Finally, a Repub admits voter ID laws meant to suppress Dem votes

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
House Majority Leader Mike Turzai (R-Allegheny) suggested that the House's end game in passing the Voter ID law was to benefit the GOP politically.

"We are focused on making sure that we meet our obligations that we've talked about for years," said Turzai in a speech to committee members Saturday. He mentioned the law among a laundry list of accomplishments made by the GOP-run legislature.

"Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it's done. First pro-life legislation - abortion facility regulations - in 22 years, done. Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201206260009

The far right needs to rely on voter fraud, or else they would likely never win an election.

House Majority Leader Mike Turzai (R-Allegheny) suggested that the House's end game in passing the Voter ID law was to benefit the GOP politically.

"We are focused on making sure that we meet our obligations that we've talked about for years," said Turzai in a speech to committee members Saturday. He mentioned the law among a laundry list of accomplishments made by the GOP-run legislature.

"Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it's done. First pro-life legislation - abortion facility regulations - in 22 years, done. Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done."

Fox Downplayed Voter ID Concerns, But Republican Now Admits Voter ID Laws Could Help GOP | Media Matters for America

already a thread on this, dipshit

I want Each of us to Vote, Once, for President, In One State Only. No Pets. No Farm Animals. No Dead People. No Illegal Votes. You have a Problem with that? You know People having a Problem getting Registered? Shine a light on them. Help them work through the process. Make a difference. Your problem is not getting people Registered. Your Problem will be getting disappointed Voters to even show up. You can only lie and scam people so much, that is your problem.

It's rare, but satisfying, when Republicans confirm the validity of what we on the left have been asserting,

and they on the right have been stubbornly denying.

Saw this earlier, no one is touching it.

"Better a million votes be tossed out than one 'illegal' vote"!* The cry of the group that thinks the Constitution is too wordy anyway, the 2nd Amendment is all they need.

*Paraphrased from 'better 10 guilty men go free than one innocent man be convicted'.

Saw this earlier, no one is touching it.

"Better a million votes be tossed out than one 'illegal' vote"!* The cry of the group that thinks the Constitution is too wordy anyway, the 2nd Amendment is all they need.

*Paraphrased from 'better 10 guilty men go free than one innocent man be convicted'.
How about worrying more about making things right so that Everyone is treated fairly, rather than making excuses for Illegal Voting, and Counting. What is it with you that you cannot comprehend the need for a process to truthfully qualify and accurately count each vote. If there is no Honor in the Election Process, where does that leave us concerning every aspect of our lives that Government plays a role in?

Ill touch you occupied. Yep the gop may have a chance in pa withou all the acorn voters, voting 50times each

Fox Downplayed Voter ID Concerns, But Republican Now Admits Voter ID Laws Could Help GOP | Media Matters for America

Shockng!

I saw where Media Matters say's he said it but I never saw him saying what they said he said. So what we have here is case of they said he said this but they provide no proof of what they say he said par for the course for Media Matters. I say I am now done with this they said he said thread.

Gee. Who didn't know this. Of course its for voter suppression.

I saw where Media Matters say's he said it but I never saw him saying what they said he said. So what we have here is case of they said he said this but they provide no proof of what they say he said par for the course for Media Matters. I say I am now done with this they said he said thread.
^^^^^ what he said

:lol:

It's rare, but satisfying, when Republicans confirm the validity of what we on the left have been asserting,

and they on the right have been stubbornly denying.

So you assert that the Democrats cheat in elections, hence the reason the Republicans want Voter ID laws?

Forum List

Back