Filthy Ralph Reed In McCain's Corner

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
The parasites that form the GOP's elite are trying to get McCain in the white house so they can keep feeding at the government trough
Abramoff ally, Ralph Reed, to host fundraiser for John McCain -- the same McCain who investigated the Abramoff-Reed connection | Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington

John McCain will attend the fundraiser for his campaign, which is being hosted by a close ally of Jack Abramoff, Ralph Reed:

On Thursday afternoon, Republicans around Georgia received an invitation from Reed, who will serve as a host of a “special event” for McCain at the downtown Marriot Marquis on Aug. 18.

“John McCain believes in a strong national defense, a smaller, more accountable government, steady economic growth and opportunity, the dignity of life and traditional values,” wrote Reed, whose 2006 campaign for lieutenant governor sank under the weight of evidence detailing his relationship with Washington lobbyist Jack Abramoff — much of it uncovered by McCain’s Indian Affairs Committee.

John McCain may want to review the 66 pages of correspondence between Mr. Reed and convicted felon, Jack Abramoff, which was obtained by his committee. Those emails between Reed and Abramoff are posted at governmentdocs.org.

No comment on this from anyone, huh?

Was the man arrested? Was he charged with anything? Was he convicted?

While we are on this, why no comment from the Obama supporters on the fact that Obama comes from the most corrupt political machine in the Country?

No comment on the fact he sold out to the Ethanol Lobby?

The fact that the Press is not doing its job and vetting HIS staff, HIS fund raisers, HIS advisors? How many lobbyists work for Obama? What did THEY lobby for? How many not quite crooks helped get Obama to the State and Federal elected offices he has held?

Not one peep about it from the press.

While we are on this, why no comment from the Obama supporters on the fact that Obama comes from the most corrupt political machine in the Country?

The fact that the Press is not doing its job and vetting HIS staff, HIS fund raisers, HIS advisors? How many lobbyists work for Obama? What did THEY lobby for? How many not quite crooks helped get Obama to the State and Federal elected offices he has held?

In other words you don't care that McCain is cozying up to the snake oil [Christian] salesman. Typical

In other words you don't care that McCain is cozying up to the snake oil [Christian] salesman. Typical

And you don't care that Obama is part of the MOST corrupt political Machine in this Country. You do not care about all the shady people that help Obama but are just "outraged" that McCain would use someone never charged or convicted of a crime to raise money.

Well in a thread about McCain, no, I would rather not deflect to Obama. There are plenty of threads here to bash Obama in.

But why does someone have to be convicted of a crime before they are viewed as a conflict of interest? Perhaps Reed is a really great guy who had no idea he was in cahoots with a criminal, but there's also the distinct possibility he knew very well he was boys with a criminal, which is why he should be scrutinized.

I don't want any candidate I may vote for to have ANY connections to someone of questionable ethics. That's one of the prime reasons I may not vote for president in this election. I'm not even completely sure about Barr, either. I'm pretty upset about our choices, to say the absolute LEAST.

And you don't care that Obama is part of the MOST corrupt political Machine in this Country. You do not care about all the shady people that help Obama but are just "outraged" that McCain would use someone never charged or convicted of a crime to raise money.

Since when do you need to be convicted of a crime to be a shady character? Or an obvioulsy immoral person? This guy is pure scum, using ignorant chriostians and pushing them on moral crusades inoreder to pursue his financial goals.

If you want to start a Chicago Obama corruption thread, be my guest

Since when do you need to be convicted of a crime to be a shady character? Or an obvioulsy immoral person? This guy is pure scum, using ignorant chriostians and pushing them on moral crusades inoreder to pursue his financial goals.

If you want to start a Chicago Obama corruption thread, be my guest

No, I will simply remind YOU every time you spout off that your a hypocrite.

Well in a thread about McCain, no, I would rather not deflect to Obama. There are plenty of threads here to bash Obama in.

But why does someone have to be convicted of a crime before they are viewed as a conflict of interest? Perhaps Reed is a really great guy who had no idea he was in cahoots with a criminal, but there's also the distinct possibility he knew very well he was boys with a criminal, which is why he should be scrutinized.

I don't want any candidate I may vote for to have ANY connections to someone of questionable ethics. That's one of the prime reasons I may not vote for president in this election. I'm not even completely sure about Barr, either. I'm pretty upset about our choices, to say the absolute LEAST.

That means for sure you can not vote for Obama.

That means for sure you can not vote for Obama.

I swear you think I'm a closet Obama supporter. I'm probably not even going to vote for president this year. If I do, it'll probably be Barr, and I'll probably be holding my nose while I do it, which doesn't make me feel very comfortable.

Forum List

Back