Finally, Biden in the game

Joe Biden calls for Trump to be impeached - CNNPolitics

Finally, Biden has said what needs to be said, that Trump is an incompetent president who has violated his oath of office and our Constitution and who must be impeached.

The evidence against Trump is overwhelming even though it is ignored by the far right Trump supporters. It is past time for the House and Senate to do their jobs; impeach the sorry SOB. The health of our nation and it's reputation in the world demands it.
Biden is history. Warren will be the Dem candidate and Trump will be elected President in 2020.
Warren would be a flaming disaster in a presidential run. Let hope the dems voters have better sense than that
With Biden gone, a casualty of the impeachment inquiry, Warren seems to be the clear choice of Dem voters.
Biden isn’t going anywhere
Well he sure isn't going to the white house

What crimes?
The crime of using his authority as vice president of the US to get a Urainian investigation into Burisma corruption killed off.

That's an investigation that would try to find what happened to the billions of US aid money sent to Ukraine that just vanished and, among other things, why is the totally unqualified son of Joe Biden given a seat on the board of directors of Burisma.

It's theft, money laundering, influence peddling and Joe Biden bragged at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting that he threatened to cut off aid to Ukraine if a prosecutor investigating corruption wasn't immediately fired and he was.

Nothing criminal to see? Or just not looking?
that was a sanctioned and strategic action by our government supported by our congress and world allies. Not a crime. Want to try again?
If, as seems likely, Biden's effort to bribe the corrupt Ukrainian government with US aid funds in order to protect his son is true, it may be no crime but it certainly constitutes a breach of trust and provides strong evidence of corruption in the Obama administration.
How is that corrupt? We have a bipartisan letter from congress promoting the outsting of this guy. We have support from world allies to out this guy. What’s corrupt about this? The whole point to get rid of this guy was because he wasn’t doing jack shit about corruption in Ukraine! You need to read more.

What crimes?
The crime of using his authority as vice president of the US to get a Urainian investigation into Burisma corruption killed off.

That's an investigation that would try to find what happened to the billions of US aid money sent to Ukraine that just vanished and, among other things, why is the totally unqualified son of Joe Biden given a seat on the board of directors of Burisma.

It's theft, money laundering, influence peddling and Joe Biden bragged at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting that he threatened to cut off aid to Ukraine if a prosecutor investigating corruption wasn't immediately fired and he was.

that was a sanctioned and strategic action by our government supported by our congress and world allies. Not a crime. Want to try again?
Translation: it's not a crime when a democrat does it

Finally, Biden has said what needs to be said, that Trump is an incompetent president who has violated his oath of office and our Constitution and who must be impeached.

The evidence against Trump is overwhelming even though it is ignored by the far right Trump supporters. It is past time for the House and Senate to do their jobs; impeach the sorry SOB. The health of our nation and it's reputation in the world demands it.

Given the old fool and his son's history? Duh

Cripes you're stupid

Biden is history. Warren will be the Dem candidate and Trump will be elected President in 2020.
Warren would be a flaming disaster in a presidential run. Let hope the dems voters have better sense than that

Don't count on it.

What crimes?

If, as seems likely, Biden's effort to bribe the corrupt Ukrainian government with US aid funds in order to protect his son is true, it may be no crime but it certainly constitutes a breach of trust and provides strong evidence of corruption in the Obama administration.
How is that corrupt? We have a bipartisan letter from congress promoting the outsting of this guy. We have support from world allies to out this guy. What’s corrupt about this? The whole point to get rid of this guy was because he wasn’t doing jack shit about corruption in Ukraine! You need to read more.
What a load of bullshit! The whole government of Ukraine was corrupt at that time, and the guy who replaced Shokin was also accused of not fighting corruption. It makes no sense at all to claim Biden/Obama was fighting corruption by bribing the corrupt government of Ukraine to fire the chief prosecutor it has appointed. The deeper you dig into this the clearer it becomes that Biden had personal motives for offering a $1,000,000,000 bribe to the corrupt government of Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor.

you mean picking someone as likable as the last person they ran?.....

What crimes?

Translation: it's not a crime when a democrat does it
id hope we could be intelligent enough to evaluate each case on its merits and this situation with Biden is just not a crime. Trump wanted to paint it as a crime to use against him in the campaign and having another country investigating him would be the perfect compliment for his narrative. That blew up in his face. Let’s just be honest

And you need to put down your psychedelic products. "This guy" lol.....You don't even know who this guy was (it was Viktor Shokin and you can read his sworn affidavit if you want. Not that you care about such things). Former Ukranian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Sworn Affidavit Outlining Joe Biden Shakedown…
And I can get a bipartisan letter from congress endorsing anything. BFD.

Let me simplify things so even you can understand (not that you will). If this prosecutor that Biden got fired by illegally threatening to unilaterally cut off aid to Ukraine was crooked why was he investigating Burisma and it's owner, oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky? Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...

"Corrupt" prosecutors don't investigate brutal violent mobster like Kolomoisky (or attempt to investigate, thanks to Joe Biden's illegal intervention) . Frankly you are incredibly ignorant when it comes to this issue.
Take the hook out of your big catfish mouth and stop cluttering the issue with your
dimwitted disinformation.

Last edited:

Impeachment of Trump is absolutely unacceptable. If you impeach Trump, then who will make America great again?

What crimes?

