Fired up Trump slams Biden as a 'dumb son of a b****'

'We have somebody that's not at the top of his game, never was at the top of a game, never was. We have a guy who is a dumb son of a bitch,' Trump said to the cheers of his MAGA crowd.

And yet, he soundly defeated you.

I can't recall Obama, Bush, or Clinton ever talking this way about their opponents. Maybe it happened, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head, yet this is Trump day in and day out. He has no decorum whatsoever. He wants to regain the top office in the land, which he lost for precisely this kind of behavior, and embarrass us on the world stage once again and his supporters are gaga for it. It really shows you how far our society has decayed.

He also said the same of Ron DeSantis, the guy who won his reelection by a historic 20 point margin.

Trump also used the term for his closest rival, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

'They say, "Will you run against the president? Will you run against the president?" He says, "I have no comment." I said that means he's running, this son of a b***h is running against me. I got him elected, and he's running,' Trump went on.

It's peculiar, but true: people that are driven nuts by Trump talk more about behavior than *I* talk about behavior--and I teach elementary school.

It’s not what he needs. It’s what you need.

Trump has courted the media in every way possible for 40 years. He thinks even bad publicity is good. Look at his track record. He has press on speed dial. 15 hours of 😳 embarrassing crap on Howard Stern? You're in denial.

Trump has courted the media in every way possible for 40 years. He thinks even bad publicity is good. Look at his track record. He has press on speed dial. 15 hours of 😳 embarrassing crap on Howard Stern? You're in denial.
And my point is you love consuming the MSM reporting on dumb Don. Just shut off the tv already!

Forum List

Back