Firefighter who shot violent car jacker about to be attacked by SJW campaign...

As far as I'm concerned, ALL news is Fake, until verified.

How do you verify anything? Go to other news sources? You see the inherent flaw in your attempts at logic?
Eventually the truth comes out, in most cases.

I stopped watching the news some time ago.
Well in this case, I doubt the truth will set anyone free. We are in the age of Trump
My concern is how we got here!

:biggrin:

As far as I'm concerned, ALL news is Fake, until verified.

How do you verify anything? Go to other news sources? You see the inherent flaw in your attempts at logic?
Eventually the truth comes out, in most cases.

I stopped watching the news some time ago.
Well in this case, I doubt the truth will set anyone free. We are in the age of Trump
My concern is how we got here!

:biggrin:
thank you

Yup, shooting a kid for going on a joy ride... that's a great idea.

Short ride...

It's funny because he died.

Hah hah, hah..

You'd be screaming if someone made fun of the holocaust.

One less dangerous criminal in the world. This is a good thing. Only the very most extreme, f•••-up-in-the-head [B]LI[/B]b[B]E[/B]ral (the same sort of subhuman filth who thinks that it's OK to drug, rape, and sodomize a 13-year-old child) thinks that this is in any way comparable to the Holocaust.

Last edited:
But you do shoot them when they try to run you over with your own car that they happen to have stolen

If you had time to pull out your gun and shoot him, you had time to get out of the way.

Why the fuck should anyone let some piece of shit steal their property?

You might buy all your stuff at the Dollar Store and not care but I'm not willing to let some motherfucker steal anything I own

Says the subhuman piece of shit who openly sides with violent criminals, against law-abiding citizens.
link ?

What do you think you need a link to? You're all over this thread, openly taking the side of the subhuman piece of shit who tried to steal another man's car, and then tried to murder the owner of the car that he was trying to steal. Be known by the company that you choose to keep.

Says the subhuman piece of shit who openly sides with violent criminals, against law-abiding citizens.
link ?

What do you think you need a link to? You're all over this thread, openly taking the side of the subhuman piece of shit who tried to steal another man's car, and then tried to murder the owner of the car that he was trying to steal. Be known by the company that you choose to keep.
You backward fuck. I said that shooting someone for stealing your car is disproportionate.
You really are a fake christian wanker. Where is your belief in the sanctity of life you hypocritical wanker ?

link ?

You backward fuck. I said that shooting someone for stealing your car is disproportionate.
You really are a fake christian wanker. Where is your belief in the sanctity of life you hypocritical wanker ?
The piece of shit car thief was shot because he tried to run over the owner of the car.

Yes....you are an idiot...but you don't have to confirm it with every post....

The "kid" was a violent asshole who tried to murder the victim....but let's not let that get in the way of your stupidity...

Or he was a kid going for a joy ride in a car that some fool left the engine running on.

Frankly, if you have time to run out in front of your vehicle, pull a gun, aim and shoot, you have time to get out of the way.

A car rushing down the street after the driver has been fatally wounded is a danger to everyone else on that street.

But he did get to live your Gun Nut Dream of dun shootin' him a darkie, so there's that.

What a surprise, CommieJoe is on the side of criminals should be allowed to just steal your car and run you over.

I only hope the next Dem candidates are dumb enough to be this honest in the next elections.

Yes....you are an idiot...but you don't have to confirm it with every post....

The "kid" was a violent asshole who tried to murder the victim....but let's not let that get in the way of your stupidity...

Or he was a kid going for a joy ride in a car that some fool left the engine running on.

Frankly, if you have time to run out in front of your vehicle, pull a gun, aim and shoot, you have time to get out of the way.

A car rushing down the street after the driver has been fatally wounded is a danger to everyone else on that street.

But he did get to live your Gun Nut Dream of dun shootin' him a darkie, so there's that.

Let me get this correct and you are blaming the Fireman for the kid choice of stealing the car and trying to run the Fireman over!?!

You are saying if the Fireman had not left his vehicle running then the kid would be still alive and so because Fireman left his automobile running and the kid stole the vehicle it is the Fireman fault, is that what you are conveying here!?!
Yes, he is. Joey is THAT batshit nuts.

That bell can't be un-rung.

Um, yeah, actually it can. We pass common sense gun control and when some racist thug shoots a black kid, we absolutely fucking ruin his life.

Problem solved.

Commonsense Gun Control?

What is Commonsense Gun Control?

Using a Federal List that is based on someone name to deprive someone of their Constitutional Rights?

Also let be very factual criminals do not obey laws and those like you encourge Minorities to break the law while blaming the victim for the criminal action!

Also how do you know the person intent to kill the idiot was based on race?

All you see is Black and White when it is grey but race baiting people like you only see skin color to justify your bigotry and hate!

To Joey, "common sense gun control" is gun ownership limited to the rich, the connected, the police, and criminals.

Joey actually believes that a woman who has been beaten, raped, and strangled with her own stockings is morally superior to a woman explaining to the police how the guy who attacked her acquired a sucking chest wound.

Last edited:

Actually, funny you should mention that.

True story I've told here before. My next door neighbor, a true piece of white trash, DID have a gun in his house.

And one night, he shot out his patio door window, out into the common parking lot where everyone else in the complex parks their cars. When the local PD came over to question him, he lied and said someone shot in at him... but the fact the glass was OUTSIDE disproved that. After he admitted it, they wrote him a citation, let him keep his gun and didn't take him to jail.

A couple weeks later, he shot himself. He had some medical issues and decided that it was the only way out.
Yes yes, Joey...you have posted this bullshit fairy tale several times before. It is still bullshit the tenth time you regurgitate it.

My brother got caught when he was 17 trying to boost some search lights our neighbors had because he thought it would be cool for his garage band.

Color me totally not surprised. IQ is hereditary.

5b273235555cf.jpeg

Forum List

Back