Fire in Trump Tower

That's more plausible that the reason I suspected Hillary's house caught on fire. I thought is was Obama up in there smoking crack with Bill, or Bill had some hot smoking babe in there and his cigar caught on fire.
or maybe Michael Moore was up there smoking right after eating 8 large taco bell chalupas?

Or maybe worse.

all michael moore has to do is eat a large meaty italian pizza and he will explode

That wouldn't hurt my feelings none. I've never watched a single one of his idiotic movies.

maybe the russians were partying on the roof and one of them wanted to see what happens when u light a match to very expensive vodka?

Hey that shit's not funny. I poured some everclear on my fingers once and lit it to see what would happen. That's why they call me "stumpy".
:ack-1:

or maybe Michael Moore was up there smoking right after eating 8 large taco bell chalupas?

Or maybe worse.

all michael moore has to do is eat a large meaty italian pizza and he will explode

That wouldn't hurt my feelings none. I've never watched a single one of his idiotic movies.

maybe the russians were partying on the roof and one of them wanted to see what happens when u light a match to very expensive vodka?

Hey that shit's not funny. I poured some everclear on my fingers once and lit it to see what would happen. That's why they call me "stumpy".
:ack-1:

why? that would be like anthony weener putting a fork into an outlet to see what happens

Forum List

Back