Finally, Biden in the game

Haha, canā€™t attack the facts so you attack the source. Your tactics are old and weak. Hereā€™s another source you dunce... This is why you should research things before you jump to conclusions.... yes it actually happened!

IMF warning sparks Ukraine pledge on corruption and reform
I've attacked both the facts and the source, dimwit.
A...get a link that doesn't need a subscription to open and read, moron.

B...Yes. Ukraine has been very very corrupt. That's the whole point, idiot! Did the Obama administration make the corruption
better or worse? That's the issue, you clown! Jesus!
Since Joe Biden went over and personally got Viktor Shokin fired for investigating Burisma, among other things, it's obvious the Barry and Joe Show made things worse.
just do a google search on the IMF withholding funds in Ukraine or follow the source links from the fact check article that you think is fake. The article I linked to was viewable from google, I dont know why it goes to a subscribe page when I try and link it here.

facts are facts man, if your gonna attack the sources then do your own research. Itā€™s out there. If you find a different reason why the IMF threatened to withhold 40 billion from Ukraine then let me know.

the issue right now is that I claimed something and you accused me of disinformation. I just proved that what I said was true. So you weā€™re wrong to say I was lying. Be a man and fess up
You haven't proved a thing except you are a partisan troll working in a fact free environment.
And the few facts you do post don't back your stories at all (like some senators complaining about corruption in Ukraine). In fact they contradict your absurd "understanding" of the issue.
Whereā€™s the contradiction? Spell it out cause you sound delusional.

that was a sanctioned and strategic action by our government supported by our congress and world allies. Not a crime. Want to try again?
If, as seems likely, Biden's effort to bribe the corrupt Ukrainian government with US aid funds in order to protect his son is true, it may be no crime but it certainly constitutes a breach of trust and provides strong evidence of corruption in the Obama administration.
How is that corrupt? We have a bipartisan letter from congress promoting the outsting of this guy. We have support from world allies to out this guy. Whatā€™s corrupt about this? The whole point to get rid of this guy was because he wasnā€™t doing jack shit about corruption in Ukraine! You need to read more.
What a load of bullshit! The whole government of Ukraine was corrupt at that time, and the guy who replaced Shokin was also accused of not fighting corruption. It makes no sense at all to claim Biden/Obama was fighting corruption by bribing the corrupt government of Ukraine to fire the chief prosecutor it has appointed. The deeper you dig into this the clearer it becomes that Biden had personal motives for offering a $1,000,000,000 bribe to the corrupt government of Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor.
Whatā€™s bullshit? That our own congress wrote a bipartisan letter calling for the removal of this guy? That Ron Johnson worked with Biden to get this guy out? That it was the position of our administration to get him out? That our EU partners wanted him out for shutting down investigations, that the IMF threatened to withhold 40 billion in aid money from Ukraine for the same reasons as Biden? That reform leaders in Ukraine wanted him out?

do you want to challenge any of that? Please do so I can show you the proof and make you look like an even bigger uninformed idiot.
lol
The entire government of Ukraine, from the President on down, was corrupt and corruption trials were a tool the corrupt government used to get rid of its rivals, so how stupid do you have to be to believe targeting this one man, Shokin, would have any effect on corruption in Ukraine? As for your "evidence" Congress never wrote a letter urging Shokin's removal, the letter was written by only a small group of Democratic senators, and it called for reforms in the Chief Prosecutor's office, not for his dismissal, and while there were some European officials who backed Biden/Obama's actions, no US allies officially took a position on Biden's. Why do you continue to tell these ridiculous lies when you already know Biden is corrupt?
Oh really then why would Ron Johnson say this when asked about it?

ā€œThe whole world felt that this that Shokin wasnā€™t doing a [good] enough job. So we were saying, ā€˜Hey, youā€™ve ... got to rid yourself of corruption,ā€ Johnson told the radio program The Vicki McKenna Showon Thursday.

lol
The entire government of Ukraine, from the President on down, was corrupt and corruption trials were a tool the corrupt government used to get rid of its rivals, so how stupid do you have to be to believe targeting this one man, Shokin, would have any effect on corruption in Ukraine? As for your "evidence" Congress never wrote a letter urging Shokin's removal, the letter was written by only a small group of Democratic senators, and it called for reforms in the Chief Prosecutor's office, not for his dismissal, and while there were some European officials who backed Biden/Obama's actions, no US allies officially took a position on Biden's. Why do you continue to tell these ridiculous lies when you already know Biden is corrupt?
Because it's easier for leftist shitbags to lie through their teeth than deal with the harsh truth. The Obama regime was all in with corrupt Ukraine and it was a good staging point from which to launch attacks against Trump doing just what they allege Trump did in Russia.

