Final Score: Jan Brewer 8 billion, Suns owner Rob Sarver 0, zip, nada

And who gives a shit if she did or not? I't a hilarious story either way. I've read plenty of made up shit from the left that you haven't called moronic. Gee guess you'll pull out the old "I didn't see those threads" excuse again?

This "fairness" bullshit is a little ridiculous, dude.

Mod's a liberal. He's allowed to be. He doesn't have to criticize Liberals and the left - you guys have that covered. I don't really see you defending Democrats very often here either. The tit-for-tat shit is overrated. Everyone has their side, and that's the way it is.

Attempting to hold others accountable to unreasonable rules that you yourself don't follow isn't conducive to honest debate.

Guess you don't look around very much if you honestly claim I don't defend liberals and ridicule conservatives when each deserve as well. I mean I'll be happy to post links to me calling Mr fitnah a fool or Yurt a retard or lonestar a loon from just today if you'd like. Or I'd be happy to provide a link to where I defended JIllian, or to where I told Allie she was incorrectly calling Obama a fascist, or to where I gave positive rep to several lefties today............. Well you get the point.

And why shouldn't each side be fairer to the other? You LIKE the division and nastiness that have been in America for the last 10 years? I think you really do.
I'm not claiming that you NEVER defend liberals, or attack conservatives. But you're a conservative. A vast majority of your posts are attacking Liberals and Obama, and defending Conservatives. THAT'S OK. Just like a majority of my posts are defending liberals or attacking conservatives.

But claiming that a liberal attacking a conservative platform is "hypocritical" because they don't attack every liberal platform isn't a fair play either.

And, btw - the division and nastiness have been around for a whole lot longer than 10 years. I don't claim to like it, but I can't stop it. Neither can you - particularly when you yourself are easily goaded into making personal attacks.

Well they're here illegally from Mexico so we should check elderly Asian women, amiright?

How is this thread moronic you ignorant little pissant partisan fuck?

it's a funny story. You'd be guffawing your stupid little ass off if a Dem had blasted someone with it.

Because Frank is a moron who's posting chain emails again. There is no evidence that she ever said this.

I did post an email from my brother, I didn't have time to fact check and I can't find a source that verifies this as Brewer.

Now if that makes me a moron, at least I know that there are 50 states in the USA

She lost her credibility with me. I was giving Az. the benefit of the doubt that they weren't going to racially profile, and here she is implying that that's the explicit intent. Strong work.

Obviously the majority of illegals in Arizona are Hispanic. To pretend that's not the case just makes you an idiot, not enlightened.

Nobody would be pretending anything by not racially profiling. They'd be respecting American law. And I know, I know, it's American law being broken w/illegals......but I'm not against enforcing that either and don't know why anyone is. I simply think profiling, to do so, is a bad idea.

Most one sided ass kicking since I asked Dem to point out FDR's economic greatness. Way to go Jan!

The owner of the Phoenix Suns basketball team, Robert Sarver, opposes AZ's new immigration laws. Arizona's Governor, Jan Brewer, released the following statement in response to Sarver's criticism of the new law:

"What if the owners of the Suns discovered that hordes of people were sneaking into games without paying? What if they had a good idea who the gate-crashers are, but the ushers and security personnel were not allowed to ask these folks to produce their ticket stubs, thus non-paying attendees couldn't be ejected.

Furthermore, what if Suns' ownership was expected to provide those who sneaked in with complimentary eats and drink? And what if, on those days when a gate-crasher became ill or injured, the Suns had to provide free medical care and shelter?" -Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer

She lost her credibility with me. I was giving Az. the benefit of the doubt that they weren't going to racially profile, and here she is implying that that's the explicit intent. Strong work.

How do you lose credibility doing the right thing? Oh yeah .... it's you .....:eusa_whistle:

Oh, you know me? I forgot, we've been buds :cuckoo: Eat shit.

Yea, you're saying that she'd identify them in the analogy because they'd be in someone's freakin seat.....................I'm asking what's the analogy to being in someone's seat..............in the real world...........outside of the analogy............what are you saying "being in someone's seat" is analogous to.............in-terms of identifying someone is an illegal-alien into the Country.

It's analogous to someone breaking the law.... Sitting in someone elses fucking seat is an ilegal act... Speeding or weaving over the double-yellow is an illegal act...

When you perform an illegal act you can be asked for identfication...

You're wasting your breath, the analogy doesn't make sense to them since they don't accept that being here illegally is in fact illegal.

Wrong.

Well they're here illegally from Mexico so we should check elderly Asian women, amiright?

Let's have an honest conversation, no side swipes. I'll start with a question. Do you think it's alright to racially profile for all laws?

Let's have an honest conversation, no side swipes. I'll start with a question. Do you think it's alright to racially profile for all laws?

Not for all laws, but I think young Muslim males should be the only ones going through the full body scanners at airports and Mexicans should be checked for Immigration papers.

It's not racial profiling, it's common sense

Not for all laws, but I think young Muslim males should be the only ones going through the full body scanners at airports and Mexicans should be checked for Immigration papers.

Well, it's not common sense really. Statistics matter. For instance, the percentage of Muslims that are terrorists, vs. ....say, the percentage of normal white looking dudes that are murderers. How would you not presume to compare the two percentages, in coming to your conclusions? Is a murderer not a threat to security, also? Let's see the percentages, you seem to have them since you called this common sense.

Further, you think illegally immigrating is a more important crime than murder / rape / etc? Becuase, we can take the statistics of those and racially profile for suspects in those cases, but you said not all laws. What's the rationale?

