Penn. majority leader admits Republican voter suppression

:lol: I forgot about the pink panthas at the polling place, nice. But not as bad as Holder letting them get wawy with the solicitation of murder I honestly have no respect for any democrap in DC anymore. It would show treason or stupidity to do so IMO

If you had any proof you might make some sense.

since you dont, you dont make senes

the proof is you. You are the proof. The way you flip out any time someone tries to limit voter fraud.

Gotta show a pic ID where I vote, and I've never heard or read any objections from anyone.

Thats because any sane person has no problem with voter ID. You have to have ID for everything else in this country. Voter ID is just common sense.

Only biased democratic idiots like Truthsplatters , who has no common sense, have that problem.

After all nothing wrong with Mickey Mouse, Superman and Spiderman casting a ballot or two, or three.

Gotta show a pic ID where I vote, and I've never heard or read any objections from anyone.

Thats because any sane person has no problem with voter ID. You have to have ID for everything else in this country. Voter ID is just common sense.

Only biased democratic idiots like Truthsplatters , who has no common sense, have that problem.

After all nothing wrong with Mickey Mouse, Superman and Spiderman casting a ballot or two, or three.

'splatters is on the Dimocrat Kool-Aid I V drip when it comes to voter ID.

According to a 2005 study by UW Milwaukee Driver License Status of Voting Age Population those without state-issued photo ID who would need to obtain one to vote include:
■23% of elderly Wisconsinites over the age of 65
■17% of white men and women
■55% of African American males and 49% of African American women
■46% of Hispanic men and 59% of Hispanic women
■78% of African American males age 18-24 and 66% of African American women age 18-24

Wisconsin Gov. Walker acts to suppress vote | The Stand

According to a 2005 study by UW Milwaukee Driver License Status of Voting Age Population those without state-issued photo ID who would need to obtain one to vote include:
■78% of African American males age 18-24 and 66% of African American women age 18-24

How are those Walker indictments coming, Chris?

Got any links to the filings?

So, when will Walker be indicted for this? Maybe he'll be recalled?

So, when will Walker be indicted for this? Maybe he'll be recalled?

We going to set up a betting pool? Will Chrissy participate?
icon10.gif

It's nice that Republicans are finally admitting to voter suppression.

oopppps hes going to be in big trouble , they are not supposed to say this shit out loud

How are those Walker indictments coming, Chris?

Got any links to the filings?

The trial for Walker's aide begins Sept 9th.

Thanks for asking.

Forum List

Back