Hamas rocket

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
Talks, election hopes, unity attempted, change in PA cabinet, deliveries to gaza..................

and now they decide to fire on Israel AGAIN???

Once again, Israel's word, no damage and no casualties, make sure you file a real rocket now Israel since I doubt Palestine has any rockets.

Once again, Israel's word, no damage and no casualties, make sure you file a real rocket now Israel since I doubt Palestine has any rockets.

Do you know how to use google earth in real time, then you an watch hamas launch the rockets in real time

Actually, Hamas does have real rockets... They even hit some of their own people with them, since they are unguided (the use of which is actually a war crime under international law).....

But remember, they are oppressed, therefore above the law!!
(Not)
Actually, Hamas does have real rockets... They even hit some of their own people with them, since they are unguided (the use of which is actually a war crime under international law).....

:eusa_shhh:

Are you a "Hasba-rat"?!

We don't say such things here!

Shhhh:eusa_shhh::eusa_naughty:

Haha and Penelope says Jews have low IQ's :lol: :lol:

Some people should not be allowed to use the internet. But what do you expect from someone who openly says she supported the Nazis??

I long ago stopped taking her seriously. I chat with her sometimes just for the gig. She's a weird reincarnation of SherriThingy.
She/it definitely provides the entertainment that Sherri once provided us.

Are you a "Hasba-rat"?!

Really the way you have them blocked in. Being an adoptive Israelite I thought maybe you might be a bit more humane, but I guess just being there has worn off on you.

Are you a "Hasba-rat"?!

Really the way you have them blocked in. Being an adoptive Israelite I thought maybe you might be a bit more humane, but I guess just being there has worn off on you.

Humane ??? You're the one who said you agree with Hitler and his views about Jews.

How fuckin stupid are you ???

Are you a "Hasba-rat"?!

Have you forgotten that gaza has borders with Egypt as well, and the west bank has borders with Jordan. So how does Israel have them blocked in. They are free to leave at any time, just as long as they have the money to pay hamas to use the tunnels

Talks, election hopes, unity attempted, change in PA cabinet, deliveries to gaza..................

So the Zionists are allowed to kill 7 Palestinians and detain 375 with complete impunity in April; invade Gaza 3 times in March, and fire at civillians in Gaza 67 times since January, but the first time the Palestinians show any signs of retaliation, by launching 1 rocket into the desert (assuming it wasn't a Zionist false flag operation) and it's a big deal. :rolleyes:

So the Zionists are allowed to kill 7 Palestinians and detain 375 with complete impunity in April; invade Gaza 3 times in March, and fire at civillians in Gaza 67 times since January, but the first time the Palestinians show any signs of retaliation, by launching 1 rocket into the desert (assuming it wasn't a Zionist false flag operation) and it's a big deal. :rolleyes:

If it is in the ceasefire agreement or it is part of the military law in place then yes. If they have reasonable suspicions that the arab muslims are planning a terrorist event then yes.

The same was used by the British in Wales and N.I. against nationalist terrorists

If it is in the ceasefire agreement or it is part of the military law in place then yes. If they have reasonable suspicions that the arab muslims are planning a terrorist event then yes.

The same was used by the British in Wales and N.I. against nationalist terrorists
So you accuse British police and soldiers of opening fire on Welsh or Irish civillians on the off chance they might be "nationalists" planning a terrorist event? Ok, yeah, right, whatever.

So you accuse British police and soldiers of opening fire on Welsh or Irish civillians on the off chance they might be "nationalists" planning a terrorist event? Ok, yeah, right, whatever.

Bloody Sunday ring any bells. How many welsh people were arrested because of tip offs that were done out of malice. You really need to take a holiday as your JEW HATRED is taking over your life and will destroy you if you don't get help.

The animals couldn't control themselves. What a surprise, NOT.

Forum List

Back