Filmaker: Investigate Russia's ties to Obama

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Filmmaker: Investigate Russia’s Ties to Obama
Was President Barack Obama blackmailed by Russia?

While taking part in a nuclear summit in South Korea in March 2012, a hot microphone picked up the voice of a deeply worried Barack Obama. The President leaned over, placed his hand on Russian President Dimitri Medvedev’s right forearm, and held tight. Obama whispered, “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.”

Medvedev placed his hand on top of Obama’s and assured him, “I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir. I stand with you.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The liberals turn the truth into lies and the lies into their truth. If they only knew just how pathetic they are and how dumbed down they are they might just realize what fools they've been made out to be. Sadly they don't see a thing.

Investigate Russia's ties to Obama (or alleged Trump ties to Russia)

In both cases it doesn't seem to help establishing a good relationship between USA and Russia.

(CNN)Dmitry Peskov, spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin, told CNN:

"The only thing I can tell you is that all this hysteria and public opinion, hysteria in official Washington and hysteria in American media, this is doing lots of harm to the future of our bilateral relations."

"For us, we are interested in having a predictable partner, a predictable vis a vis for the dialogue," he said.

Diplomacy between Russia and USA can recover, Peskov said.

"I think yes," he said. "Let's not think in categories of one day, one month or even one year.”

Putin spokesman: American 'hysteria' hurting relations - CNNPolitics.com

The flexibility Obama was referring to was to sell Putin our uranium mines so it could be passed on to Obama's true love, Iran. Treasonous.

Prove it.

Then do some reading about Iran's plan to buy planes and drumpf's role in that.

You RWNJ Pootarians don't like it but fact is, Russia is not our friend.

• Banned
The flexibility Obama was referring to was to sell Putin our uranium mines so it could be passed on to Obama's true love, Iran. Treasonous.

It's been said that Hillary sold Russia Uranium. No matter what all of this comes down to one thing these sob's before Trump were so dam crooked it is sickening. How anybody could have voted for these out in the open crooks is beyond me.
They must be severely brainwashed to even think about voting for Clinton esp.

• Banned

Prove it.

Proof never satisfies leftist liberals.

I've always thought it odd that republicans would be so staunchly pro-Russia even though they are Iran's most important ally
But you don't find it odd that the "anti war" Democrats are on a total war footing with Russia, a nuclear superpower, just because crooked Hillary lost the election.

I've always thought it odd that republicans would be so staunchly pro-Russia even though they are Iran's most important ally
But you don't find it odd that the "anti war" Democrats are on a total war footing with Russia, a nuclear superpower, just because crooked Hillary lost the election.
No dumbass. Because they invaded an ally of ours and coquered a significant part of their land without justification. Did you forget all that? Or are you one of the republicans that were cheering them on?

Prove it.

Here ya go:

The headline on the website Pravda trumpeted President Vladimir V. Putin’s latest coup, its nationalistic fervor recalling an era when its precursor served as the official mouthpiece of the Kremlin: “Russian Nuclear Energy Conquers the World.”

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

They didn't sell our uranium. They sold American PROPERTY. Just like selling our farm LAND to Saudi Arabia.
Anything Obastage could do to take us down, he did. Most treasonous president ever.

No dumbass. Because they invaded an ally of ours and coquered a significant part of their land without justification. Did you forget all that? Or are you one of the republicans that were cheering them on?
And this happened under the weak, inept, Obama "reset" administration.

Not much he could do about it with the GOP cheering Russia on and controlling most of the government.

Do YOU forget about Obama overthrowing our ally in Egypt and replacing him with a terrorist group that was in the White House "advising" Obama? That worked out well for Egypt and the rest of the Middle East, didn't it.
People who live in glass houses....

That Obama has ties to Russia... that is exactly what I was saying last week. In fact, I think I said it on here and was dissed over it. Soros is connected to the Kremlin too.

There was a lot of shit going on with Obama that will put people away for a long time if revealed.

Do YOU forget about Obama overthrowing our ally in Egypt and replacing him with a terrorist group that was in the White House "advising" Obama? That worked out well for Egypt and the rest of the Middle East, didn't it.

I remember the Egyptian people rising up against a tyrannical government led by a man who had ruled them for 30 years. And there were no terrorists in the White House advising Obama you lunatic.

How did it work out for Egypt? Fine it seems. Let them handle their own shit. We don't need to be propping up dictators and getting involved in every little thing over there.

Thank you for reminding people that Egypt and Hosni Mubarak are/were ALLIES. What Obama did to Mubarak is criminal.

Not much he could do about it with the GOP cheering Russia on and controlling most of the government.

Stop with the phony ties between Trump and Russia. Nothing is going to out do the Obama/Clinton/Puty love fest using our land as a gift to Putin along with Obama's promise to be more "flexible" with Puty once he didn't have to worry about American voters anymore.
TRUMP on the other hand is going to hit Russia where it hurts. Russia has oil. That's about all they have (not counting our uranium mines). We have oil too and it is about to hit the global market for a much lower price than Putin can sell his.
We'll see just who loved Vlad more..........

TRUMP on the other hand is going to hit Russia where it hurts. Russia has oil. We have oil too and it is about to hit the global market for a much lower price than Putin can sell his.
We'll see just who loved Vlad more..........

What? Trump is about to open the arctic to the Russians and allow a massive $500 billion venture with Russia and Exxon that Obama blocked as part of the Crimea sanctions. And I'm amused that you don't know anything about cheap oil. What do you think killed the fracking industry? Hint: it wasn't expensive oil.

Thank you for reminding people that Egypt and Hosni Mubarak are/were ALLIES. What Obama did to Mubarak is criminal.
Mubarak was a 30 year dictator. If Obama was in charge for 30 years, would you sit quietly because he is allied with some country on the other side of the world?

I remember the Egyptian people rising up against a tyrannical government led by a man who had ruled them for 30 years. And there were no terrorists in the White House advising Obama you lunatic.

How did it work out for Egypt? Fine it seems. Let them handle their own shit. We don't need to be propping up dictators and getting involved in every little thing over there.

Where to start!
Google, Muslim Brotherhood White House advisors for names and level of importance to Obama and Hitlery. And keep in mind that Egypt bans that very group from holding office in Egypt because they are ruthless killers.
Obama and the UN were responsible for the rioting, and used google to organize it all.

As for letting them handle their own shit, we then moved on to kill the leader in Libya, arm the opposition in Syria to overthrow their government. <You do recall Obama's jv team, right? Money laundered planeloads of American taxpayer dollars to Iran by way of Swiss banks. Then Obastage did his best in Israel to try to get Netanyahu ousted.

Say what again? We should have minded our own damn business like we used to? Bravo! Except, that ship has sailed. We kept electing UN representatives to make our decisions for us.
We woke up just in time.

Forum List

Back