Finland expected to begin process of joining Nato this week - BBC News. How´ll Pootin´s response ? I say : he just swallows it, what else he can do?

This is a bad move
Globo homo inc Theyre just determined to start ww3

As the chineeee circle Taiwan
ivan nobody buys your bamboo RT. crap

1652452194961.png

Looks possible that Russia will not need to decide what to do about Finland and Sweden as Erdogan apparently does not support Finland joining NATO. I think it is just one country that is needed not to agree for the application to be denied.

Looks possible that Russia will not need to decide what to do about Finland and Sweden as Erdogan apparently does not support Finland joining NATO. I think it is just one country that is needed not to agree for the application to be denied.
Erdogan is a fruitcake and Turkey is not an important player in NATO or in Europe. He'll be paid off and Finland and Sweden will be admitted.

Erdogan is a fruitcake and Turkey is not an important player in NATO or in Europe. He'll be paid off and Finland and Sweden will be admitted.
You believe he is doing it for money? :confused: If they would give him it that is as bad. I'll be watching but he may just not want to wretch this up a notch.

Maybe a bidding war between the West and Pootin? Erdogan is just a puppet for Pootin. I am not sure how Turkey can remain a NATO member in good standing with a Dictator running the country.

no,

the reality

1652472403605.png

Forum List

Back