Finally! The FDA admits that nearly over 70% of U.S. Chickens contain cancer causing arsenic

I don’t know about the rest of you, but lately my poultry purchases at my local market have become more and more of a ‘hit-and-miss’ situation, with more ‘misses’ if I’m being honest. As I bite into my homemade chicken nuggets or Coq au Vin (when I’m feeling fancy) I can’t help but feel that the chicken just tastes weird, stringy, just…funny. So a few days ago when I turned on the tube and saw the news headlines stating that the FDA has finally confirmed that chicken meat sold in the USA contains arsenic, my head, and stomach, nearly hit the roof. This cancer-causing toxic chemical, that in high doses could kill you, is actually being added to chicken feed on purpose, giving store-bought chicken the illusion of healthy coloring and plump appearance. Shockingly, this is the case with more than 70 percent of all U.S. chickens! That is just awful!

Finally! The FDA Admits That Nearly Over 70% of U.S. Chickens Contain Cancer-Causing Arsenic
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 119795

Arsenic-based Animal Drugs and Poultry

----------------------------------------------------------------

It totally makes sense now, I use to hear hippies say if it doesn't come out of the ground don't eat it.
More and more it seems they weren't to far off from being right. Even now the ground isn't very safe because of the GMO seeds/food. We are being attacked from so many directions it's no wonder we have a dumbed down nation . It's so complexed and spun into so many webs no wonder so many don't believe certain information.
But that is the goal of corporate control.

Nonsense. Arsenic is part of our environment.

Trace quantities of arsenic are an essential dietary element in rats, hamsters, goats, chickens, and presumably many other species, including humans.

Arsenic - Wikipedia
Sure and that funky yellowed discolored Chicken meat in store bought Chicken is perfectly normal too? Trace amounts and adding it to feed to fatten animals is not the same thing. It accumulates in the Chicken meat and their Livers.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy: If you don't like it, don't buy it.
Not so easy peasy if you do not know which suppliers are putting what into the animal feed of what you are buying. Not only that but I can't buy a butchered chicken from my neighbor as they cannot legally butcher the ones they raise and sell them to me.

That's a little to complicated for those who don't want to face factual information. Their critical thinking skills have been limited by all the fluoride in the water, all the mercury in vaccines . That mix of information just doesn't strike them because they think they are fine because they can walk around , think, talk , speak ..... They think they can think LOL... in spite of being limited.

I don't think the Progs vaccinate their kids anymore.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but lately my poultry purchases at my local market have become more and more of a ‘hit-and-miss’ situation, with more ‘misses’ if I’m being honest. As I bite into my homemade chicken nuggets or Coq au Vin (when I’m feeling fancy) I can’t help but feel that the chicken just tastes weird, stringy, just…funny. So a few days ago when I turned on the tube and saw the news headlines stating that the FDA has finally confirmed that chicken meat sold in the USA contains arsenic, my head, and stomach, nearly hit the roof. This cancer-causing toxic chemical, that in high doses could kill you, is actually being added to chicken feed on purpose, giving store-bought chicken the illusion of healthy coloring and plump appearance. Shockingly, this is the case with more than 70 percent of all U.S. chickens! That is just awful!

Finally! The FDA Admits That Nearly Over 70% of U.S. Chickens Contain Cancer-Causing Arsenic
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 119795

It totally makes sense now, I use to hear hippies say if it doesn't come out of the ground don't eat it.
More and more it seems they weren't to far off from being right. Even now the ground isn't very safe because of the GMO seeds/food. We are being attacked from so many directions it's no wonder we have a dumbed down nation . It's so complexed and spun into so many webs no wonder so many don't believe certain information.

Trace quantities of arsenic are an essential dietary element in rats, hamsters, goats, chickens, and presumably many other species, including humans.

Arsenic - Wikipedia

Did you bother to read the FDA MEME up there.
Factory farms are needed to feed the masses the way things are configured socially but in doing this it also creates more long term health issues for those masses. At some point it will start turning back to more local sources but that will also be up to the states to redact some of their regulations that turned everything into big commercial interests.

I find it sadly amusing how first world people with plenty of income and access to food diss the methods used to keep food inexpensive and plentiful.

It's like how Envrio-Nazis wish to deny the use of GMO foods, such as Golden Rice, to starving third world people.

upload_2017-4-1_9-29-41.png

https://www.fda.gov/downloads/AnimalVeterinary/SafetyHealth/ProductSafetyInformation/UCM257545.pdf

View attachment 119795

Arsenic - Wikipedia
Sure and that funky yellowed discolored Chicken meat in store bought Chicken is perfectly normal too? Trace amounts and adding it to feed to fatten animals is not the same thing. It accumulates in the Chicken meat and their Livers.

