Firefighter who shot violent car jacker about to be attacked by SJW campaign...

I see the real issue here. People who turn this into a race issue are just whiny, gun grabbing bigots. The man had every right to go out there and try to get his stolen property back. Had the kid just stopped and gotten out of the car, or better yet not car-jacked the man we would't be discussing this. This issue with people like you is it's never the fault of the criminal.

Meh, a kid taking a joy ride is hardly a hardened criminal. Should we shoot jaywalkers next? Maybe litterers?

Just the darkies, though. Silly Darky, rights are for white people.

Okay, I'm done, I have work to do.

I see the real issue here. People who turn this into a race issue are just whiny, gun grabbing bigots. The man had every right to go out there and try to get his stolen property back. Had the kid just stopped and gotten out of the car, or better yet not car-jacked the man we would't be discussing this. This issue with people like you is it's never the fault of the criminal.

Meh, a kid taking a joy ride is hardly a hardened criminal. Should we shoot jaywalkers next? Maybe litterers?

No... a kid willing to kill over a car is going to kill someone eventually....the firefighter likely saved the lives of innocent people...

No... a kid willing to kill over a car is going to kill someone eventually....the firefighter likely saved the lives of innocent people...

Facts not in evidence...

NOw, nobody claimed this kid was part of a car theft ring or something like that. He's a kid who went on a joy ride... nothing more.

He attempted murder........over a car...

Oh I see. He was just a little boy "borrowing" the car for a joy ride. He would have brought it right back and not harmed anyone else. The shooter should have known this an just sat there and waited.

Actually, funny you should mention that.

True story I've told here before. My next door neighbor, a true piece of white trash, DID have a gun in his house.

And one night, he shot out his patio door window, out into the common parking lot where everyone else in the complex parks their cars. When the local PD came over to question him, he lied and said someone shot in at him... but the fact the glass was OUTSIDE disproved that. After he admitted it, they wrote him a citation, let him keep his gun and didn't take him to jail.

A couple weeks later, he shot himself. He had some medical issues and decided that it was the only way out.

joe...you were his next door neighbor...... you are hard to take just reading your posts...I can't imagine what it would be like to live next to you....
moosemol.jpg

Facts not in evidence...

NOw, nobody claimed this kid was part of a car theft ring or something like that. He's a kid who went on a joy ride... nothing more.
He was more than likely a kid who was working. His job was to steal cars for a black owned chop shop where stolen cars are dismantled and parted out. Sort of like a mechanical planned parenthood office.

The fireman proved to be an expert marksman. ... :thup:

Maybe he missed his calling by joining the fire department instead of the police department. ..... :dunno:
He can always go into a fire and shoot all the black people and muslims instead of saving them. :biggrin:

Maybe he missed his calling by joining the fire department instead of the police department. ..... :dunno:
He can always go into a fire and shoot all the black people and muslims instead of saving them. :biggrin:

Why would he do that? He is a normal person, not a democrat.....the only reason he shot the kid is the kid was attempting to murder him.....

Why is the truth so hard for morons like you to understand?

Why would he do that? He is a normal person, not a democrat.....the only reason he shot the kid is the kid was attempting to murder him.....

Only a racist would not want to be killed by a black person.

Only a racist would not want to be killed by a black person.

I like the moment in the first Deadpool movie when he is fighting two asian, female criminals.....he wonders out loud if it is more sexist to beat the crap out of them or more sexist not too..... then the scene ends with him chambering a round..... great moment...

It was a joke, fool. :lol:

A great illustration of right wing values. The right to life is secondary to the value of your car.
I'm not a right winger there Slick.

Steal my car and you will be shot.

Enter my home and you will be shot.

I leave my keys in the ignition and my doors unlocked for a reason.
Medieval.
Not even remotely.

Do you allow criminals to randomly walk onto your property or enter your home and take whatever they feel like taking?

A great illustration of right wing values. The right to life is secondary to the value of your car.

Medieval.
Not even remotely.

Do you allow criminals to randomly walk onto your property or enter your home and take whatever they feel like taking?
The loss of your car is not worth the loss of a life. Any life. Thats what we have insurance for.

Medieval.
Not even remotely.

The loss of your car is not worth the loss of a life. Any life. Thats what we have insurance for.
FFS, Thomas.

Criminals have no business taking my car.

I will shoot you. Your life means nothing to me.

Eventually you will die. You may or may not be missed. That depends on you.

If you so desire to expire before your time that is your problem, not mine.

Forum List

Back