Financial Crisis Commission Finds Cause For Prosecution Of Wall Street

I think that a lot of what the BANSTERS did to their clients belongs in a CLASS ACTION civil case.

In a just world some of the top banks in America would be bankrupted for damages to their clients.

Howevewr this is not a just world, so I expect that the public will just take its lumps while the bastards laugh all the way to the bank about what dupes we are.

How sad that they will make excuses for ANYTHING to defend what the republican party platform causes

On the day that you show any ability to recognize that this current fuck up was, in fact, caused as much by the Dems as it was by the GOP, I'll take you seriously. This mess was the result of a bipartisan effort to fuck the country, by both parties.

And, if you bothered to research this properly, instead of just accepting media spin and shit on wiki, you would know that Bush was the one calling for regulation.... and was mocked by both fucking parties for doing so.

Ok brains, now you've made all these claims, where's the beef?

I am not your teacher, Fail. And, frankly, I doubt that you have the intellectual capacity required to actually really understand what happened... and I don't believe you are capable of seeing your own party's complicity in the entire debacle. And, you have to look outside the United States, because banking is a global industry and what happens in one country affects others. You want easy 'headline' answers and there aren't any.

Since you seem to be stuck on stupid and appear to take all your opinions from the HuffPuff, I honestly doubt that you are capable of understanding the depth of this crisis.

On the day that you show any ability to recognize that this current fuck up was, in fact, caused as much by the Dems as it was by the GOP, I'll take you seriously. This mess was the result of a bipartisan effort to fuck the country, by both parties.

And, if you bothered to research this properly, instead of just accepting media spin and shit on wiki, you would know that Bush was the one calling for regulation.... and was mocked by both fucking parties for doing so.

I am not your teacher, Fail. And, frankly, I doubt that you have the intellectual capacity required to actually really understand what happened... and I don't believe you are capable of seeing your own party's complicity in the entire debacle. And, you have to look outside the United States, because banking is a global industry and what happens in one country affects others. You want easy 'headline' answers and there aren't any.

Since you seem to be stuck on stupid and appear to take all your opinions from the HuffPuff, I honestly doubt that you are capable of understanding the depth of this crisis.

Have you ever heard of the words burden of proof, don't make claims and shift the burden of proof onto me.

For failing to provide strong enough regulatory oversight to the firms Republicans promised us need no regulatory oversight?

My thoughts exactly, when you people who push for little to no oversight this is what happens and these RWers have the nerve to paint the government as the bad guys.

Damn your both morons

Franks watched as fannie and freddie sunk the economy. His only warning was; "I wouldn't invest in either Fannie or Freddie at this time."

It's utter morons like you two that want only wall streeters to pay and your pols to get a pass.

damn flaygo, you started off with something good, then your lack of reasoning skills fucked it up

Fannie and Freddie sunk the economy?

LOL. That's fucking hilarious.

AIG, Beat Stearns, Lehman, Barclays, Einhorn, Merrill...the list goes on. You have to get pretty far down that list before you reach the GSE's. Speaking of "utter morons".

Which administration approved a doubling of the net capital rule?
Which administration decided not to enforce capital requirements?
Which administration ran on pledges of expanding home ownership?
Which administration created a program to cover the downpayments of low income people in order to allow them to buy a home?

We see why we need regulations, but why should the taxpayer be forced at gunpoint to pay for them? Send the culprits a bill. The commission refuses to release the bad guys names. Really? Then how can a consumer decide who is honest and who they should have business relationships with? What was the point of the commission of WE THE PEOPLE, if not to share that information with WE THE PEOPLE?

We would be better off to have NO REGULATIONS to be taxed on, no commissions wasting taxpayer time, and some get tough laws that say, when you break the trust of the American people in business, you go to prison for 50 years and are further barred from ever working in a business or public office that serves the American people again. Give him a shovel ready job.

Forum List

Back