'Fire at every person you see': Israeli soldiers

Toast has no evidence. When he sees the facts, he denies them. He is not as maniacal as some of his buddies, but he just will not accept the facts.

There has never been a genocidal slaughter by Israel against the Palestinians .
Tell that to the people of Deir Yassin.

Genocide at the Service of Greater Israel

The parallels between the pronouncements and actions of Nazi Germany and Zionist Israel are overwhelming. The bloodlust in Israel goes far beyond psychopathic raving of a few deranged rabbis and marginal politicians: it extends from the top Cabinet members to the average citizen.

In Israel, almost an entire people – over 80% of Jews – support, with varying degrees of intensity, the terror bombing and slaughter of the people of Gaza. Setting aside the profound sociopathic disorders of the raging and racist multitude in Israel , what is politically more significant are the totalitarian rants of leading Israeli public figures, published as editorials, in such newspapers as the respectable Jerusalem Post: “We need to flatten all of Gaza . There should be no electricity in Gaza , no gasoline or moving vehicles, nothing,” writes Gilad Sharon and the statements of prominent Knesset members, like Michael Ben-Ari , “There are no innocents in Gaza … mow them (all) down”. These outbursts reveal Israel ’s strategic goal: Genocide at the service of Greater Israel – the bloody purge of 5 million Palestinians, the creation of a 100 percent ‘pure’ Jewish State.
Your claims are ridiculous.

Global research :lol: :lol:

"The parallels between the pronouncements and actions of Nazi Germany and Zionist Israel are overwhelming. The bloodlust in Israel goes far beyond psychopathic raving of a few deranged rabbis and marginal politicians: it extends from the top Cabinet members to the average citizen."

How can this site be taken seriously with crap like this. You should be ashamed of yourself for not only reading this trash, but actually believing it. You truly are a brainwashed sheep.

Toast has no evidence. When he se I present s, he denies them. He is not as maniacal as some of his buddies, but he just will not accept the facts.

You realize that everything I say about you, you turn around and accuse me of it? You're like a little child.

Every time I present you with facts, you pathetically attempt to make them seem untrue. It's obvious that the truth conflicts with your agenda, so you are allergic to it.

Toast has no evidence. When he se I present s, he denies them. He is not as maniacal as some of his buddies, but he just will not accept the facts.

You realize that everything I say about you, you turn around and accuse me of it? You're like a little child.

Every time I present you with facts, you pathetically attempt to make them seem untrue. It's obvious that the truth conflicts with your agenda, so you are allergic to it.
Don't let Fred The Squealer get under your skin. he's clueless.

Clueless is only a fraction of the story of Monti.

But he sure knows his soccer. Closes his eyes to genocidal Islamonazis in the Holyland all the time.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Still can't come up with actual evidence...
The evidence is their testimony.

... and actual names?
What's your name Roudy?

So go fuck yourself, you fucking Islamic terrorist! :lmao:
I'm a white, Irish Catholic, not an Islamic terrorist.

But I would like to be fucking!

What evidence, made up fantasy is not evidence. Evidence is supported by other evidence from another source, all you manage is the words of a media outlet proven to be incapable of the truth.

Data Mining is against the rules

Could you manage it as I have yet to come a cross a paddy who can. Something to do with a genetic inability to handle even small amounts of alcohol

Netanfuckyou hires his Himmler!

Netanyahu appointments so far include Habayit Hayehudi MP Ayelet Shaket as justice minister.

She’s one of many extremist lunatics influencing policy – officials waging war on Palestine, threatening the entire region.

During last summer’s aggression on Gaza, she called for genocidal slaughter – declaring “the entire Palestinian people…the enemy, including its elderly and its women, its cities and its villages, its property and its infrastructure.”

She said Palestinian mothers give birth to “little snakes.”

“The Palestinian people have declared war on us, and we must respond with war. Not an operation, not a slow-moving one, not low-intensity, not controlled escalation, no destruction of terror infrastructure, no targeted killings.”

“Enough with the oblique references. This is a war. Words have meanings. This is a war.”

“It is not a war against terror, and not a war against extremists, and not even a war against the Palestinian Authority.”

“These too are forms of avoiding reality. This is a war between two people. Who is the enemy? The Palestinian people. Why? Ask them, they started.”

She called genocidal Israeli wars morally right. She wants Palestinians entirely exterminated. As justice minister, Palestinians will get none
What a fucking c_ _ t!
Palestinian leaders have constantly called for genocidal actions towards Israel. The Hamas charter itself calls for Israel's destruction.

There has never been a genocidal slaughter by Israel against the Palestinians you deluded moron. Only a dumb and uneducated retard would call Israel's attack against Palestinian militants 'genocidal'.

Of course Israel's attacks on the Palestinians are genocidal. At least three of the acts below which define genocide are being perpetrated by the Israelis.

[A]ny of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

1. Killing members of the group;
  2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Since when has responding to acts of war, terrorism and genocide been genocide then Abdul.
This means the acts of Italy during WW2 were genocide and all Italians should be executed shouldn't they.

By the way I don't see any mention in your Cut & Paste of responding to acts of terrorism, acts of war or attempted genocide.

So where have Israel killed members of the group outside of hostilities
caused serious bodily or mental harm outside of hostilities
deliberately inflicted conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction outside of hostilities
imposed measures to prevent births
forcibly transferred children.

Actual events not actions taken during islamonazi introduced war in response to invasion and violence

There has never been a genocidal slaughter by Israel against the Palestinians .
Tell that to the people of Deir Yassin.

Genocide at the Service of Greater Israel

The parallels between the pronouncements and actions of Nazi Germany and Zionist Israel are overwhelming. The bloodlust in Israel goes far beyond psychopathic raving of a few deranged rabbis and marginal politicians: it extends from the top Cabinet members to the average citizen.

In Israel, almost an entire people – over 80% of Jews – support, with varying degrees of intensity, the terror bombing and slaughter of the people of Gaza. Setting aside the profound sociopathic disorders of the raging and racist multitude in Israel , what is politically more significant are the totalitarian rants of leading Israeli public figures, published as editorials, in such newspapers as the respectable Jerusalem Post: “We need to flatten all of Gaza . There should be no electricity in Gaza , no gasoline or moving vehicles, nothing,” writes Gilad Sharon and the statements of prominent Knesset members, like Michael Ben-Ari , “There are no innocents in Gaza … mow them (all) down”. These outbursts reveal Israel ’s strategic goal: Genocide at the service of Greater Israel – the bloody purge of 5 million Palestinians, the creation of a 100 percent ‘pure’ Jewish State.
Your claims are ridiculous.

How many died at Dier Yasin in reality dildo ? Now you tell that to the Jews of Safed and Hebron

Not as ridiculous or as stupid as yours are

How many died at Dier Yasin in reality dildo ? Now you tell that to the Jews of Safed and Hebron

Not as ridiculous or as stupid as yours are
Too pussy to comment on what Gilad Sharon and Michael Ben-Ari said? I thought so.

BTW, there were no Arab lives saved by Jews, like the Jewish lives saved by Arabs at Hebron.

And lastly, Arabs didn't start the genocide at Deir Yassin, Jewish terrorists did. However, the Hebron riots were started by Zionist terrorists going down to the Wall claiming it was theirs.

Forum List

Back