They have that funky meat out for dumb dumb's to buy..enjoy your chicken..:biggrin:

View attachment 119795

Arsenic - Wikipedia

Not so easy peasy if you do not know which suppliers are putting what into the animal feed of what you are buying. Not only that but I can't buy a butchered chicken from my neighbor as they cannot legally butcher the ones they raise and sell them to me.

That's a little to complicated for those who don't want to face factual information. Their critical thinking skills have been limited by all the fluoride in the water, all the mercury in vaccines . That mix of information just doesn't strike them because they think they are fine because they can walk around , think, talk , speak ..... They think they can think LOL... in spite of being limited.
Some have large farm operations or family that own those operations. I don't have a problem with that but when they make regulations and laws to impeded the little guy they take all the options out for freedom of choice by claiming that they do this for the benefit to the whole. I don't believe in "herd" type thinking when it effects my freedom to choose for myself what I would like to do, what I want to consume or whom I want to buy from.

The old saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" is based on eating the ENTIRE apple, including the seeds, which have a microscopic amount of arsenic in them. When arsenic is built up in the body in small amounts, germs have a much harder time getting a foothold in your body, thus you get sick less.

Arsenic is a poison in high amounts, but ironically enough, so is vitamin D.

The oncologist told me that there is a link between low vitamin D and cancer.. get your vit d checked everyone..

View attachment 119795

Arsenic - Wikipedia

They have that funky meat out for dumb dumb's to buy..enjoy your chicken..:biggrin:
My dogs like it. I do think it is probably better for them than regular ole dog food.

All of this shit...the poisoning of our food, water and air is nothing but part of a soft kill genocidal agenda proposed by the U.N to keep down the population. Death by a thousand cuts. It's not any one thing that will eventually wear down the human body but the accumulative effect. All of these chemicals are also affecting the critical thinking skills along with all the mind control propaganda of TV brought to you by those fine folks from the Tavistock and Brookings Institutes and the Frankfort School.

View attachment 119795

Arsenic - Wikipedia

My dogs like it. I do think it is probably better for them than regular ole dog food.

I have been buying that fresh pet , I might just make my own dog and cat food..
but my cats will starve before eating anything healthy...lol

All of this shit...the poisoning of our food, water and air is nothing but part of a soft kill genocidal agenda proposed by the U.N to keep down the population. Death by a thousand cuts. It's not any one thing that will eventually wear down the human body but the accumulative effect. All of these chemicals are also affecting the critical thinking skills along with all the mind control propaganda of TV brought to you by those fine folks from the Tavistock and Brookings Institutes and the Frankfort School.

They also want people sick to put them on the Big Pharma and Corrupt Medical conveyor belt $$$$$

View attachment 119795

Arsenic - Wikipedia

You just said it was funky and yellow looking. It's quite easy to look at something before one purchases it.
I don't buy store bought Chicken. It would be nice to get some that isn't tainted. Again my dogs eat it and I am sure its better for them than processed dog food. I would like the choice without government interference to buy a butchered animal from my neighbors if I choose to do that.

Arsenic - Wikipedia

I have been buying that fresh pet , I might just make my own dog and cat food..
but my cats will starve before eating anything healthy...lol
My Chow (constant travel companion) ate whatever I would eat for seventeen years. I don't think he would have lived to be seventeen had he eaten just dog food.

Arsenic poisoning - Wikipedia

Isn't that funny, its considered poisoning when it's in an elevated amount in your body, not "any at all". There is absolutely a safe level of arsenic.

There are also two types of arsenic, organic and inorganic. Organic is far less "bad" for you than inorganic.

Last edited:
The OP says "finally the FDA admits it."

This is old news, partner.

From April 24th, 2015:

It also states that the arsenic is found in the chickens liver, and VERY LOW amounts were detected in the actual tissue itself.

Nutrition developed an analytical method capable of detecting very low levels of inorganic arsenic in edible tissue.

So stop spreading bullshit lies.

You do realise how they determine whats carcinogenic ? They give lab rats in a very short period of time what amounts to a life time of normal consumption for an adult. To much of anything can be detrimental to your health.

Yeah how sad is it , there is such denial on it all , they even moved one post about Aluminum foil to conspiracy LMFAO holes in the brains cause the dunce to believe lies are the truth and truth are lies. I even posted information from a science journal and they still don't fkn get it.
I'm surprised they haven't moved this one over there yet. probably will after this comment LMAO

Forum List

Back