Final word on Net Neutrality.....

Former FCC Commissioner Robert McDowell

destroys ali velshi....

Holy shit that host got his ass kicked, he doesn't even know what bundling is..and compares it with internet usage....is he retarded?

This whole left wing panic over net neutrality is stupid. The government can't innovate, all they can do is regulate what is already there to the point no improvements are made or possible. Cell phone technology was actually presented back in the late 40's after WWII. It was shelved by government regulation until the break up of the Bell companies. Kind of odd how once the monopoly was snapped the tech expanded. Yet what the left want's is a monopoly. It's why all the big players are for it. It keeps them in business with no competition worries. Internet providers under market competition always add more for less to keep up. The only way that can stop is if government sets the rules and keeps them from doing it. Net neutrality simply means the current system is all you get, forever.

Who created the internet ? Was that government?

Only people against net neutrality re big biz hacks .
this is from a person who thinks big biz and big govt are opposed to each other.....the lack of intellect from these lefties are breathtaking.....I guess it's from being in their snowflake filled safe spaces, where they just soak up the lefty propaganda

This whole left wing panic over net neutrality is stupid. The government can't innovate, all they can do is regulate what is already there to the point no improvements are made or possible. Cell phone technology was actually presented back in the late 40's after WWII. It was shelved by government regulation until the break up of the Bell companies. Kind of odd how once the monopoly was snapped the tech expanded. Yet what the left want's is a monopoly. It's why all the big players are for it. It keeps them in business with no competition worries. Internet providers under market competition always add more for less to keep up. The only way that can stop is if government sets the rules and keeps them from doing it. Net neutrality simply means the current system is all you get, forever.

What!!!?? I thought Al Gore invented the internet.

Sure he did, and Sarah Palin can see Russia from her front porch.

this is from a person who thinks big biz and big govt are opposed to each other.....the lack of intellect from these lefties are breathtaking.....I guess it's from being in their snowflake filled safe spaces, where they just soak up the lefty propaganda

What?!? Are you righties ever talk about is that government stands in the way of business and that government can’t do anything right. I think the economy works best when government and business work together.

What?!? Are you righties ever talk about is that government stands in the way of business and that government can’t do anything right. I think the economy works best when government and business work together.

We do say that, notice we say business......not BIG business.....guess why big business loves big government?

The government let what they had go because they wanted the tech from private companies that was better.
Not quite, the Hippies from the Free Speech Movement, namely Bill Joy, gave away to the public domaign BSD UNIX code for free and the government then used it!

During his seven years at Berkeley, Joy and a few other graduate students and staff researchers spearheaded an intensive software development effort that culminated, most famously, in a radically improved version of AT&T's Unix, known simply as Berkeley Unix or, more commonly, as BSD, for Berkeley Software Distribution.Talk about your killer apps! Berkeley Unix worked so well that DARPA chose it to be the preferred "universal computing environment" linking together Arpanet research nodes, thus setting in place an essential piece of infrastructure for the later growth of the Internet. An entire generation of computer scientists cut their teeth on Berkeley Unix.
I don't think Bill Joy was a hippie.....
He was a Hippie and part of the Berkley Free Speech Movement, and he gave away his BSD for free, you can't be more of a Hippie than that!

Excellent dodge...

See post # 54 dumb ass.........
I saw your lie in post 54 even after you deliberately misquoted Gore. You left out the "IN CONGRESS" part, he took the initiative IN CONGRESS, IOW he took credit for getting Congress to FUND the creation of the internet, but you knew that all along.

gorbasim said he took the initiative in creating the internet,
The lying sack of shit took credit for the internet....

You are full of shit.....

Watch the video with wolfie....

Tell us the definition of initiative?

Tell me the definition of "IN CONGRESS" first.

We all heard what gore said....

Don't you ever get tired of trying to defend
all of the bullshit?

IN CONGRESS means nothing in this context.

You are a Zealot, because I know you are not really dumb
enough to really believe what you are saying......

Forum List

Back