Finally! A Cure For Cancer. Really. Thanks to Israeli Scientists!

<em>“We believe we will offer in a year's time a complete cure for cancer."</em>

<strong>A CURE FOR CANCER? ISRAELI SCIENTISTS SAY THEY THINK THEY FOUND ONE</strong>

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

A small team of Israeli scientists think they might have found the first complete cure for cancer.

“We believe we will offer in a year’s time a complete cure for cancer,” said Dan Aridor, of a new treatment being developed by his company, Accelerated Evolution Biotechnologies Ltd. (AEBi), which was founded in 2000 in the ITEK incubator in the Weizmann Science Park. AEBi developed the SoAP platform, which provides functional leads to very difficult targets.

“Our cancer cure will be effective from day one, will last a duration of a few weeks and will have no or minimal side-effects at a much lower cost than most other treatments on the market,” Aridor said. “Our solution will be both generic and personal.”

A cure for cancer? Israeli scientists say they think they found one

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
Are they a publicity traded company? If so I have my doubts. Trying to pimp the value of stock ?
Good point.

Hopefully it will work on some cancers at least but I doubt that there will be a one-size fits all cure.
They say it is a cure for all cancer, iinm.

A small team of Israeli scientists think they might have found the first complete cure for cancer.

<em>“We believe we will offer in a year's time a complete cure for cancer."</em>

<strong>A CURE FOR CANCER? ISRAELI SCIENTISTS SAY THEY THINK THEY FOUND ONE</strong>

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

“We believe we will offer in a year’s time a complete cure for cancer,” said Dan Aridor, of a new treatment being developed by his company, Accelerated Evolution Biotechnologies Ltd. (AEBi), which was founded in 2000 in the ITEK incubator in the Weizmann Science Park. AEBi developed the SoAP platform, which provides functional leads to very difficult targets.

“Our cancer cure will be effective from day one, will last a duration of a few weeks and will have no or minimal side-effects at a much lower cost than most other treatments on the market,” Aridor said. “Our solution will be both generic and personal.”

Now, how many times have we heard this..?

I bet if you or a loved one has cancer, you are excited to hear it yet again.
Yes. It's rather cruel in that regard.
What is rather cruel in what regard?

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

Happens all the time but nothing ever comes of it.

Do some research on sugar and cancer. I believe diet alone would heal virtually all cancers.

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

This is awesome
Yes, it is!

Look at how many cynical armchair know-it-all's there are before we get to see the reaction of a real, well adjusted person!

I agree with you and thank you for your comment.

[emoji106]

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

This is awesome
Yes, it is!

Look at how many cynical armchair know-it-all's there are before we get to see the reaction of a real, well adjusted person!

[emoji106]

Not nearly as many, as hearts that will break, after holding out for hope that isn’t likely coming...

OP's misleading article mentions "a small team of scientists," though Moran and Aridor are both chairman of the board and CEO, respectively, so one can't be sure just who makes up the team that did the work.. That makes the names and publication history of the scientists difficult to track. At Pubmed, Ilan Moran and Dan Aridor are not retrieved with a keyword search, and neither is the term MuTaTo.

"Instead of attacking receptors one at a time, we attack receptors three at a time -- not even cancer can mutate three receptors at the same time."

The 12 amino-acid-long sequences of the peptide(s) will be interesting to hear as music, and to guess which ones will turn out to be potent anti-cancer sequences, if not all of them.

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

Cuanto cobre en USD ?

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

This is awesome
Yes, it is!

[emoji106]

Not nearly as many, as hearts that will break, after holding out for hope that isn’t likely coming...

Don't be such a pessimist.

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

If it’s true, I wouldn’t be surprised if the American Medical Association denounces it as heretical. Too much money is invested in pharmaceuticals and keeping America sick.

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

This is awesome
Yes, it is!

[emoji106]

I’m a realist...

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

This is awesome
Yes, it is!

[emoji106]

I’m a realist...

Pessimist in my view.

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

I bet if you or a loved one has cancer, you are excited to hear it yet again.
Yes. It's rather cruel in that regard.
What is rather cruel in what regard?

Hyping a cure that probably isn't.

There must be some scientific basis for the claims, the triple-receptor approach being a good talking point. The closest thus far found is a 5-12 amino acid peptide in breast cancer, and yes, we can play it as music to get warmed up, though there are only 8 of them mentioned in the abstract:

Jun 2004 BRCC2 (Breast Cancer Cell 2)
BRCC2, a novel BH3-like domain-containing protein, induces apoptosis in a caspase-dependent manner. - PubMed - NCBI
'....(5-12 aa, LPIEGQEI).'

The musical score would read: leucine, proline, isoleucine, glutamine, glutamic acid, isoleucine.

errata: the sequence should read: leucine, proline, isoleucine, glutamic acid, glycine, glutamine, glutamic acid, isoleucine.

Hopefully it will work on some cancers at least but I doubt that there will be a one-size fits all cure.
They say it is a cure for all cancer, iinm.

What they say is the technique could, not the drugs will. It is why they discuss needing part of each person's biopsy to design the drugs specific for their cells.

Forum List

Back