Supreme Court rules for homeowner in 'equity theft' dispute

If you are not willing to do your due diligence, no will spend the time with you because you are a fake
LOL. So, if what I say is actually the truth, even though I don't take the time to prove it, that makes me a fake? By the way, I used to live in MN and have been in Hennepin County (Minneapolis) many times. It has turned into a progressive shithole.

not surprised this demafasict govt was going after this 90 some year old woman…sad

glad the court was able to step in and help protect this lady from the demafasict agenda

LOL. So, if what I say is actually the truth, even though I don't take the time to prove it, that makes me a fake? By the way, I used to live in MN and have been in Hennepin County (Minneapolis) many times. It has turned into a progressive shithole.
That you don't do due diligence makes you a fake. The willingness of the reader to believe you based on who you are is the key.

By the way, I have been disappointed in the Twin Cities and the area's downhill spin the last twenty years. Both parties and all races are complicit.

Wrong again.

The issue concerns Minnesota state law, having nothing to do with 'Dems.'
what a dumb comment, of course dems have had a hand in making state laws in MInn.

With that said, this is more about enforcement (or the illegal enforcement) of said law...which was done by a demafascist regime at the local level.

What we are seeing here is what the demafascist want to do nationally, and why they have been attacking the Judicial branch so much lately for getting in the way of their agenda, they want to run the elderly out of their homes, and take their money

what a dumb comment, of course dems have had a hand in making state laws in MInn.

With that said, this is more about enforcement (or the illegal enforcement) of said law...which was done by a demafascist regime at the local level.

What we are seeing here is what the demafascist want to do nationally, and why they have been attacking the Judicial branch so much lately for getting in the way of their agenda, they want to run the elderly out of their homes, and take their money
There is no demafascism except in your pinhead, pinhead.

That you don't do due diligence makes you a fake. The willingness of the reader to believe you based on who you are is the key.

By the way, I have been disappointed in the Twin Cities and the area's downhill spin the last twenty years. Both parties and all races are complicit.
The truth is the truth whether you do due diligence or not.

Forum List

Back