Obama sent billions in tax payer money to line the pockets of Ukrainian oligarch gangsters like Ihor Kolomoisky dumping money down a rat hole they knew we'd never see again.
What am I lying about? You canā€™t point to one thing.

If, as seems likely, Biden's effort to bribe the corrupt Ukrainian government with US aid funds in order to protect his son is true, it may be no crime but it certainly constitutes a breach of trust and provides strong evidence of corruption in the Obama administration.
How is that corrupt? We have a bipartisan letter from congress promoting the outsting of this guy. We have support from world allies to out this guy. Whatā€™s corrupt about this? The whole point to get rid of this guy was because he wasnā€™t doing jack shit about corruption in Ukraine! You need to read more.
What a load of bullshit! The whole government of Ukraine was corrupt at that time, and the guy who replaced Shokin was also accused of not fighting corruption. It makes no sense at all to claim Biden/Obama was fighting corruption by bribing the corrupt government of Ukraine to fire the chief prosecutor it has appointed. The deeper you dig into this the clearer it becomes that Biden had personal motives for offering a $1,000,000,000 bribe to the corrupt government of Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor.
Whatā€™s bullshit? That our own congress wrote a bipartisan letter calling for the removal of this guy? That Ron Johnson worked with Biden to get this guy out? That it was the position of our administration to get him out? That our EU partners wanted him out for shutting down investigations, that the IMF threatened to withhold 40 billion in aid money from Ukraine for the same reasons as Biden? That reform leaders in Ukraine wanted him out?

do you want to challenge any of that? Please do so I can show you the proof and make you look like an even bigger uninformed idiot.
lol

ā€œThe whole world felt that this that Shokin wasnā€™t doing a [good] enough job. So we were saying, ā€˜Hey, youā€™ve ... got to rid yourself of corruption,ā€ Johnson told the radio program The Vicki McKenna Showon Thursday.
It was obviously a very stupid thing to say since removing Shokin did not in any way make Ukraine less corrupt.
lol
Because it's easier for leftist shitbags to lie through their teeth than deal with the harsh truth. The Obama regime was all in with corrupt Ukraine and it was a good staging point from which to launch attacks against Trump doing just what they allege Trump did in Russia.

Obama sent billions in tax payer money to line the pockets of Ukrainian oligarch gangsters like Ihor Kolomoisky dumping money down a rat hole they knew we'd never see again.
You lied about everything. Congress didn't write a letter in support of removing Shokin, a few Democratic senators wrote a letter calling for reforms in the Chief Prosecutor's office and Biden bribing the notoriously corrupt President to fire Shokin did not bring about those reforms. Obviously, Biden had his own agenda, and none of our allies took an official position supporting the firing of Shokin. You tell these lies because you still believe that stupid, corrupt Biden is the Democrats' only chance of defeating Trump.

lol

It was obviously a very stupid thing to say since removing Shokin did not in any way make Ukraine less corrupt.
lol

You lied about everything. Congress didn't write a letter in support of removing Shokin, a few Democratic senators wrote a letter calling for reforms in the Chief Prosecutor's office and Biden bribing the notoriously corrupt President to fire Shokin did not bring about those reforms. Obviously, Biden had his own agenda, and none of our allies took an official position supporting the firing of Shokin. You tell these lies because you still believe that stupid, corrupt Biden is the Democrats' only chance of defeating Trump.
its too early for me to deal with the small minds... I guess everything needs to be spelled out for you and I just donā€™t have the time or patience for that... plus Iā€™m 80% sure youā€™re just trolling me as Iā€™ve seen smart things come from you In the past so I assume you know whatā€™s going on but choosing to spin and troll.

I say congress so I donā€™t have to type out the specific senators who wrote the letter. I posted a link to the letter so you can see exactly what Iā€™m talking about, I linked other info showing how Shokin was part of the national conversation and a key part of the corruption that the world wanted out. Yes I said the world but I dont literally mean the world. Can we turn the brain on and understand the point of the message instead of playing the word games? Most importantly Iā€™m encouraging you all to do your own research and actually learn about this situation as I donā€™t think anybody blinked at it when it was all happening. The point is that this was a collaborative initiative, not a rouge act by Biden. Simple.

lol

lol

Ok, you just said that Ron Johnsonā€™s statement was a stupid thing to say. So why do you think he said it?

lol

lol

its too early for me to deal with the small minds... I guess everything needs to be spelled out for you and I just donā€™t have the time or patience for that... plus Iā€™m 80% sure youā€™re just trolling me as Iā€™ve seen smart things come from you In the past so I assume you know whatā€™s going on but choosing to spin and troll.