Well, it's not common sense really. Statistics matter. For instance, the percentage of Muslims that are terrorists, vs. ....say, the percentage of normal white looking dudes that are murderers. How would you not presume to compare the two percentages, in coming to your conclusions? Is a murderer not a threat to security, also? Let's see the percentages, you seem to have them since you called this common sense.

Percentage people who strap bombs to themselves and try to blow shit up by race:

Elderly Italian women: 0%

American Veterans: .00000000000001% (Timmy McVeigh, while not technically accurate since he was working with Al Qaeda, I'll cut off 10 pages of debate and put him in the category)

Asian High School Students: 0

Irish Football players: 0

Germans at Oktoberfest: 0

Scandinavian stewardesses: 0

Islamic Jihadists: 99.99999999999%

Who should go through the scanners?

Percentage people who strap bombs to themselves and try to blow shit up by race:

American Veterans: .00000000000001% (Timmy McVeigh, while not technically accurate since he was working with Al Qaeda, I'll cut off 10 pages of debate and put him in the category)

what's the percentage of Muslims, or better yet, middle eastern skinned persons, that strap bombs to themselves? Let's hear it. How many out of how many, have done it?

Surely, if the percentage is less than say........the percentage of white males who are child molestors......................you'd feel fine being profiled for THAT crime?

Murder is a threat and do you know how Rudy dropped the crime rate in NY? It was by treating ALL Crimes as serious. If someone jumped a turnstyle it meant they had no respect for the law or civil society and the cops would run them to see if they had done anything else and that why murders dropped from 2,200 down to 830 today

Murder is a threat and do you know how Rudy dropped the crime rate in NY? It was by treating ALL Crimes as serious. If someone jumped a turnstyle it meant they had no respect for the law or civil society and the cops would run them to see if they had done anything else and that why murders dropped from 2,200 down to 830 today

that says nothing to why you don't want people profiled for ALL laws.

what's the percentage of Muslims, or better yet, middle eastern skinned persons, that strap bombs to themselves? Let's hear it. How many out of how many, have done it?

Surely, if the percentage is less than say........the percentage of white males who are child molestors......................you'd feel fine being profiled for THAT crime?

It's a small percentage of Muslims that are Jihadists same way its a small number of Italians that belong to organized crime.

But when there's a crackdown on organized crime, they raid social clubs in Little Italy and not some German Bakery uptown, right?

Last edited:

It's a small percentage of Muslims that are Jihadists same way its a small number of Italians what belong to organized crime.

But when there's a crackdown on organized crime, they raid social clubs in Little Italy and not some German Bakery uptown, right?

No, they raid who'm they've been surveiling. They don't just randomly raid based on Ethnicity.

It's a simple state of mind, man.

If less of a percentage(that's a key word) of Muslims are Terrorists, than white men are rapists, you advocate being investigated? Let's be honest.

Here's the fundamental question: You don't get to pick and choose dangerous crimes, you're either for something or against it.......and the question is one of police state vs. free state.........and what you propose is a good start towards a police state.

how so?

You're taking Security as being more important than freedom. That's ok, that's your choice, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. If there's more of a shot at a white male to rape your daughter.........than a Muslim male to blow up your city bus.............................plain logistical statistics would have you investigate white males, in society, before Muslim males, with your man-power. (if that's the way the percentages work out). You can't just pick and choose, that just shows other biases. I'd rather have my taxes higher on paying an illegal's hospital bill than i would have my daughter raped..............but to solve that I don't propose profiling white males for rape.

Last edited:

It's a small percentage of Muslims that are Jihadists same way its a small number of Italians what belong to organized crime.

No, they raid who'm they've been surveiling. They don't just randomly raid based on Ethnicity.

It's a simple state of mind, man.

If less of a percentage(that's a key word) of Muslims are Terrorists, than white men are rapists, you advocate being investigated? Let's be honest.

Here's the fundamental question: You don't get to pick and choose dangerous crimes, you're either for something or against it.......and the question is one of police state vs. free state.........and what you propose is a good start towards a police state.

how so?

You're taking Security as being more important than freedom. That's ok, that's your choice, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. If there's more of a shot at a white male to rape your daughter.........than a Muslim male to blow up your city bus.............................plain logistical statistics would have you investigate white males, in society, before Muslim males, with your man-power. (if that's the way the percentages work out). You can't just pick and choose, that just shows other biases. I'd rather have my taxes higher on paying an illegal's hospital bill than i would have my daughter raped..............but to solve that I don't propose profiling white males for rape.

So how do you think Illegal Aliens from Mexico break out by race and ethnicity in the USA?

What percentage are Elderly Scandinavian women?

Also, where do these Illegal Aliens congregate in the USA? What is their behavior and profile?

Also, where do these Illegal Aliens congregate in the USA? What is their behavior and profile?

Well, I'm not sure you or I know the percentage of them that break OTHER crimes, aside from illegal immigration, so as far as "behavior" I'd need to see some valuable statistics on that...................

But as far as race...........if we're to profile who's an "illegal immigrant" then we set the precedent that racially profiling is ok..........hence a police state. I'm not ok with sacrificing MY freedoms for what other "late 20's white males" DO.......................and so I don't think "Hispanic looking persons" should all be checked for what other "Hispanics" have done, to their race/reputation. It's not American, in my opinion.

Individualism is a concept that means not paying for the crimes that others commit simply because you "look alike." It's the antithesis.