Fire in Trump Tower

• Banned
More likely its leftist terrorism again.....no surprise.
Nope it was the heating and cooling system. Trump was probably in between bankruptcies and skimped.
There is a building manager you moron...probably more than 1 for such a large building.
Whatever day worker Trump's henchmen found that would work for cheapest.

Anyone check and see what Hillary's up to lately?

Not worse workmanship than the Killary's home in Chappaqua.

At least Trump paid for his house. Some swarthy Saudi named Achmed paid for hers. And some Russian dictator.
maybe santa clause landed there for a smoking break? then took off while the ciggy was still burning?

That's more plausible that the reason I suspected Hillary's house caught on fire. I thought is was Obama up in there smoking crack with Bill, or Bill had some hot smoking babe in there and his cigar caught on fire.

At least Trump paid for his house. Some swarthy Saudi named Achmed paid for hers. And some Russian dictator.
maybe santa clause landed there for a smoking break? then took off while the ciggy was still burning?

That's more plausible that the reason I suspected Hillary's house caught on fire. I thought is was Obama up in there smoking crack with Bill, or Bill had some hot smoking babe in there and his cigar caught on fire.
or maybe Michael Moore was up there smoking right after eating 8 large taco bell chalupas?

or maybe Michael Moore was up there smoking right after eating 8 large taco bell chalupas?

Or maybe worse.

The Trump crime family was burning evidence before Mueller gets hold of it.

Or maybe worse.

all michael moore has to do is eat a large meaty italian pizza and he will explode

Or maybe worse.

all michael moore has to do is eat a large meaty italian pizza and he will explode

That wouldn't hurt my feelings none. I've never watched a single one of his idiotic movies.

Or maybe worse.

That wouldn't hurt my feelings none. I've never watched a single one of his idiotic movies.

maybe the russians were partying on the roof and one of them wanted to see what happens when u light a match to very expensive vodka?

More likely its leftist terrorism again.....no surprise.
Nope it was the heating and cooling system. Trump was probably in between bankruptcies and skimped.
There is a building manager you moron...probably more than 1 for such a large building.
It's hilarious to read the stupidity of these leftists sometimes.

Forum List

Back