I say congress so I donā€™t have to type out the specific senators who wrote the letter. I posted a link to the letter so you can see exactly what Iā€™m talking about, I linked other info showing how Shokin was part of the national conversation and a key part of the corruption that the world wanted out. Yes I said the world but I dont literally mean the world. Can we turn the brain on and understand the point of the message instead of playing the word games? Most importantly Iā€™m encouraging you all to do your own research and actually learn about this situation as I donā€™t think anybody blinked at it when it was all happening. The point is that this was a collaborative initiative, not a rouge act by Biden. Simple.
Still more bullshit. You said Congress rather than a small group of Democratic senators because you intended to mislead people and you omitted to say they called for reforms, not to fire Shokin, and you claimed our allies supported the firing of Shokin rather than the truth that only some European officials, not European countries, supported an effort to fight corruption in Ukraine, but firing Shokin was Biden's idea, not Contress's and not the EU's. Face it, Biden is history, and the people who destroyed his campaign are not the Republicans but the Democrat's who chose to make his corrupt dealings in Ukraine front page news with their impeachment circus. Forget Biden, you need to start thinking up lies to support "President Pocahontas."

lol

lol

Ok, you just said that Ron Johnsonā€™s statement was a stupid thing to say. So why do you think he said it?
I know little about Ron Johnson, but if you are now resting your whole defense of Biden's corrupt actions on a line from one Republican senator, even you must realize Biden is dead.

lol

lol

Still more bullshit. You said Congress rather than a small group of Democratic senators because you intended to mislead people and you omitted to say they called for reforms, not to fire Shokin, and you claimed our allies supported the firing of Shokin rather than the truth that only some European officials, not European countries, supported an effort to fight corruption in Ukraine, but firing Shokin was Biden's idea, not Contress's and not the EU's. Face it, Biden is history, and the people who destroyed his campaign are not the Republicans but the Democrat's who chose to make his corrupt dealings in Ukraine front page news with their impeachment circus. Forget Biden, you need to start thinking up lies to support "President Pocahontas."
Hahaha... a little advice. When youā€™re on your high horse preaching about honesty and accuracy it would serve you better to do so yourself. Why would I say that it was ā€œa small group of democratic senatorsā€ when it included Ron Johnson and 2 other GOP senators? Welcome to the boat, we both literally did the same thing.

you also said that firing Shokin was Bidenā€™s idea. How do you know that? Got any evidence? Cause I have a quote of Ron Johnson, diehard Trump supporter, ā€œThe whole world felt that this that Shokin wasnā€™t doing a [good] enough job. So we were saying, ā€˜Hey, youā€™ve ... got to rid yourself of corruption,ā€

Is he a big fat liar too?

Last edited:

lol

lol

I know little about Ron Johnson, but if you are now resting your whole defense of Biden's corrupt actions on a line from one Republican senator, even you must realize Biden is dead.
I donā€™t rest everything on Johnson, I use his quote to back up my argument because it takes away your knee jerk response of political corruption. Johnson is GOP and a big Trump guy, he doesnā€™t have the partisan incentive to cover for Biden. So all thatā€™s left is the plain truth. Why else would he being saying those things?

Joe Biden calls for Trump to be impeached - CNNPolitics

Finally, Biden has said what needs to be said, that Trump is an incompetent president who has violated his oath of office and our Constitution and who must be impeached.

The evidence against Trump is overwhelming even though it is ignored by the far right Trump supporters. It is past time for the House and Senate to do their jobs; impeach the sorry SOB. The health of our nation and it's reputation in the world demands it.
Did anyone ask him what state he was in

That would be Delaware

If Trump is impeached Biden's crimes won't be investigated. No wonder he's screaming: "Impeach, Impeach, we don't want our crimes revealed....."

Democrats are always on the offensive, never the defensive.

According to them, they never do anything wrong.

Finally, Biden has said what needs to be said, that Trump is an incompetent president who has violated his oath of office and our Constitution and who must be impeached.

The evidence against Trump is overwhelming even though it is ignored by the far right Trump supporters. It is past time for the House and Senate to do their jobs; impeach the sorry SOB. The health of our nation and it's reputation in the world demands it.
Did anyone ask him what state he was in

That would be Delaware

Imagine if trump said that

just do a google search on the IMF withholding funds in Ukraine or follow the source links from the fact check article that you think is fake. The article I linked to was viewable from google, I dont know why it goes to a subscribe page when I try and link it here.

facts are facts man, if your gonna attack the sources then do your own research. Itā€™s out there. If you find a different reason why the IMF threatened to withhold 40 billion from Ukraine then let me know.
Okay, and I don't know how many times I have to say this, but you are so fucking stupid and inept you don't seem to understand that the issues you cite prove my case once more.
Again I couldn't open your link so I found one of my own using the search words suggested. IMF warns Ukraine it will halt $40bn bailout unless corruption stops

It proves exactly what I've been saying! Duh! Here's a clue.....check the fucking date of your citations.

