Final score Refs 23, Lions 22

Discussion in 'Sports' started by fbj, Oct 14, 2019.

1. fbj

fbj Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,505
    I cant believe the fraudulent shit I saw tonight. The NFL is a fucking Joke.

The refs gave the packers 10 pts

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,005
  3. Jitss617

Jitss617 Gold Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,096
    It was a mistake by the ref

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,005
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,005

The refs are hired by the league and work for the league, they know what they are charged to do, and they do their job to get the desired result.

The league has already decided who will be in the Super Bowl.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. fbj

fbj Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,505
    mistake my ass crack

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. Jitss617

Jitss617 Gold Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,096
    Theses games don’t matter pats will be undefeated

8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,816
    :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::udaman:

you nailed it.yep just like elections where it has already been decided who will win months in advance,same as them,its all a dog and pony show. sadly high school football is the only place you can find honest real competition in football where the games are not fixed.

Larry Johnson on Twitter

Larry Johnson (running back) - Wikipedia
    Like clockwork,i noticed nobody read this link. any real surprise there?:abgg2q.jpg:

the mainstream media in sports will never cover this kind of news of course.only alternative news outlets do.

I LOVE this comment from that twitter poster on that link,more and more people are waking up to how the NFL is fixed all the time now,its no longer a secret anymore.:thup:

Lol people should have been caught on especially after the Seahawks throwing the ball on the 1 yard line in the super bowl then that predictable falcons collapse in the super bowl to give Brady the nfl golden child another ring he nailed it.:thankusmile::beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,816
    Yeah they got the special treatment that the cheatriots ALWAYS get getting all the calls t. I am so glad to see people like you and sealybobo are waking up to what I have been saying the last several years how the NFL cartel is corrupt,a fucking joke.

20 to 30 years ago,you did NOT see NFL refs go out of their way to make is so obvious these games are fixed.more and more people are seeing light on the NFL what a fucking joke they are indeed.:thup:

the Lions in a fairly officiated game would have walked all over the packers,the NFL knew that but they cant have a high profile player like Aaron Rodgers embarrassed in prime time football.

the Lions did not have to compete against the packers players,they had to compete with the REFS.

10. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,005
    Tuohy.updated his site and commented on this game.

Great writer, calling it like it is.

The 2019 NFL Season...The Fix Is In Style
    WEEK 6
    Home of skeptical sports fan and author Brian Tuohy.

". . .This game, between the Lions and Packers, I saw all of. And, oh my, did the referees do a job on the Lions.

While I do have a post on this site about the Top 10 fixed games, this Monday Night Football game is perhaps the gold standard for what I write about and research. You really needed to see it to believe it, and to understand that the Lions won this game. Yes, I know the final score was Packers 23, Lions 22. The Lions kicked five field goals, a few of which probably should've been touchdowns which might have made all of what follows moot. But the fact is, the Lions didn't need to score those nonexistent TDs. The FGs were enough. That is, until the referees decided to not just let the Packers back into the game (played in Green Bay, FYI), but to literally hand them the victory. . . ."

fbj there is even a quote from Dallas Cowboy owner about the officiating in the game in that article.

• Informative Informative x 1