall be told of this poster. He will be immortalized with the Gods of posting, and shall anyone speak of him ye best not speak in vain.

Who? Is this person actually as poster on this board?:eusa_whistle:

I left my last board for this very reason: They created an Us and Them mentality. There were posting "cliques" dominated by members who had been there since the boards inception. There was even one member whose posts was considered above reproach. They were the "Us". New members either fell in line with a "clique" fast or they were either ignored or ridiculed and negged into the red pretty quick. It was like fcukin' High School all over.

It is my opinion that making lists of "Good" posters will unduly influence the new members to not challenge them for their posts. If it were up to me, no one would have a join date or post count or rep points. That would force people to read the post rather than just look at the poster and make a judgement that way. I think a thread was started on that very subject a few weeks ago.

It's enough to divide USMB posters into Left and Right mentalities, let's not extend it to include a hierarchy.

And no, I'm not just whining because I wasn't on the list. :lol:

Well, you're just bad. Clear it up any?

:lol:

I'm not even sure if DiveCon and Dude have ever made threads.

Gunny is a easy one. I'll nominate:

Echo

Shogun (If there is anyone who brings ample discussion to the table, it's him. :lol:)

Agree with Echo and Gunny. I'd also add Diuretic, whose posts I always find are well worth reading. I can't believe I just nominated an Australian for any award other than biggest pisshead. :eek:

I second that pisshead nomination:eusa_whistle:

I'd like to nominate:

Xotoxi

Bootneck

N4ddissent

editec

Si Modo (a woman - there I met my AA quota!)

Immie

Tech_Esq

and second Gunny and EZ

Me?

Nominated for the A-list?

I never imagined that I would we nominated for such a highly esteemed position.

The only A-list I've ever been on is simply a list.

No no. I was home-schooled and I still couldn't even win the "most likely to be remembered by his classmates" vote. And I was Salutatorian runner-up, too. :razz:

:lol::lol:

You shall be greeted at the A-List posting summit in Chicago 2016!!!!!!

Is Obama trying to personally nail that down for his home town too?:eusa_eh:

Yeah - Michelle flew in today with Oprah to speak with me personally.

They both ate me out of house and home...

Forum List

Back