Fired up Trump slams Biden as a 'dumb son of a b****'

'We have somebody that's not at the top of his game, never was at the top of a game, never was. We have a guy who is a dumb son of a bitch,' Trump said to the cheers of his MAGA crowd.

And yet, he soundly defeated you.

I can't recall Obama, Bush, or Clinton ever talking this way about their opponents. Maybe it happened, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head, yet this is Trump day in and day out. He has no decorum whatsoever. He wants to regain the top office in the land, which he lost for precisely this kind of behavior, and embarrass us on the world stage once again and his supporters are gaga for it. It really shows you how far our society has decayed.

He also said the same of Ron DeSantis, the guy who won his reelection by a historic 20 point margin.

Trump also used the term for his closest rival, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

'They say, "Will you run against the president? Will you run against the president?" He says, "I have no comment." I said that means he's running, this son of a b***h is running against me. I got him elected, and he's running,' Trump went on.

You're naive if you don't think Obama, Bush, Clinton and I'd bet 99.9% of all politicians speak this way about their opponents, they just do it behind closed doors.

The dumb SOB soundly defeated him last time.

Trump will do worse this time and go to prison until he dies.

MAGA will die off like the old Confederacy and then the Klan a century later.

Some teachers know who the MAGA parents are in our communities, and they are taking every oppo to turn them in to housing, police, child welfare, school, work, etc.

'We have somebody that's not at the top of his game, never was at the top of a game, never was. We have a guy who is a dumb son of a bitch,' Trump said to the cheers of his MAGA crowd.

And yet, he soundly defeated you.

I can't recall Obama, Bush, or Clinton ever talking this way about their opponents. Maybe it happened, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head, yet this is Trump day in and day out. He has no decorum whatsoever. He wants to regain the top office in the land, which he lost for precisely this kind of behavior, and embarrass us on the world stage once again and his supporters are gaga for it. It really shows you how far our society has decayed.

He also said the same of Ron DeSantis, the guy who won his reelection by a historic 20 point margin.

Trump also used the term for his closest rival, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

'They say, "Will you run against the president? Will you run against the president?" He says, "I have no comment." I said that means he's running, this son of a b***h is running against me. I got him elected, and he's running,' Trump went on.

There was a time, pre-Trump, essentially, when being "presidential" meant respecting other presidents.

I think Democrats are proud that they’ve set up conditions for fully corrupted elections.

Forum List

Back