Polar Vortex

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Or, REALLY cold weather strikes Michigan! Next 3 days our temps will rival Barrow Alaska. It's gonna be rough. Damn Global Warming!!

A lot of people are living on the streets. Give em some of your extra blankets or something.

Climate change will hurt red states more. It's time for the US to start taking it seriously

Well, as it turns out, "global climate" means something different than "local weather". As one would think those who speak English would understand...clearly not, it appears...

Or, REALLY cold weather strikes Michigan! Next 3 days our temps will rival Barrow Alaska. It's gonna be rough. Damn Global Warming!!
Oh now I see what prompted this thread. Your dear leader displayed his ignorance on the subject via twitter. :)

""In the beautiful Midwest, windchill temperatures are reaching minus 60 degrees, the coldest ever recorded. In coming days, expected to get even colder. People can't last outside even for minutes. What the hell is going on with Global Waming? Please come back fast, we need you!""
-Drumpf

Oh now I see what prompted this thread. Your dear leader displayed his ignorance on the subject via twitter. :)

""In the beautiful Midwest, windchill temperatures are reaching minus 60 degrees, the coldest ever recorded. In coming days, expected to get even colder. People can't last outside even for minutes. What the hell is going on with Global Waming? Please come back fast, we need you!""
-Drumpf
Nope. Didnt see that. It's just gonna get REALLY COLD where I live over the next 3 days. Cant wait until April/May. I just despise winter. I guess I'm like the Africans who hate winter.

It's minus 29 here now....it'd be something to see this drift about 1000 miles south of here...just give the south a taste for a day or so.

Forum List

Back