Charges Filed On 4 People For Yahoo Hack... Two Were Russian Security Service Officers

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
09692e20-0993-11e7-a389-0f75f3c209d4_Yahoo2-ntk.jpg

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Justice Department is preparing to announce charges against four defendants, including two Russian security services officers, in a mega data breach at Yahoo that affected at least a half billion user accounts, according to a federal law enforcement official.

Two of the defendants are Russian FSB officers and the other two are criminal hackers. One of the defendants has been taken into custody in Canada, and another is on the list of the FBI's most wanted cyber criminals.

AP Source: Russian hackers charged in massive Yahoo breach

Well... looks like the U.S. really needs to step up their cyber warfare game, and not let the latest leaks about the CIA to WikiLeaks deter them. People need to just let the government do their job, they can't protect us without getting their hands a little dirty every once in awhile.

Getting their hands dirty? You mean illegally rigging up electronics so they can illegally spy on us and people around the world?
No thanks. I prefer a little privacy.
I mean, what first world country is there where you cant even fuck your wife in the living room without some illegal hackers spying on you? That sounds like a collective utopia, but individuals might not like it.
Our govt is too big. And frankly, I for one appreciate the Constitution and the limits it puts on our bloated bureaucracy.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Justice Department is preparing to announce charges against four defendants, including two Russian security services officers, in a mega data breach at Yahoo that affected at least a half billion user accounts, according to a federal law enforcement official.

Two of the defendants are Russian FSB officers and the other two are criminal hackers. One of the defendants has been taken into custody in Canada, and another is on the list of the FBI's most wanted cyber criminals.

Well... looks like the U.S. really needs to step up their cyber warfare game, and not let the latest leaks about the CIA to WikiLeaks deter them. People need to just let the government do their job, they can't protect us without getting their hands a little dirty every once in awhile.
Great, hackers should be treated the same as thieves.

Getting their hands dirty? You mean illegally rigging up electronics so they can illegally spy on us and people around the world?
I mean, what first world country is there where you cant even fuck your wife in the living room without some illegal hackers spying on you? That sounds like a collective utopia, but individuals might not like it.
Our govt is too big. And frankly, I for one appreciate the Constitution and the limits it puts on our bloated bureaucracy.

I'm not going to argue with you about this. The U.S. is one of the safest countries in the entire world, and fact of the matter is, you have to come up some of your freedoms for safety. Just because the CIA has the capability to spy on you doesn't mean they are doing it, they have a hell of a lot more important things to do then watch your wrinkled old ass fuck someone.

I'm not going to argue with you about this. The U.S. is one of the safest countries in the entire world, and fact of the matter is, you have to come up some of your freedoms for safety. Just because the CIA has the capability to spy on you doesn't mean they are doing it, they have a hell of a lot more important things to do then watch your wrinkled old ass fuck someone.
Im 31, pole smoker. Framing citizens for assassinations by hacking smart cars isn't safety!
You might want to give up your liberty for someone to take care of your ass but not everyone is a bedwetter like that.
And don't give the CIA the benefit of the doubt. For fucks sake, do you have any idea all the shit they have done?
Are you from Germany, originally?

0aa7e95bb2f500c3dbeee0e6b7c8c2b9.jpg

So maybe spying on American citizens is not the best use of our govenments time

Im 31, pole smoker. Framing citizens for assassinations by hacking smart cars isn't safety!
You might want to give up your liberty for someone to take care of your ass but not everyone is a bedwetter like that.
And don't give the CIA the benefit of the doubt. For fucks sake, do you have any idea all the shit they have done?

The CIA is responsible for gathering information all over the world. They are responsible for U.S. citizen's safety ALL OVER THE WORLD... they have limited resources... and if you think they have enough time to worry about what the fuck you are doing on your couch, you are as crazy as Dale or some of the other conspiracy nutjobs on this forum.

0aa7e95bb2f500c3dbeee0e6b7c8c2b9.jpg

So maybe spying on American citizens is not the best use of our govenments time

What a fucking false meme....:lmao:

This story wouldn't be a story had the hackers not been of Russian background.

The CIA is responsible for gathering information all over the world. They are responsible for U.S. citizen's safety ALL OVER THE WORLD... they have limited resources... and if you think they have enough time to worry about what the fuck you are doing on your couch, you are as crazy as Dale or some of the other conspiracy nutjobs on this forum.
Dude, the CIA does whatever in the fuck they want. They had a secret headquarters in the German embassy with a staff of 2K people. Don't feed me your bullshit.
I wonder if you would be taking up for those corrupt fucks when they frame your ass for running over the Russian ambassador with your smart prius?

The CIA can mimic Russian hacks too

The CIA can mimic Russian hacks too
That shit don't matter. The people that lie and fuck us over EVERY day said it was Russia. That's all they need. Its like one YUGE fucking sheep herd.

Forum List

Back