What a load of bullshit! The whole government of Ukraine was corrupt at that time, and the guy who replaced Shokin was also accused of not fighting corruption. It makes no sense at all to claim Biden/Obama was fighting corruption by bribing the corrupt government of Ukraine to fire the chief prosecutor it has appointed. The deeper you dig into this the clearer it becomes that Biden had personal motives for offering a $1,000,000,000 bribe to the corrupt government of Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor.
What’s bullshit? That our own congress wrote a bipartisan letter calling for the removal of this guy? That Ron Johnson worked with Biden to get this guy out? That it was the position of our administration to get him out? That our EU partners wanted him out for shutting down investigations, that the IMF threatened to withhold 40 billion in aid money from Ukraine for the same reasons as Biden? That reform leaders in Ukraine wanted him out?

do you want to challenge any of that? Please do so I can show you the proof and make you look like an even bigger uninformed idiot.

And you need to put down your psychedelic products. "This guy" lol.....You don't even know who this guy was (it was Viktor Shokin and you can read his sworn affidavit if you want. Not that you care about such things). Former Ukranian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Sworn Affidavit Outlining Joe Biden Shakedown…

Let me simplify things so even you can understand (not that you will). If this prosecutor that Biden got fired by illegally threatening to unilaterally cut off aid to Ukraine was crooked why was he investigating Burisma and it's owner, oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky? Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...

"Corrupt" prosecutors don't investigate brutal violent mobster like Kolomoisky (or attempt to investigate, thanks to Joe Biden's illegal intervention) . Frankly you are incredibly ignorant when it comes to this issue.
Take the hook out of your big catfish mouth and stop cluttering the issue with your
Wholy Shit! The corrupt prosecutor swears that he’s not corrupt?! That’s crazy. I’m sorry, I take back everything. You win!

What’s bullshit? That our own congress wrote a bipartisan letter calling for the removal of this guy? That Ron Johnson worked with Biden to get this guy out? That it was the position of our administration to get him out? That our EU partners wanted him out for shutting down investigations, that the IMF threatened to withhold 40 billion in aid money from Ukraine for the same reasons as Biden? That reform leaders in Ukraine wanted him out?

do you want to challenge any of that? Please do so I can show you the proof and make you look like an even bigger uninformed idiot.
Of course I challenge what you are regurgitating. Try documenting the disinformation you are spewing.
Every one of your false claims needs to be supported with facts. Try doing what I did and back up your claims
with actual facts.

And please deal with the facts presented. I don't need another leftist weaseling out from under their lies by
just dismissing the messenger altogether.

did you know that the IMF threatened to withhold 40 billion from Ukraine for the same reasons? Why did they do that? Maybe she was sleeping with Hunter?! You she be screaming to lock her up as well right?!

Wholy Shit! The corrupt prosecutor swears that he’s not corrupt?! That’s crazy. I’m sorry, I take back everything. You win!
I sure do and your tactics are as fucked up as your spelling.
Don't look at the link and automatically dismiss it without reading it because you don't like what it says.
That's what lying dicks do. I said you would ignore what the affidavit said and sure enough you did.

did you know that the IMF threatened to withhold 40 billion from Ukraine for the same reasons? Why did they do that? Maybe she was sleeping with Hunter?! You she be screaming to lock her up as well right?!
No. I don't know anything about a single unproved claim of yours until you document it. How long do you think you will continue to use unsourced memes in place of facts?

Just fuck off. You are a time waster.

Of course I challenge what you are regurgitating. Try documenting the disinformation you are spewing.
Every one of your false claims needs to be supported with facts. Try doing what I did and back up your claims
with actual facts.

And please deal with the facts presented. I don't need another leftist weaseling out from under their lies by
just dismissing the messenger altogether.
disinformation?! Really?!
Ok, let’s go right off the top. “Bipartisan letter from the US congress calling for this guy to get outed.” “Ron Johnson working with Biden”

see this stuff is common knowledge and easily found online if you took any time to look instead of being spoon fed right wing garbage. Sorry dude. You’re drunk on lies.

3 GOP senators called for Ukrainian government reform in 2016 letter

Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman

I sure do and your tactics are as fucked up as your spelling.
Don't look at the link and automatically dismiss it without reading it because you don't like what it says.
That's what lying dicks do. I said you would ignore what the affidavit said and sure enough you did.
ive already read the affidavit. I’ve also done other research because I look at all angles not just those that fit my narrative which it appears you tend to do.

disinformation?! Really?!
Ok, let’s go right off the top. “Bipartisan letter from the US congress calling for this guy to get outed.” “Ron Johnson working with Biden”

see this stuff is common knowledge and easily found online if you took any time to look instead of being spoon fed right wing garbage. Sorry dude. You’re drunk on lies.

3 GOP senators called for Ukrainian government reform in 2016 letter

Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman
No shit!
Three whole GOP senators call for Ukrainian government reform in 2016.
I'm not surprised since Barry Obama facilitated Ukrainian corruption as we lost billions of dollars of aid down oligarch rabbit holes.

I guess that's why that idiot Biden felt comfortable about personally shutting down all aid to Ukraine if Viktor Shokin was not immediately fired for investigating gangster oligarch Kolomoisky and Biden's coke head kid's sweet deal for doing nothing. Good work, idiot.

P.S....your other worthless link was from 2016 under Obama rule also.. You don't have to convince me that he turned a blind eye to Ukrainian corruption and let his flunky Biden
milk Ukraine for his own son's advantage. Thanks for nothing, again.

Biden and Obama owe US taxpayers billions of dollars that he let flow right into the pockets of Ukrainian gangster oligarchs.
When do you think we will get that money back?

Last edited:
ive already read the affidavit. I’ve also done other research because I look at all angles not just those that fit my narrative which it appears you tend to do.
Sure you do. Your "knowledge" of the issue is plain for all to see.

Forum List

Back