Financial Crisis Commission Finds Cause For Prosecution Of Wall Street

And RW POS still want to give these taxcuts with their shitty supply-side economic bullshat.

Wow.

Wonder if they will find Dodd, Franks and the rest of the Clowns in congress should be prosecuted.

You know. For gross derelection of duty???

For failing to provide strong enough regulatory oversight to the firms Republicans promised us need no regulatory oversight?

And RW POS still want to give these taxcuts with their shitty supply-side economic bullshat.

Wow.

Wonder if they will find Dodd, Franks and the rest of the Clowns in congress should be prosecuted.

For failing to provide strong enough regulatory oversight to the firms Republicans promised us need no regulatory oversight?

My thoughts exactly, when you people who push for little to no oversight this is what happens and these RWers have the nerve to paint the government as the bad guys.

Do it numbnutz.. Prosecute Wall Street. Go plan. Wide right.

Yay team.

:lol:

Wow.

My thoughts exactly, when you people who push for little to no oversight this is what happens and these RWers have the nerve to paint the government as the bad guys.

Damn your both morons

Franks watched as fannie and freddie sunk the economy. His only warning was; "I wouldn't invest in either Fannie or Freddie at this time."

It's utter morons like you two that want only wall streeters to pay and your pols to get a pass.

damn flaygo, you started off with something good, then your lack of reasoning skills fucked it up

Aside from flaygos idiocy

I hope there's enough evidence to prosecute, and this is a headline by huffpo to get people riled up.

It's clear they know fools don't read past the headline b/c in the story it mention "several" wallstreeters may be charged.

Damn your both morons

Franks watched as fannie and freddie sunk the economy. His only warning was; "I wouldn't invest in either Fannie or Freddie at this time."

It's utter morons like you two that want only wall streeters to pay and your pols to get a pass.

damn flaygo, you started off with something good, then your lack of reasoning skills fucked it up

Even if Franke did that why are RWers still calling for less oversight, less regulation and more taxcut for these businesses? Why do you RWers bitch about bail out money but support taxcuts for these same companies?

Aside from flaygos idiocy

I hope there's enough evidence to prosecute, and this is a headline by huffpo to get people riled up.

It's clear they know fools don't read past the headline b/c in the story it mention "several" wallstreeters may be charged.

If they find the evidence then by all means prosecute.

Its just a crying shame they can't prosecute those who were SUPPOSED TO BE OVERSITE. The Clowns in Congress. Jeeze.

Wow.

laughing-1.gif

That's some funny shit. Fail&Won'tGo claims to have had a thought!

Damn your both morons

Even if Franke did that why are RWers still calling for less oversight, less regulation and more taxcut for these businesses? Why do you RWers bitch about bail out money but support taxcuts for these same companies?

Your such a biased moron.

Some regulation is good but you don't want so much that it strangles business. If business is strangled there will be no jobs. Without jobs the economy will not recover.

There should always be oversite. Too bad the Clowns in Congress weren't doing their jobs. You know OVERSITE.

Catch a clue idiot.

Damn your both morons

Bailout money is our money being taken from us and given to them.
Tax cuts means they keep thier money and don't need ours.
Less over site means less usleless regs that drive up cost (that we pay). and allow biz to expand faster causing them to hire more people, so we pay less to the unemployed.

From the link they only found several people that may have committed crimes after going through millions of pages.

Why do LW's want to drive up cost of doing biz when they must know it kills jobs and drives companies to other countries?

laughing-1.gif

CG, you've totally lost any meaningful value you ever had if it did exist. Your baiting has no effect on me, to pound on a troll like you with more trolling is equal to feeding the troll.

How sad that they will make excuses for ANYTHING to defend what the republican party platform causes

laughing-1.gif

CG, you've totally lost any meaningful value you ever had if it did exist. Your baiting has no effect on me, to pound on a troll like you with more trolling is equal to feeding the troll.

Your spamming of the board with yet more stupidity from the Masters of Stupidity, the HuffPuff, deserves mocking. You are not capable of thought. You are capable only of following orders.

Your such a biased moron.

Some regulation is good but you don't want so much that it strangles business. If business is strangled there will be no jobs. Without jobs the economy will not recover.

Cleary there wasn't enough in this case and who paid the price? Both you and me and all the tax payers, why keep arguing for less oversite?

There should always be oversite. Too bad the Clowns in Congress weren't doing their jobs. You know OVERSITE.

Catch a clue idiot.

Maybe it has something to do with Bush deregulating.

How sad that they will make excuses for ANYTHING to defend what the republican party platform causes

On the day that you show any ability to recognize that this current fuck up was, in fact, caused as much by the Dems as it was by the GOP, I'll take you seriously. This mess was the result of a bipartisan effort to fuck the country, by both parties.

And, if you bothered to research this properly, instead of just accepting media spin and shit on wiki, you would know that Bush was the one calling for regulation.... and was mocked by both fucking parties for doing so.

On the day that you show any ability to recognize that this current fuck up was, in fact, caused as much by the Dems as it was by the GOP, I'll take you seriously. This mess was the result of a bipartisan effort to fuck the country, by both parties.

And, if you bothered to research this properly, instead of just accepting media spin and shit on wiki, you would know that Bush was the one calling for regulation.... and was mocked by both fucking parties for doing so.

Ok brains, now you've made all these claims, where's the beef?

Forum List

Back