Yes, the IMF did threaten to withhold funds for Ukraine because it was so corrupt. Also check to see when Obama was in office and what he did about the problem because the year (2016) is exactly the same in both instances.

And far from doing anything about the problem he, Obama, assigned Joe Biden as his point man in the Ukraine
and Old Corrupt Joe was the one who got an ethical prosecutor (Viktor Shokin) fired when he tried to get to the bottom
of Burisma and Ihor Kolomoisky, who siphoned off over a billion dollars of aid intended for Ukraine, and who hired Biden's kid as a firewall against American intervention.

Exclusive: Billionaire Ukrainian Oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky Under Investigation by FBI

I'm just not responding to you stupid fucking posts anymore because they've all been dumb as a box of rocks and a waste of time. Maybe other people will learn from your stupidity but it looks like you never will.

Hahaha... a little advice. When youā€™re on your high horse preaching about honesty and accuracy it would serve you better to do so yourself. Why would I say that it was ā€œa small group of democratic senatorsā€ when it included Ron Johnson and 2 other GOP senators? Welcome to the boat, we both literally did the same thing.

you also said that firing Shokin was Bidenā€™s idea. How do you know that? Got any evidence? Cause I have a quote of Ron Johnson, diehard Trump supporter, ā€œThe whole world felt that this that Shokin wasnā€™t doing a [good] enough job. So we were saying, ā€˜Hey, youā€™ve ... got to rid yourself of corruption,ā€

THIS is how we know, numb nuts! Watch Biden Brag About Bribing Ukraine To Fire Investigator Of Son's Biz

Because Joe Biden himself bragged about how he got Shokin fired and ended a much needed corruption investigation into one of the Ukraines most corrupt oligarchs.

Incredibly you are lecturing others on this matter like they are the stupid ones! Amazing!
Dopes like you are so exasperating!

Last edited:
lol

lol You clearly lied when you claimed Congress had written a letter supporting the firing of Shokin when the letter was written by a small group of Democratic senators and only called for an end to corruption, not specifically calling for Shokin to be fired, and you also clearly lied when you said our allies supported Shokin's firing when the truth was only a handful of European officials supported it. Is Ron Johnson lying? Is he misinformed? I don't know, but I have read enough of your posts to know that you are lying.

Well, that's it then. He joins Auntie Maxime, AOC, the Somali skank and a host of other luminaries to call for Trump's impeachment.

lol

I donā€™t rest everything on Johnson, I use his quote to back up my argument because it takes away your knee jerk response of political corruption. Johnson is GOP and a big Trump guy, he doesnā€™t have the partisan incentive to cover for Biden. So all thatā€™s left is the plain truth. Why else would he being saying those things?
Johnson's statement is the only true thing you have posted on this thread, so clearly you are resting your whole defense of Biden's corrupt dealings in Ukraine on it.

Okay, and I don't know how many times I have to say this, but you are so fucking stupid and inept you don't seem to understand that the issues you cite prove my case once more.
Again I couldn't open your link so I found one of my own using the search words suggested. IMF warns Ukraine it will halt $40bn bailout unless corruption stops

It proves exactly what I've been saying! Duh! Here's a clue.....check the fucking date of your citations.

Yes, the IMF did threaten to withhold funds for Ukraine because it was so corrupt. Also check to see when Obama was in office and what he did about the problem because the year (2016) is exactly the same in both instances.

And far from doing anything about the problem he, Obama, assigned Joe Biden as his point man in the Ukraine
and Old Corrupt Joe was the one who got an ethical prosecutor (Viktor Shokin) fired when he tried to get to the bottom
of Burisma and Ihor Kolomoisky, who siphoned off over a billion dollars of aid intended for Ukraine, and who hired Biden's kid as a firewall against American intervention.

Exclusive: Billionaire Ukrainian Oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky Under Investigation by FBI

I'm just not responding to you stupid fucking posts anymore because they've all been dumb as a box of rocks and a waste of time. Maybe other people will learn from your stupidity but it looks like you never will.
you are just plain wrong on so many levels. The fact you just called Shokin and ethical prosecutor makes your statement a complete joke. Go troll somewhere else. Youā€™re stupidity is starting to bore me.

Forum List

Back